All Comments on 'Orc Dominion: Elfin Descent Ch. 12'

by OrcDominion

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
OrcDominionOrcDominionover 7 years agoAuthor
blog

If you haven't been keeping up with my blog, I've posted several stories there under the Queen's Castle and Short Stories labels. Link is in my bio.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Urgh...

MORE sex with Trogar? That guy is repulsive, and that makes the sex repulsive. Can't we see more of Henry? Even if he does prefer guys to girls, some gay sex involving him would be 1000% times hotter.

kyriss12kyriss12over 7 years ago

still intend to read out of shear bull headed stubbornness, but it's getting harder and harder for me to see the light at the end of the tunnel on this one.

For a little bit it almost seemed like trogar might have learned his lesson and decide to back off, and show lyriena a little more respect, but then he goes and shoves his entire dick into her ass with no prep or build up, all while thinking he's going to eventually turn her into a mindless cum slut.

adirtysecretadirtysecretover 7 years ago
Now you mention it....

Now you mention it, some M/M sex is just what is missing from this series. We have had almost everything else, but we haven't seen men enjoying men inbthis Kingdom where the pleasures of the flesh are enjoyed so openly. That's a bit of a glaring omission, isn't it? I hope that Henry is gay now, and that he ends up having some hot action with some other guys, elves or Orcs. (And not just as a way to prove him un-manly and weak, obviously the two don't go together).

Lyriena is pretty close to Stockholm syndrome now, and Trogar a walking poster boy for guys who think that entrapping, manipulating and raping women can make them love you. So I have to agree that their scenes are getting very hard to enjoy now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I hear MxM a comin!

-Now you mention it, some M/M sex is just what is missing from this series.- adirtysecret

Well, I just finished up writing a short story involving M/M with the world of Orc Dominion as it's setting. It's not 'completely' finished, of course, and I think it needs some touching up, but you might be able to see it at some point.

I am not sure what the rules on Anonymous users is like, but I will probably provide a link of some sort so that you can see it, if you want.

-Sir Anonymous Anonington-

HierophantasHierophantasover 7 years ago
Henry

I would not really like to see him as homosexual, though that's just my personal preference. Waiting more for Sylvia, and I did not find this chapter bad at all.

dchingidchingiover 7 years ago
Good story

I have to agree with Hierophantas. I think it was a good chapter. I'm looking forward for the punishment of Soleil. And I wonder if we get to know what happened to Sylvia in the next chapter?

And please no gay sex.

lizzbethlizzbethover 7 years ago
Hot men getting hot is hot.

You know that there had already been lots of gay sex between women already, right? There's been forced piercings, rough anal sex, women drinking cups of old semen (bleugh!) and stuff suggesting sex with animals...

But sex between two men. Hot men. With battle honed muscles. All glistening...

Whoa now. THAT'S disgusting. I would be perplexed if that wasn't so predictable. Come on now, guys, surely that is more realistically likely to get Lyriena all hot and wanton than anything Trogar could ever do.

Looking forward to that M/M action Sir Anonymous!

kyriss12kyriss12over 7 years ago

the gay sex isn't really my thing, but I agree it would be interesting to have a brief glimpse of it, just to see how orcs handle the whole idea of homosexuality.

For some reason I get the impression they would pretty much stick their dick into anything with male/male rape being used as a form of enforcing ones superiority, while males that enjoy being penetrated are looked down upon.

Also would really like to see a female orc, and male human get it on at some point.

OrcDominionOrcDominionover 7 years agoAuthor
Comments

Kyriss: There was human male and female orc sex in Rebellion. It will also feature heavily in the next story, Triumph.

Dchingi: Sylvia's status will be revealed in ch 14.

SexinatiSexinatiover 7 years ago
Sir Anonymous Anonington, at your service.

-Looking forward to that M/M action Sir Anonymous!- Lizzbeth

I will forward you a link.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So when is Trogar getting offed?

At this point Trogar is the only thing really boring and irritating me about this story. You've heard complaints about him repeatedly, so I'll not go too far into it, but he's pretty much been handed his victories the entire time. I'm just waiting for his humiliation in some fashion, and see the princess with someone more interesting like Brahm.

SexinatiSexinatiover 7 years ago
In Reply to Anon: Trogar hitting the bucket.

Hey, It could happen.

OrcDominion once said something mentioning a possible 'accident' with the Moon of Deznessuian. Perhaps some drowning, or Elfin revolt will do him in, or maybe an Indiana Jones inspired face-melting will happen, you never know ;)

(Hey, I like coming up with ideas on how Trogar could die too... but that's only so that I could have a go with Lyrienna!)

As to whether Lyrienna suffers the same fate... well who knows. Since this is a story about Orcs dominating everything though, you kinda get what you pay for. We all know, to a large extent at least, as to how this is going to go down, with Elves getting subjugated/conquered/owned by the Human-Orc dominion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous