All Comments on 'Drunken Friend's Sister'

by varun

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Great story!

Has potential for even more 'encounters'. Very enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great story

It was a great story, but there are some grammatical errors. Also, I thought the guy came too many times to make the story believable. Other than that it was great!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Live up to your potential

If there were so many guys to grope her, why did it occur only to the last guy to fuck her?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
true

we already had a date in divorce court and i was ready to move out in a few days. it had been a long time since we had sex. i was being careful until i was out of the house. she had been drinking often. she came home in the middle of the nightr and dropped into the twin bed. i heard her breathing hard and i kneqw she was dead to the world. i got up to go to the toilet and saw her lying on her back, legs wide apart. i moved next to her and touched her breasty. no movement. earlier in our marriaghe my hand on her nipples drove her crazy. i squeezed them and felt them get hard, still her body didfnt move. from past experince, i knew she was dead to the world. i ran my fingers into her pussy. it was moist. i slipped into the bed and put my cock in her, fucking slowly. that was too much, i was too horny. siin i was banging away, but she lay there. she was on the puill so i let a bg load loose in her pussy, then took my fingers and rubbed it in. i was gone when she woke up the next day. she never said a word about it. i swear every single word o this is absolutely true.

angel228angel228about 18 years ago
story should tell all

Good for you that the story is true. It would've been better though if these details were added in the story itself. :) And do let your ideas mature in the future. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Weak but has potential

This was not the best nor the worst that I've read here. The build-up was non-existent, and things go going WAY to fast. The "action" wasn't bad, but could be better.

Keep on trying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
unbelieveable

too far fetched to be believeable.

XodanXodanover 13 years ago
Passed and assed

Quite a good story !

Thanks for posting

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Very poorly written

I liked the plotline but it was very lazily written. A little more time and some attention to detail and this would have been a very steamy tale. Plus this strays wildly from drunken groping to rape, and that is a very different tale from the title line.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
cool

what really happens when your friend gets together in your house and if you have a younger sister

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
sexy

It was totally hot and I came to it three times

Rojj1Rojj1over 7 years ago
To "Anonymous - Live Up To Your Potential"

He stated that he already knew she had been fucked ! See the following again -

"She was lying on her stomach (abdomen surely) with her knees on her bedroom floor. She had her little nighty (nightie) bunched around her waste (waist). Cum was smeared all over her small ass and face. I took a closer look at her. She was a beauty who would get better and better looking the older she got. I remembered two guys earlier in the night talking about getting her after her brother passed out. Then they joked about taking turns fucking her after she was wasted." So why did he need to put Vaseline on his dick to fuck her the first time as she was already stretched and lubed!!??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Rapists. Fucking Muppets.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Would you have believed me???

Nope!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous