All Comments on 'Well Made and Enduring'

by pocketrocket

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
mickymouse113mickymouse113over 7 years ago
Difficult to follow

I found it hard to follow. I had to reread the opening paragraphs three times to understand it and I am still not sure I do.

While a lack of speech is not automatically bad it does allow you to work through each concept.

The first paragraph should have mentioned that she was on a date. This was mentioned in paragraph 2 but still left me wondering why this woman was intruding on their date and not being told to go away.

zooker62zooker62over 7 years ago
To: MM###:

Have you read "Little Sister" by the same author? It would not have been so confusing if you had.

PPZ

jimgray27jimgray27about 7 years ago
Thank you

I was re-reading the whole saga when I noticed this story. You continue to flesh out a very entertaining story. I'm awaiting the next expansion of some great character development.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 5 years ago
Lost

Too confusing at the start. It made no sense at all. Couldn't even work out which was his date. You wrote that they bothvseemed to be dating him?

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 5 years ago
Noticed other comment

To author. If this is a continuation of another story you should either use same title with ch1, ch2 etc, or at least use the added title comments to say is part 2, or just put a note at the start of the story.

Otherwise this is taken as a standalone and should contain all necessary information.

I still dont know who was dating whom and why she was bad nouthing somebody. It should have been addressed there and then.

pocketrocketpocketrocketover 3 years agoAuthor

The conclusion (part #3) to this story should be up shortly.

pocketrocketpocketrocketover 3 years agoAuthor

There is now a preface chapter, Pt. 00. It is listed as next part, but should be read first.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous