All Comments on 'First Time at the Farm'

by TantalizingTwizel

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
sensualwhisperssensualwhispersover 7 years ago
Finally

Thank you. Such a refreshing change to read a decent well written story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A Good Story

But just one problem that was a bit of a story spoiler. Here we see you write ("Her mouth was slightly open in anticipation of how much this would hurt, as he pushed at first just one finger inside. In...out...in...out...she panted with each heavenly thrust and he slipped two in without her noticing. She never knew he could feel so good, and was desperate to know how it felt to experience his full hardness inside of her. "You're so wet," he murmured, "You're so ready." He pushed three fingers into her and she gasped and spread her legs wider to accommodate him.")

telling us that he gets two (without her noticing!) and then three fingers into her virgin cunt through an intact hymen and all she does is gasp!! But later when he tries to insert his erect cock, there is marked resistance and pain!! Yet 2 fingers are almost the same diameter as an erect cock, and 3 are definitely the same diameter, even quite a bit larger in many cases, yet the fingers went in without resistance or discomfort, but the same diameter cock caused great problems. This doesn't make sense and takes away the reality and erotic flow of what is actually a very good story. I know it's fantasy (or maybe not so!) but inconsistencies like this do tend to spoil it for the reader. So Good Story, carry on writing but keep it consistent. Thanks, apart from that bit I really enjoyed it!!

WittonWittonover 7 years ago
splendid debut if ...

... this is really TantalzingTwizel's first submission to Literotica. It clearly is not the first story the author has written.

I gave it five stars, and I can't see any justification for it not being rated HOT - too many readers find unusual POVs too challenging, I guess.

Masterskitten26Masterskitten26over 7 years ago
Will there be a follow up?

Will you continue this?

TantalizingTwizelTantalizingTwizelover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks...

Hi guys, thanks for your comments :-)

I'm glad you enjoyed my story; your praise really does mean a lot.

Constructive criticism is always welcome, so thank you for pointing out the inconsistencies, I really do appreciate it and admit I hadn't noticed it previous to you pointing it out, so thank you! I don't have an editor so I've only myself to blame.

This in fact the first piece I've written that I've ever shared with anyone, so I am very happy with the rating, and proud that I don't sound like a first time contributor :-) I eventually plucked up the courage to take the plunge, and I have no regrets!

This particular submission is just a scene from a larger piece of work I am working on (a romance novel), so I guess I could post the next one... watch this space :-)

koikikoikiover 6 years ago
Is there more?

I saw your last comment saying this was apart of a bigger work? I hope so, I'd love to read it :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous