All Comments on 'Used & Abused Ch. 03'

by Jessiebnh

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
keep going

thanks for not waiting so long to post this chapter

keep going the story is starting to really hot up

p.s. not bad at all for your first story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
to long

far to long a wait for the next post

what are you waiting for?????

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
HOT !

Very hot indeed. I'm sure I'm not the only one waiting for more. Can you write faster?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
HOT HOT HOT

Great to have the woman's point of view as she discovers her sexuality the hard way with someone else other than hubby. But keep her caught in between, maybe she loves both ways, naughty and nice...thanks, when's part 4 hit the ground.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
We Know, It's Only Fiction

But isn't it also true that this kind of behavior, perhaps more than other kinds?, is what gets some women (a lot?) abused badly and even killed.

I actually know, in my hometown, where a woman's been sleeping with a colleague from work (both were administrators at the school district headquarters; she happened to be white, he black).

One day, when her husband (a dentist, I believe) was out of town, on some consulting work, she went to her lover's place.

From what the story said, she might have been trying to break it off: both ended up dead, by the guy's gun.

This was in San Diego,, some ten years ago. But do we need to go back so many years? In real life, almost everyday, we see WOMEN being used and abused badly, no? (men, too, I am sure,,,)

You'd be surprise how life imitates art/fiction!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
More

I loved the story. Anxiously awaiting for more. I am thoroughly addicted and want more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
we know its only fiction ... reply.

i really think you are on the wrong website.

maybe you should save the comments for REAL LIFE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
only one little mistake

Towards the end, you have her ask , "What about Mark?" Then you have him answer, "You'll think of something to tell him," Mark answered. WNO was talking there, Mark or Glenn?

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmalmost 5 years ago
Thanks for ruining the story

Once you had the wife have the husband eating cum from someone else you ruined story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely 💯 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous