All Comments on 'Tales of Dirty Old Man Ch. 20'

by Andyhm

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So glad to see you again

I have loved the series and am glad you've come back to writing .... hope we'll get to the end of this story, but not really - it's too good to end!

dozendozenover 7 years ago
It is a great story even though...

...I've forgotten who many of the family members are. I'll have to go back and reread your synopsis after Ch 17.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Great story thanks for coming back to it

csoshcsoshover 7 years ago

Andy, I started from chapter 1 yesterday and read all the way to this chapter. Thank you for a wonderful story and I am very glad that you are back!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story

Great read glad you came back to it hope you have a great finish to it

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

It's late in 2017 and you have never finished this story are you ever going to????

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hanging in the air

Closure please!!! Keep your promise**************************

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
21?

I am happy that you are still writing awesome stories. But is there any chance you will finish this one???

AndyhmAndyhmabout 6 years agoAuthor
Next chapter

Yes I know it's a longtime in coming. No excuses, I spent days looking at the blank page, making countless starts only to delete them each time. Nothing I wrote felt right as a conclusion to this tale. I could just write ‘and they all got married and lived happily ever after,’ but that seemed such a cop out after all the families adventures. Finally I admitted defeat and went on to other projects. I knew that I would finally come back to this tale, I just didn't expect that it would take me this long. I’ve finally started a last chapter that I believe will do the family justice. I’ll be honest it’s going to take me a couple of months to complete it. I’ve got a lot of personal things going on that wil have priority.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More...please!

This is a great story...please give us more; or some closure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Failure!

Shame Mr. Andy that you haven't finished this series...

Not a lot of excuses other that YOU can't. Or won't... Or whatever!

I wish I could see or feel what you say/spoke of earlier. Another stealing your story to another site, but I really can't. As I don't write like you or others, but I know when I've been left adrift. Too many times have I read a story (multiple parts) that's left me unfulfilled.

SO, please don't post here as you can't finish whatever ya start!...

A 2 star for Andy!

PapaMikePapaMikeover 5 years ago
WTF!!??

It is almost two and a half years since this was posted.

"Ok I lied, for various personal reasons that I can't and won't go into, the process of writing this chapter has become extremely hard and drawn out. I'd said at the end of the last chapter all those months ago that this would be the 20th and last chapter in this series. Only I've decided to add an extra chapter. Otherwise, I don't think that I would be finished for quite a few more months."

We're waiting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More, then more still, thank you

Thankyou for writing. And look forward to you being motivated to continuing this story series for some time to come

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great,

I really enjoyed reading this story. It has a very rich plot with a lot of surprises and traits to relate to.

Chapter 20 is a maybe unintentional end, but a suitable one.

Still I would love to hear more about the Family, a fast move forward into the future?

Andy, thanks for this fantastic story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

After 4 years, this story need an end. Tq

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More Please

Wow this is one of the best stories ever absolutely riveting. I have really enjoyed all the characters and the permutations of sex/loving. Please let’s have a chapter on the actual marriage between Andy, Simone & Lisette and the interaction of all the “Family” Over this holiday period as this is the first time they have all been together. I wonder would it be possible for Andy and his Daughter Kirsten to get together, perhaps with Christina. It was mentioned in an earlier chapter that Andy would like to sail around the world, I would love for that to happen it could easily develop into many more chapters.

Thanks for a wonderfull storey so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Oh

I enjoyed all the stories

I miss the characters

But if you don’t write any more of this series, I still enjoy that you entertained me .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Dirty Old Man

This was an incredibly well written and erotic story. I have never been so involved in a story. I pray you write a good ending to this series. The interaction of Andy, Simone and Lise had me so intrigued. I would like to see how this all ends especially with the new couple from outside of the family is developed. If you could please let me know if you plan on writing more on this my email is aavery38@msn.com. Thank you again for writing such a great series.

WoodencavWoodencavover 1 year ago

Fantastic storey, more please. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Gazza6969Gazza6969about 1 year ago

Another superb chapter, tinged with the knowledge that the end is nigh !

I am now dragging the pages as I know full well that I am going to miss

the exploits of the family, To rub salt in the wounds, my girlfriend and I

split up today!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAndyhm@Andyhm
2037 Followers
Jan 2023 I’m afraid that for the foreseeable future I’ve had to put hold any work on current and future stories on this site. There is so much going on in my life currently that I’m unable to justify the time I spend writing short stories. Hopefully this will be a temporary h...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES