All Comments on 'Amy Cuckold Brian Ch. 05'

by CuckoldGuy

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
playtime999playtime999over 7 years ago
butt

great dialogue and suspense and ideas. I wonder if he shouldn't have gotten at least a red butt for being difficult even if it isn't what he was about to get for refusing.

krafttykrafttyover 7 years ago
brian

good story is there more cumming?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amy's taking care of her insecurities

Hmm, she had him hypnotized to learn all his secrets but didn't find out that he always knew she was cheating from the start? Looks like Amy's love for Brian has kinda went out the window in this chapter. I think it would have been a fun and unique idea having Amy and Brian pretending to follow Chris's plan. Making Chris think he was manipulating Amy and Brian when in fact it would be just the opposite. But you took it the other way and ended up with Amy being terribly two-faced and dishonest towards Brian.

networkgurunetworkgurualmost 7 years ago
Sorry

You lost me with the hypnosis, I'm done. I've read a lot of these cuckold stories trying to see what the attraction was and I'm done now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

why doesn't take his whipping and when he goes to work on thursday not come home until chris is gone and fuck them up give him some balls he is a man

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
"This story is a work of fiction"

Nooooooooooooo! I thought it's true like all the others. I´m so sad I think I´ll go and shit!

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 2 years ago

So this chapter I didn't like as much. As a cuckold-wannabe I want to suck my wife's lover's cock and I would love for him to fuck me too. However, I don't want to be whipped, spanked, or physically punished. Having them both verbally abuse me by calling me names such as sissy, faggot, cocksucker, etc. turns me on because I am all of those. I do it willingly and like stories where the cuckold willingly sucks cock.

I hope the next chapter gets back to the cuck being a willing participant.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCuckoldGuy@CuckoldGuy
1063 Followers
Retired engineer. Married to the same woman for over fifty years. All of my stories are true from my own life experiences or they were given to me by my readers. I wanted to write a story as a way of giving back to this site but then, one story led to another and then another....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES