All Comments on 'Different Worlds Ch. 01'

by karaline

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Start

Great start to your new story.....anxiously waiting for the next chapter.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Refreshing!

Like a classic romance novel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Please keep going

misternikmisternikover 7 years ago
Anon re:weird

I'm guessing you've never heard of a camper before?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A little cliche, but sweet...

Keep up the good work, waiting for the sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I Look forward another chapter

Please keep writing, your beginning story is very nice. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent start to a romance novel.

You do a great job of weaving interesting characters into a nice twist on a traditional romantic storyline. I think the pacing is perfect for the type of story you're telling. Overall, I really enjoy your writing style and hope to read more in the future.

swr47swr47over 7 years ago
Interesting Start

Good start. Keep going. A mild observation is that the details of Ivy's life suggests she is 22-25 not 20. A commercial van can be converted into an adequate small camper with a mini bathroom and kitchen so ignore those criticisms. Such a van in good condition is not cheap so a good detail to add is how she obtained it.

swr47swr47over 7 years ago
Dodge 50

I amend my earlier comment. I looked up the truck. It is an older British commercial truck made in several configurations including a large delivery van which would easily be converted into an excellent camper with all amenities. It is popular enough to have web sites dedicated to it with parts still available. Those criticizing your camper are too lazy to look it up. Keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please please please!!!!

Please keep writing!!! I fell in love with your Maid series and I go back to re-read it constantly! I love where this is going and I cannot wait to read the next chapter!

SilencedsnowSilencedsnowover 7 years ago
You're back!

I've read your other series and loved them. Glad you're back and with such an amazing story that I already know I'll love.

Griffin_ScoutGriffin_Scoutover 7 years ago
The slow burn

Is always the lead up to an amazing story. Keep it coming and do so at the pace that you want. Remember that your first and harshest critic is yourself. Keep up the good work. I look forward to reading the rest of your tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Keep it coming

Well I for one cannot wait for the next chapter.

karalinekaralineover 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks everyone

A big thank you for all of the comments, its lovely getting them and especially hearing that people have missed me and remember me!

I have experienced a lot of changes recently in my life and its meant that my writing has had to go on the back burner a few times recently.

The other thing is I am very committed to only uploading stories to the site that I know I can finish, there are so many stories on here I really love that haven't been completed, I know that stuff comes up for people (boy do I know) and people have different ways of writing but I want to do what I can not to contribute to that. So starting to upload instalments of this new series had to wait until I was happy with the way its panning out further down the line.

Finally, if I include something in a story like a lifestyle choice or profession I am either drawing on personal experience (you'll notice the gardening/botany theme has popped up a few times) or I try to do a lot of research to make the situation believable. I can write very authoritatively on what its like to live in a dodge 50, because I have lived in a Dodge 50. They're a very common choice for live in vehicles because they're old enough to be cheap, reliable enough to still be running despite their age, relatively fuel efficient and they have an engine commonly used in tractors and some land rovers-so any engine troubles tend to be cheap and simple to deal with.

Any way, thanks again for all the comments, votes and faves I am thrilled to be getting them both here and in my inbox, it makes such a difference.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Aww I love it!!

It's really good :) Love the main characters!

North200North200over 7 years ago
Congrats on a wonderful beginning...

The start of a new adventure is always a cause for celebration. Thanks again for sharing this with us, and for all the hard work and creativity (and research) you poured into your craft.

ReiDeBastosReiDeBastosover 7 years ago
So, "karaline"...

...are you indeed a "tall and willowy young woman with lustrous blonde hair and cornflower blue eyes"?

Inquiring minds want to know! ;)

-Rei

Horseman68Horseman68about 7 years ago
Another Engaging Story.....

..... begins from a very talented writer. That should be the theme of any comments that you get on this story. Having read each of your other excellent stories and the comments on them you should expect nothing less, but there are always the oddballs. Just continue writing your absorbing characters that your readers have come to enjoy so well.

Horseman68Horseman68over 3 years ago
Excellent.

Reading on.

ArdieffArdieffover 3 years ago

A very sweet story ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Rereading it once more. A wonderful start to a great story - so now I have the 2 most recent comments - 2 years apart ;-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkaraline@karaline
955 Followers
18/1/22 Small update, i have asked for the enslavement of Briseis to be taken down now, this should be happening in the next few days, so i suggest you don't start reading, unless you're prepared to read the thing all in one sitting! Thanks again for all your lovely comments....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories