All Comments on 'I'm My Brother's Slave'

by MagicManiac

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
fckn nasty

that was one of the most perverse stories i've ever read. i fckn loved it! i don't think you left anything sexually out of it. please keep it going.

sexmatesexmateabout 19 years ago
IF YOU LIKE TO PUKE THEN THIS IS GOOD!

STORY IS SHIT! DON'T BOTHER READING! NOTHING EROTIC ABOUT IT!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
NICE!

that story was great, plz follow up on this story asap =)

FflowFflowabout 19 years ago
Great start - Get an editor!

Loved the ideas, the characterization, and the nastiness. Although it didn't pull me out of the story too much, you had some spelling errors and could really benefit from working with an editor. There are lots of great ones who are happy to help with all aspects of your writing.

Other than that, keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Liked it

But the incestuous relationship is second to the whole slave thing. This story and any sequels belong more in the fetish category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Pure Punk Crap

This story is pure punk crap. It's totally devoid of any human feeling or values. The characters might just as well be robots with a loose wire or two. The action is sick and selfish. It looks like a drug addict wrote it.

Dirty_Old_Man3Dirty_Old_Man3almost 17 years ago
Nice story

Amazed at how many people have never heard of anyone enjoying themselves while being a sex slave. Just because these two happen to be a brother/sister couple, doesn't make it any less exciting to some people. Cumming four times as a 19 year old would be difficult, but possible, so I had no problem believing that these two really could have done this. I know, it's a story; the point I'm getting at is that the scene was described very well, although we never got to find out if the two objects were cucumbers or carrots or candles or eggplant. ;-) Keep writing. Even those who disliked your story (most of whom are Anonymous and likely have never written a THING for Literotica) should be willing to read some of your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Devoid of feeling

Spelling and everything wasn't bad, but there's really not very much to the characters and what they're feeling. As someone else already stated, I believe, they're wooden. Some description of what's going through your main character's mind would be good, along with more description of the sensations.

As for the people who are calling the author sick: for the love of God, get a life. It's an erotica website and you're in the bloody incest section; not really the place to come to make judgments about the moral character of others, is it?

Yeesh.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
shit

Shit and abuse and crap and hate rape story this no loving story blah blah pew...........

bad_monkeybad_monkeyalmost 17 years ago
worthless drivel

I was going to leave a critique of your "work" but it's not worth going through that again and it would just make you feel bad.

I'm finding it hard to believe that an 18-22yr old IN COLLEGE can't spell "clothes".

keairankeairanalmost 17 years ago
A Good start

This story has the potential to be a very good, and a very erotic read. Your basic framework is excellent, and the plotline is there. Now you need to flesh it out, give some details, input some emotion, expand the characters, give the place itself some personality. You have the potential to be a good writer, you just need some time to work on your style, and your work

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Not good

I'm sorry but this was totally unrealistic. You are obviously not a female. There's no way she would be feeling anything after a couple of hours of screwing a dildo, even if she was feeling something it would be extreme pain from lack of lubrication. You need to get an editor and should really think about doing some research on the female body before you write about it.

lilly85lilly85about 16 years ago
Not bad

I definitely enjoyed this, though agree it could use some more editing...but not bad. I would love for this to happen to me, brother or not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
More garbage!!

Pure garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Favorite

I think this is my favorite story on here

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

this is disturbing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
It was ok

The piss thing NO, have you ever actually tasted piss. It is never going to work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
As for the complaner's

Nobady forced you to read it so shut the fuck up cry babie's.

klosetp3rvklosetp3rvover 11 years ago
Wow you made some impressions

It seems you made some people happy, and some people mad.

Personally, the piss thing is not something I get into, but overall I liked the story. An editor certainly wouldn't hurt, but I would definitely read more of this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Gross

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Girls deserve this

This is how all girls should be treated

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
A Girl to Serve Men

I wouldn't mind this at all

incestkittyincestkittyalmost 9 years ago

Loved it. I want more stories similar to this where the brother is acting dominant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Forewarning would be nice

I have no problem enjoying a good, raunchy, sexy story of incest and taboo... But you need to put a forewarning in the beginning of the story about the piss drinking and such. There was no warning and very offsetting thus the story became a helluva lot less appealing real quick...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sequel?

To the author: this was good. Where's the sequel?

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 3 years ago
I’m with the negative team with this one

YES, I know I don’t have to read this STORY as pointed out by someone else. But in this case their as no disclaimer so I read on. Also as a reader I’m entitled to MY opinion whether you like it or not. It just so happens I agree with most of the negative comments and I’m also entitled to vote. A very lucky ⭐️⭐️ from me....

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

Aussie1951 was generous giving you 2 stars. I gave you a single star only because zero is no vote at all. I would have given you negative numbers if at all possible.

I stopped reading this garbage and skipped straight to writing this comment when I reached the part where the brother started sticking a straight pin into his sister's stomach and breasts. You had already crossed the line of non consent, but this was psychotic abuse. The stuff done by serial rapists and murderers to their victims. Totally unacceptable.

As Aussie1951 pointed out, and rightfully so, you didn't announce any disclosure in your preface. I wouldn't have read any of it had you properly disclosed the content that I found offensive. As such, you've earned my negative comments here. For you to even imagine the thoughts that you articulate in this story inspires me to tell you that you need to seek professional counseling.

redlion75redlion7512 months ago

She said they had a good relationship and then he walked in and rapes her?nothing in that says they have a good relationship.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Learn some basic English

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous