All Comments on 'The Road to EGOT Season 03 Pt. 03'

by ManUnited1086

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
emgizzyemgizzyover 7 years ago
Best series on lit right now

I click to literotica every morning, just tobsee if the next chapter in this series is up yet.

SamoaJohnSamoaJohnover 7 years ago
This is the best series on Literotica

I was highly amused by those DC Films scenes. The stuff about Kevin Tsujihara was hilarious because I mean...it's honest. Dude has been doing a bad job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

U might be slightly annoyed to hear this but could u please have Duncan and victoria get back together because somehow his life always circles back to her and I honestly think the series was better when they were together and I miss that connection he had with her please please please!!! Bring them back together

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
this really is the best series on literotica

the plot inches along ever so slowly each time, but at the same time theres tons of great sex. what more do you want!

SamoaJohnSamoaJohnover 7 years ago
RE: The Pairings

I wouldn't mind seeing Duncan and Victoria getting back together at this point. A while back, I was honestly surprised he didn't end up with Alex just because it seemed they reunited but they end up splitting up again anyway. So that was a bit surprising to me because it seemed like he was rejecting Victoria because he wanted to be with Alexandra instead.

A part of me thinks it could go a number of ways, but it's the writer's story, and he will take in the direction he sees fit.

That being said, I get Duncan being all "in love" with Taylor Swift, but I'm not sure that's going to end well for him. Both in this story and IRL Swift comes off as a bit of a drama queen. I mean don't date her if you don't mind songs she writes about your break-up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Why not

I don't mind if Taylor Swift is the main girl for Season 3. Imagine Duncan's access to all of those bitches (Taylor Squad): Gigi Hadid, Karlie Kloss, Martha Hunt, Selena Gomez, Carla Delevigne, Lorde, Ellie Goulding, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Victoria

Please bring her back...tbh this series was going much better with her... It was the best part

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous