All Comments on 'Our True Marriage Life'

by SlaveJ

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
wow

You have to be the sickest motherfucker on the planet. Before I'd support some femdom cunt,raise fucking stumpbred bastard kids,eat cum out of her nasty assed snatch, I'd rather fuck a goat or jack off.

You didn't mention, but I'll bet you like for her to piss and shit in your mouth too. Maybe even drag you behind her car by chains to Wal-Mart or the grocery. Sick,sick.

doormousedoormousealmost 20 years ago
Just in response...

If you can't stand the heat... keep the fuck away from the kitchen!!!

Do you know how long it takes to write a story... then wait to have it published... only to have assholes such as yourself leave immature feedback like this? Get a life jerk!

Your story rocks, SlaveJ. Delete this and the asshole's comment.

Maybe a child proof ban needs to be appended.

doormouse signing off... feeling a hell of a lot better now LOL xoxooxx keep on rocking SlaveJ.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Hmm

The story was quite well written, and though I am into creampie eating and such stuff, the chastity-belt part seems quite useless to me... I mean, maybe in a role-playing capacity it is ok, but for life? Well, in that case maybe he could have it cut of instead :)

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezealmost 20 years ago
Missing

All that is missing in this story is that the first cum eating experience be a rather mean and ill tempered black man who could fuck the hubby in his asshole, and that the children she had be black as coal. As the children grew, they too had disdain for his worthless ass. They took him to school, made him strip and whipped his ass in front af all the kiddies while he was fucked by his oldest stepson.

Gary

Selena DownSelena Downalmost 20 years ago
Re: Story

Never having sex again? You're a sick fucking asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Your a damn fool

That is sick. Why not have the wife cut his dick off, he's a worthless husband anyway. I bet the children will mock him in later years also. Nice family..YUCK!!

Danielle MarieDanielle Mariealmost 20 years ago
Wonderful story

I also have fantasies about chastity, and loved your story.

As for the idiots who are flaming it, if it's not to your taste, why did you read it? Once it is clear that it's not something you like, stop reading, for Pete's sake, and go somewhere else. There are thousands of stories here --- find one you can read without exhibiting your own ignorance and intolerance.

Keep writing, SlaveJ.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
some people are ignorant

Some people on here are stupid. If you don't like his stories then don't read them. Thats why they have warning labels on this site for those of you ignorant 16 year old boys who don't understand, "Fantasy" from "Reality"

If stories like this turn you off so damn much then why on earth would you read them? My guess is they secretly do turn you on otherwise you wouldn't have even commented on it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
It wasn't THAT bad

We all have different fetishes and things that turn us on. Just because this may not be yours doesn't mean you have to rant about it. The story was well writen, something which is sometimes lacking in these types of submissions, and the plot line was hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
DOMINATE ME, PLEASE.

Excellentmstory. Well written. Similar to my actualm experience, though my submissiomn was not that extreme. My release was permitted more frwquentl, and sometimes not just with her permission but at her demand. Sometiumes she demanded it to demonstrate her control to othersv-v male or female.

Wreite some more, please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
one of the best!

GREAT STORY...this has to be one of the best i have ever read. short dicked males all should be locked in chastity...and our tongues used for fluffing and cleanup duties.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
How will he explain all this to his wife . . .

What will his wife say after seeing his tattoo? Will he go home in chastity? How will he explain that? The story would make more sense if he were single. Not a very believable fantasy . . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Some men really don't have what it takes to satisfy their wives, but at least they are considerate enough to allow her to have lovers and still get to enjoy watching them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous