All Comments on 'Hungry Hearts'

by Betherotika

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Incredible

You are very talented, the story itself is well written and the content is exciting and vivacious. This story literally had me soaked and just wow! Horny.. I need you to complete it please for the sake of my libido. The characters are kinda funny cute/sexy and the blossoming of the mother and daughter is clever and subtle. Thank you.

spredmspredmover 7 years ago
yes

more please love the pissing

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Best story I've read in a long time...unique...

Daily I click on incest stories, to try and find something new and worth my time. This one was slow, but it was so hot, and the build is the best part anyway. And I love the unique aspects, the bisexual son, the golden showers, and then the daughter added to the mix. Please, continue this story. I immediately marked it as a favorite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very HOT!!!

Love Every Bit....

Waiting for more

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 7 years ago

I had to stop when I got to the pissing. Not my thing. Just a suggestion, it would be helpful with future stories if you had a paragraph at the beginning letting the reader know the story contains gay sex, pissing, etc and to skip it if those things don't interest you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not my "stroke"!

There's an old saying, from back in the 60's and 70's - "Different strokes, for different folks..." and it's quite true. Each of us has our own particular 'taste', when it comes to reading erotica. That's why Literotica has set up the 'categories' that they have - so that readers (hopefully) won't be taken by surprise, and suddenly find themselves reading about sexual practices which they - personally - find to be distasteful.

If you feel that you really HAVE to include sexual practices such as 'pissing', have the common decency to post a warning paragraph at the beginning of the story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Smokin!

Love the piss and the daddy-mom theme!

cookie404cookie404over 4 years ago
quite the setup!

I see why it needs to have some other chapters, unique situations. Veeeerrry interesting! Don

Rooster60Rooster60over 2 years ago

I'm enjoying the chase and how the next chapter will be more revealing. Please write it soon

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous