All Comments on 'An Afternoon Delight'

by makemewet69

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Nice story. I hope the young man makes it a habit of picking up older women in future stories. Like sexy women in their 40s!!

daylilygardenerdaylilygardenerover 7 years ago
Hot

Nice that a young man knew how to satisfy a woman. 5 Stars. Hope you have more of this encounter to describe. All night and the next morning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Lots of praise.

One complaint....too short!!!

Thanks Don

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fucking Awesome

More, please. More, more, more... LOL

Serious, though, it's good shit. And the best line in the story (to me at least): "I want a better view while you get yourself off on my dick," he said.

Two thumbs up!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 7 years ago

Loved it! Very hot!! Just wished it was longer and described the rest of the day and night. She should have sent a selfie of them in bed to her friends so they'd understand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Little longer story, please

FUCK!!! that was great - only problem was my cock didn't get its shot of cum off before the end of the story - am I too slow to cum or was the story over too soon?????

BJwriterBJwriterover 7 years ago
Really hot!

You have certainly redeemed yourself and shown the critics what you can do. Loved the sex and the story. I guess I was a bit surprised that she was that old. I mean 30??? That's ancient. ;)

Seriously, I thought you did a fine job. I always enjoy sex described from a woman's point of view. Many guys, myself included, try to do that when, really, we don't have a clue. So, I do appreciate it when a woman shows me through her writing what it was like, especially a woman who can write well. So thanks! Hope you will keep it up and bless us with more of your writing.

BJ

Harsh61Harsh61over 7 years ago
Lust At First Sight.

Well !!!! the story is too short to enjoy the aroma of the session. Looking at ample of time and situation,,,should be more then 3 sessions. The narration is good and the

language used is also nice and gripping. Thanks.

makemewet69makemewet69over 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you all for all of the great feedback, I am overwhelmed. Thank you, thank you, thank you :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Short, but very sweet

This story depicts the dream of many guys. A random meeting with a hot woman that totally takes you away from your plans for the day and off to an entirely new lustful adventure. I liked it a lot. The only minor disracting flaw that I noticed was that while the male character's name was Adam, about half way through the story he was referred to as Jack.

PAUL CPAUL Cabout 5 years ago
Nice

Good scene setting and description of the sex. I enjoyed it.

Nurseguy75Nurseguy75about 5 years ago
I love a whisper in the ear

So sensual. Loved it.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 4 years ago
That was fuck #1...

and Jessica had the room to herself, so I can imagine she and Adam spent the afternoon, evening, and night going at it. I wonder how many times they did it?

Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I loved this one.

Great job on this story, i loved it.

Soshameless11Soshameless11over 3 years ago
Really enjoyable

Hot hotel room sex with a virtual stranger is always a fun read!

NudistDavidNudistDavidalmost 2 years ago

Another great story! I'd trade hot sex with a stranger for a baseball game any day ... Especially a Cubs game ... Ha! (I'm a Cardinals fan) ... I usually have to wait till after the game to go back to the hotel for sex ... Never just skipped the game for it! Again, great story ...

visioneervisioneerover 1 year ago

A sexy, well-written romp. Great fun to read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous