All Comments on 'YDD is a Ying Yang'

by My Erotic Tail

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
What's the big deal?

YDD is some dude or maybe some babe

who reads poems and speaks mind

and really, that's all

there is

2 it

Never the less, this was a fun poem to read. :)

AnnoraAnnoraabout 20 years ago
At last a review for the one's.....

That get reamed out over their work.I think you should be proud to bring the your words out. Yet you hide behind screen names.

Step forward and allow your identity to be known when you shred somebody up.

It takes cowards to bite and run...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
YDD is

a ying yang? Thought he was a <[[?<

There's always an option of turning off public comments to spare your new poetess' feelings. Might you as a good friend suggested that? Just a thought.

Joseki KoJoseki Koabout 20 years ago
You're a nice guy

Hey Art you live your life well I'd run the bastard through. My kharma must suck :-]

LadyShianneLadyShianneabout 20 years ago
:)

Love it, although I'm sure being the subject of so much controversy is appealing to the "person" this is about.. (won't even dignify his comments by mentioning his name)... He does seem to come across as someone who glories in the attention, as he may not be able to get it anywhere else.

I do believe in the saying "What goes around, comes around" so I know he will get what he deserves. Being so unhappy in who he is must be a terrible existence. I can only feel a deep and abiding pity for such a sorry human being, who doesn't even know how to dish out creative criticism with penache.

Art, as always, wonderful. Written from the heart, and that's all that matters (to the ones that matter anyway!!)

sarahhhsarahhhabout 20 years ago
A Browning clone?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Mornin Art...

I read this poem as part of the friday reviews. I liked it then and I still like it now. I think that its easy to say oh just tell them to turn off public comments, just tell them to turn off the anon stuff. Are we supposed to sensory our critics now? I believed that this place was where we could share and put things out to those around us and see what comes up. I think that not only are you a wonderful person but a good friend to have wanted to defend the writer. But as the two lines that I copied over into the feedback say... it only bothers us because we let it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Ying yanged

This ying yang is not a 'he,' unlike the Ying Yang Twins of "Whistle While You Twurk" fame. Our ying yang is an obsessive compulsive posting psycho bitch with a major depressive disorder. YDD, go make you a milkshake with liberal dosages of clozapine, risperidone, quetiapine, and ziprasidone.

YDDYDDabout 20 years ago
YDingDang

I didn't point out the errors in the other poem,

so I won't in this one.

Besides,

there are so many that the author probably created most of them intentionally,

and thus they are not errors. :)

I do wish that you had kept the poem shorter,

I don't know if I am worthy of an Eastern saga as of yet.

I do wish "The Same Difference" had been polished and set in the sun to shine on its own.

If my words have helped you even in the battle of yourself, then I am happy.

My comments are meant to be constructive, never destructive.

Some unfortunately are misinterpreted because the written word does not convey the subtlety and tone of the spoken.

The reader brings his/her own conceptions and predispositions to the page.

Humor is often missed and beneficial insights rejected.

YDD

Joseki KoJoseki Koabout 20 years ago
You gotta be kidding

***********************************************************

Comment from YDD

Some unfortunately are misinterpreted because the written word does not convey the subtlety and tone of the spoken.

The reader brings his/her own conceptions and predispositions to the page.

Humor is often missed and beneficial insights rejected.

***********************************************************

Hey slick let's just use your own example here.

Misinterpretaion: Ok how did you misinterpret it. The gentleman says in this poem not to worry about your comments. Either take them constructively or blow them off. Don't worry about the personal agenda of the critic.

So why where you unable to heed your own advice?

Why did you choose to misinterpret him?

Ahh this is answered in your next line about predisposition.

Ok I can see as where you must be upset about being told that either you don't matter, or that someone might actually make something constructive out of your comments:]

So I'll let you pass on that one.

That brings us to your final comment about humor.

Humor could best be described as something that's funny, a biting backhanded slap like that one about the quantity of errors isn't funny. Although I might be wrong there. If you find humor in torturing small animals I guess you'd find a comment like that humorous as well:-]

There see a smiley face, wasn't that funny.

By the way I notice in your comment that you seem to have a hard time writing out what your thinking. I'd be happy to pay for you to attend a writing course. Might that help?

bicuriousnkybicuriousnkyabout 20 years ago
A true Artist

Art, no words could express how touching your work has been. Continue on the path as you are and your works shall only grow greater.

~bi

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous