All Comments on 'The Grey Lady Ch. 06'

by Opensesame54321

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I want moreeeeeeeeeeeee!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

please sir i want some more. 'says ollie'

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yea!

I've been waiting! Thank you! I'll take another please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You're Simply Evil!!!!

How dare you end the chapter just like that, after making us wait for this delicious bit of literature!!! You better not take too long with the next installment, or I'll have to take to pestering you constantly.... Don't test me, I can be a real whiney pants! Please update soon!!! I must also have some more, purdy please!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Stingy

I want to punch you! How dare you leave at a cliffhanger like this! Stingy with the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You used the word penis.

Please don't do that. Anything else. It's a total buzzkill.

Horseman68Horseman68over 7 years ago
You Do Cliffhangers Too Well.

Well done. Do not believe your readers will delay much at all in reading your next chapter. As for the word "penis" comment from a reader? Would observe that the word penis is used in paragraphs pertaining to Sam's words and thoughts, which is totally appropriate for a female such as herself at that time. In the paragraphs referring to Jake's words and thoughts he uses the word "cock" which is also for him appropriate. This writer is very good at her craft.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Curse you Cliffhanger!!!!

I hate cliffhanger! but adore this story keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
UGH

Youre a good writer and the story is well written, but god damn Samantha is such a weak little bitch. Even if she did attempt to kill Patch, she felt guilty. Which she shouldn't have. Hopefully she develops into a truly strong noble woman. Not some petty excuse bitch like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
chap 7 ...

Will there be more???

Opensesame54321Opensesame54321over 7 years agoAuthor
Working on Chapter 7

Yes, there is a Chapter 7. I've been making final corrections to it and hope to submit it either today or tomorrow. Then it will go in the queue and usually takes several days before it is accepted or rejected. I will give you a heads up if it is rejected and I have to do more revisions.

I don't plan on leaving you with an unfinished story. I'm glad that you want more. Thanks to everyone for the positive comments. And those of you who point out the things that bother you about my writing - I am taking all of that in consideration. You all help my work improve.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What?

How is Samantha not pregnant?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOpensesame54321@Opensesame54321
190 Followers
Chapter 10 has been submitted and is now awaiting approval and publication. If they send it back for rewrite, I will let you know.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES