All Comments on 'I Want Mom Too!'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 109 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot as always

With Alwayswantedtoo's removing his stories and Ahabscribe not being heard from in years I feel you are now the torch bearing standard in mother son erotica on this site. I've read every mom/son story you've written and even though some of your ideas weren't exactly appealing to me, I always applaud the creativity, effort and you not being afraid to be different.

This story was well done because on the surface this seemed unrealistic and flat out sleazy plot line. Yet the way you did it somehow gave it a loving emotional spin. Jeff sacrificed something to make his brother happy and Karen risked her and Jeff's relationship for the same reason. Very loving in that bizarre taboo way we all love so much. Kudos on well written story.

IlovemymotherIlovemymotherover 7 years ago
Excellant top notch written story

Always love your stories but sharing a mother with a brother is not an area i tend to visit.That being said this was well conceived and written building up to the excellant conclusion. Thank you

It would however remove some of my pleasure should you not follow it up with another long chapter. Clearly Jeff wants to be involved with his lover but will share his mother on vacations. That works for me and as she is only 44 perhaps she and Jeff can have a child. The sensitive love story you wrote deserves that ending.With .... A touch of occasional term break spice?

Excellant story once again but please do not let it remain one chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cool, but...

I liked it, I gave it 4 stars.

But... the theme is so strange for you...

I mean, usually it's the sensitive boy who wins the mother in your stories, not the jock or the hard-ass.

In the story, I feel a lot more for Jimmy than Jeff... and if there is a follow-up, I will like it to be about him, maybe winning his mother's heart.

Not your best, but above the rest here.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 7 years ago

Another sure winner from LC68. Five stars and a favorite point. I loved everything about the story. I just wished it was one or two pages longer with the three of them ending up in bed. Good luck on the contest!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not sure if Alwayswantedto has removed his stories

I believe that he is no longer with us and that it is his estate which has stupidly removed his fabulous legacy as one of the best ever writers of erotica.

Letmein

lovecraft68lovecraft68over 7 years agoAuthor
@anon Alwayswantedto

Alwayswantedto removed his stories himself. He was very ill and many in his family were not aware of his work and he never wanted it discovered. So it was he himself who did it, he told me so in an e-mail and adding I owed him for me being able to move up a spot in the top ten list with him gone.

So he wanted them gone and I post this because people keep showing up on the forums asking for them and others find links to archived sites and post them. Lit is no longer going to allow that on the boards as it is disrespectful to the wishes of authors removing their work. In the case of AWT he personally wanted them to go, so I ask people please keep that in mind.

Bluebomber5Bluebomber5over 7 years ago
A very powerful piece of erotic fiction

This was fantastic! I could not tear myself away from reading it. You are just amazing at making these outragous incestous situatuions seem compeletely true to life. The characters actions and motives always seem true to who they are. I also love that in this story you deeply explored one of the lesser though about issues of incest, the potential jealousy it can create with other family members. Even a son who wasn't attracted to his own mother might feel hurt about his mother having a relationship with his brother. Sibling rivalry exists in even healthy family, it's not shocking that it could lead to real pain when incest is add to the mix.

@anonymous who made the "Cool, but..." post. I would argue that while Jeff was definitely jock like and rough and tumble, he actually was also quite sensitive in his own way. While on the surface he would tease his brother for being smaller and nerdy, it's clear from his actions that he cares immensely about feelings of his loved ones. After all he was willing to share his lover with his brother because he cared deeply about the hurt his brother was feeling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great

I had so many interuptions with family and never thought I was going to get to finish the story. Well written and very much enjoyed the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Loved this story was a great read hope you continue it sounds like mom needs a son threesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yes please!

If you want to do it, we would love to read a follow up of Karen and both her sons! Love is love after all !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
hot as ever

love to read threesome with jeff and jimmy very graphic as always enjoyed

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Needs ending

Good story. Nice and hot.

To really bring it to a close this story needs another chapter and ending, To leave Jimmy hanging like this would create problems in the future I'm sure. He should be brought in to the love story as well. Not left outside.

lone_wolf716lone_wolf716over 7 years ago
What read... WoW...

Please add a sequel.... And definitely menage a mom....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Absolutely Awesome

I'd pay for hot stories like this. Hope there is a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More please!

This is why I like your stories..they're not just a stroke & go story. They contain emotion & a plot, & they're damn erotic as well. I agree there needs to be a manage a mom, & include the anal you teased that never materialized :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Charity and Cold Comfort for Second Place.

If this were just a short piece of stroke fiction I'd say "the sex was fucking hot," and be done with it. But seeing as you went to the trouble of writing this multi-page monster, one with an especially difficult and tricky hook, I'll start with "the sex was fucking hot," and expound on that. (And yes, I'm aware you hinted pretty heavily about a sequel, one I hope goes a more egalitarian route.)

As my title suggests I wasn't Jeff's biggest fan: Alpha male "bad boys" with little sympathy and control issues can die in a fire. Slowly. Very slowly. You worked in several spots to soften him up, to show his caring side, but a lot of it came of as show vs tell, and Jeff "showed" himself being a controlling, horny asshole most all of the time. What's more, with the amount of stress put on them being in a relationship, I kept getting an incredibly strong Dom/Sub vibe from them, such that, I didn't feel the mother had any agency or control of things (or herself); it was whatever Jeff let her do or suggested she do. I don't recall her ever stating specifically "I want..." or what she wanted to do. To me, that doesn't say beloved relationship partner so much as Bad Boy's sexual plaything, which served to further fuel my dislike for Jeff (the asshole.) And if I were Jimmy, coming to the startling revelation that my Alpha older brother was banging our uber sexpot of a mother in the dirtiest, nastiest ways, for over a year (as Jimmy said, Jeff "got the girl." Jeff won everything--page 7 touched on so much)... let's say I'd do more than cry about it (See: "Jeff" and "Dieing in a fire").

Lastly, Jimmy was a fuckin' good kid who made a LOT of very good points (see page 7) about Jeff's bullshit (whose reaction was some pretty cold shit--bang mom once, then fuck off to Florida. Tough shit, kid she's my plaything.) And if I root for anyone in a story, it's the fuckin' shy/nice/sweet good guy; the "Turtle" to the Alpha Bad Boy's "Hare."

Yeah, the whole mess of a family is fucked up, but Jimmy deserved far better than he got; having this whole mess explode in his face, his cold, asshole brother and (sadly) too submissive mother.

If there is a sequel... I hope Jimmy does a hell of a lot better than "also ran," and the Mother finds her backbone.

boaman007boaman007over 7 years ago
Thanks

Once again you have given us a fantastic story. I consider you one of the best authors in this genre and have enjoyed your writing for years. After reading this one my only regret is that the voting scale only goes to 5 stars but you earned every one of them! I also hope there is a sequel it would be a shame to have such well developed characters put on the shelf so soon. Until the next one I remain a huge fan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hard to put down

Very good story. I was so captivated it was hard to put down, also the whole storyline was well writen which leaves endless possibilities for further additions, well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WE WANT THREESOME!!!!!!

THREESOME!!!!

THREESOME!!!!

THREESOME!!!!

LET JIMMY BOY HAVE SOME MORE OF MOMMY'S PUSSY!!!

keki123keki123over 7 years ago
JEFF COULD INITIATE A 3SOME

It is clear that Jeff, albeit being an arrogant asshole big brother, cares for his little brother, and wants to mend his broken heart. It is also clear that like his dad Jeff gets kicks from sharing his lover-mom with another man. He pretty much wants to see mom getting fucked by Jimmy. Now that he is the man of the house he can possibly convince Karen to spread her legs some more for little Jimmy too.

The scenario could be like this. Now that Jimmy got to fuck mom once, he is happy and supportive of Karen and Jeff, and keeps his promise of not bothering them. But eventually somewhere deep down Jeff has a feeling that Jimmy still would want to have mom, although he does not show it outside. Karen too, having already had a sexy time with Jimmy, has now lately been thinking herself about possibly fucking with Jimmy some more. As a token of appreciation for Jimmy sticking to his promise, Jeff thinks why not share Karen with him one more time and possibly many more times. Jeff will convince Karen for this and eventually Karen will agree to sleep more with Jimmy. This happens and possibly they all have a threesome. No more beating around the bush!! No more heartbreak crap!!! Everyone's happy!!!

This is how it should end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

No where close to your usual flair. Maybe it was the subject matter or the jock son or IDK what. Felt as if you were phoning it in at times. Do you even still enjoy writing for us or are you just writing to collect more votes or favorites or whatever it is that is so important to you. IDK, I gave it a few stars just the same but I wish you write with the same passion you used to have.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good story

While a good story it would have been better if you'd had someone else proofread I found a considerable amount of errors that caused me to reread a sentence or paragraph several times until i figured out what you meant, which ruined the flow.

SamWarrensSamWarrensover 7 years ago
Threesomes?

I too think that regular 3 somes would work here -and with that much sperm floating in her Mom has to lose the sexual lottery and become pregnant (twins? fraternal -one girl one boy - one for each brother). Polyamourous incest!

MunsonManMunsonManover 7 years ago
Very good!

Granted, it was a long story but the typos were a little annoying. Chapter 2 needs a threesome and a pregnant Karen.

nicho1855nicho1855over 7 years ago
A hard subject

What a difficult storyline topic to get the emotional balance right. I agree wholeheartedly with Anonymous (Charity and cold comfort for second place). I think you could have given Jimmy a little bit more emotion, as in being deeply hurt and then showing some justifiable rage and anger, which you portray so well in some of your other stories. You could still do this if another chapter written, because I know from my own experience that just one night of sex with a woman you love is not going to make it OK when you know that someone else is regularly fucking her. It hurts, deeply hurts and you never really get over it.

hawaiirootshawaiirootsover 7 years ago
Hot but...

I wish it would have been more than just one time and that she would be both their girlfriends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
steve

very good story, like how it was not all about sex, and I can see jimmy point she said a few time she love jeff more, I not giving this up for no one, I love you more jeff. so she does love him more. hope there a part two where she date both of them. maybe jimmy could almost be killed. and she realize she almost lost him. and they get close they can share mom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Conflicted

I feel bad for Jimmy so much. I mean his father favored his brother and now his mother(the one he felt the closest too) is now doing the same thing. Whether she means to or not. There is no way for her to love them the same way. Yes maybe as her children she does but now she loves her eldest in the same way as their father, her husband. Leaving Jimmy feeling as if he's the one being left high and dry. And to make it worse, he has to accept it as is. She said even if he didn't approve, she would continue regardless(I don't blame her for that, per se, she deserves happiness) but it really showcases just that it wouldn't matter about his feelings either way. He's lied to for a year. Then he finally finds out what it's like to be with his mom and it can only happen once(Depending on if you do another chapter or not)! I even suspect that Jimmy may have had a crush on his mom when he was younger. No way does he just suddenly want to have sex with her after catching them.

As for Jeff...I don't like him, at all. It may be because of some issues I have with my own older brother but everytime he was fucking the mom, I cringed and skipped ahead. I know you tried to curb his personality and it sorta worked, but not enough. I guess the main issue I have with him is that he didn't have the same issues his mom and little brother dealt with. His brother felt left out and that his brother had the perfect life with the perfect woman. His mom dealt with possibly choosing the side of her sons, with one of them also being her lover. And she already knew which side she would choose even though she knew the consquences of that decision. Sure he would have lost a brother but he didn't seem all that choked up about it.

The mother...I'm confused as to what I feel for her. I'm happy she has found love again. I hate the position she is placed in with having to choose between her eldest/lover and her baby boy. I'm frustrated that she believes she still loves them equally(She has both familia love and romantic love for her eldest while her youngest is only familia). I sympathize with her because of everything she has or is going through and hope she comes out happy in the end.

I'll be honest, though I like the idea of a threesome, I kind of just wish it was Jimmy and his mom. I know you won't do that but I still do. I also kinda wished (Random thought) that Jimmy had a secret that he worked that porn company I've seen you write about a few times, and that he had quit college 3 months previous, and the porn he specializes in is Mom-Son fantasies. Now, I think it would make sense for him to join after his time with his mother. Either his mom or brother or even both, find out about it, and Jeff and their mom offer to bring him into their relationship to try to bribe him to go back to college(After he admits that he couldn't get his moms's body and their time together or something like that).

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The Beauty of Love.

I don't agree with others where this needs to go as it alters the entire premise of this 11 page tale. Karen and Jeff are supposed to be in love and in a relationship. This isn't a mere mother/son sex story. You went deeper and it should stay deeper. There are plenty of other takes to be told to create thressomes between a mother and her sons, and it doesn't need to be Karen. The biggest appeal to me about this particular story is these two being in love and committed to one another, which is a less common element with incest stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Needs to be Love triangle

Needs to be I love trying to go because it will make the story for more longer and interesting I would love to see Jimmy fight for his mothers affection and to see her and to see her start to develop the same feelings I would love to see the brothers sort of get into a fight over her compete for her and somehow in the end they all come to grips with this feeling in Allen I'll leave the ending up to you but I would really love to see a love triangle going on here

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A GOOD MOTHER LOVES ALL HER CHILDREN EQUALLY.

That's all Im gonna say.

nicho1855nicho1855over 7 years ago
PS

I think you have opened a can of worms with this story. It needs "closure" with at least one or even more pages to finish it. I loved reading it, but at the end I was thinking, where's the rest of the story. I do hope you add to it because it's too good a story to leave as it is.

ViatovicViatovicover 7 years ago
Possible sequel...

It has to be about Jimmy... not 3-way crap.

Jeff is an asshole who cares about zero for his brother...

He shares his mother (who little do you love your own mother to share her...) to atone his own guilt and to have one of his fantasies with her... no for the love of his little brother.

Yet, at the end of this story, he's doing the same mistakes that his father did... or they are going down the same path of swinging/swapping...

Asshole brother has a fame as ladies man... have him break her heart and Jimmy coming back to win his mother...

It's your kind of story, kind-hearted kid wins, lots of heartache and emotions... and obviously, the LC68-patented hot steamy sex.

JBanJBanover 7 years ago
Loved it

I think you're an excellent writer. The dialogue and action read easy and natural.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
was good,but.....

just a little long in tooth , during build up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Is he still home

From the note Jimmy left is he still home or did he leave and go back to school. I would have. Don't know if he could actually take living there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
LC68 awesome story!

For the first anon:

Unfortunately, Ahabscribe and Alwayswantedto are deceased.And it looks a favourite of mine(klrxo), is gone too.

KoushikdeyKoushikdeyover 7 years ago
I Love It

The LOVE Story IS So Hot, So Awesome.

I Love your writing I look forward to read continue.DP,Romances, Marriage, Pregnant

Mom Reveal Long Females Traditional every Mothers Become Impregnated By Their Sons.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
mom and sons so natural

I want Mom tooooooooooooo

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
a wonderful story, top notch

and my heart goes out to the anon who wrote "moms and sons so natural, I want Mom tooooooooooooo." What this young guy wants is indeed the most natural thing in the world. He wants to stick his cock up his own damn birth canal, give his mommy some well-deserved big O's, and blow his balls and shoot dear old mom a great big twatful of his warm creamy semen. Is that too much to ask? Not in my book!

Tony StrokesTony Strokesover 7 years ago
I agree with Viatovic

I've been a fan of, and fapped to, many of your stories for quite sometime now. But this story is easily the worse one you've written, in my opinion, and I could only give it 2 stars. Both the mother (Karen), and the older brother (Jeff) are seriously wrong in their treatment of the younger brother (Jimmy). First let's start with Jeff, he really as a complete asshole, as Viatovic stated in his/her review. He has either no love or respect for his younger brother at all. He KNEW about how their father felt toward his brother. There's no way he couldn't, especially if the mother knew. Yet he chose to not only engage in a sexual relationship with her, but also excluded his brother from it and and then rubbed it in his face about him being the "man of the house" after they got caught. Also, he can try all he likes, but he's full of shit lying about he and his mom felt it was best to keep it from him all that time so that he could "continue to have a normal life". Total b.s., first of all he's not his brother's father, he had no business or right to make that decision for Jimmy.

He did it for the same reason he so graciously decided to convince their mother to have sex with Jimmy, and that was to assuage his own guilt. If he really loved his brother like he claimed, if he really gave a shit about him at all, then he would've encouraged her to build the same type of relationship with Jimmy that she has with him. He doesn't really love his brother, he just feels sorry for him. Which brings me to Karen, who is equally as guilty. No mother in her right mind could consciously choose to engage in a relationship with one child that she would not with the other. Her giving into Jeff's demand that she could only have sex with Jimmy one time, basically a pity fuck, shows that she not only doesn't love her children equally, which is a total cunt move. But that she has no qualms about it either. She even says it near the end, "I love you both, but only you as more." I'm sorry to be so frank with this response, but honestly, as a fellow writer, I feel that you owe it to Jimmy's character to make this right. He should enjoy the same closeness an intimacy with Karen that she so freely gives to Jeff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story

I thought you did a wonderful job of character development. You, also, kept the story moving. Again, GREAT JOB.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
thought for next

The next chapter could begin where this ends , with Jimmy seeing them leave the bathroom and saying "I think I will get back to Florida so you can have privacy " Jimmy needs a little redemption

navelmannavelmanover 7 years ago
congrats on a fabulous story!!!!

i was about to shut down my computer because it was around 2 in the morning. then i saw this story. and what a story too. took almost an hour to finish reading it. and then read it again. in spite of the cold weather i was sweating and extremely enthralled. this is not the first story in which the mother sleeps with both her sons. but the similarity ends there. the way the plot progresses and things heat up is unbelievable. usually in such lengthy stories the sex scenes become repetitive and boring. not with lovecraft. you got a way with words and your imagination sustains the thrill of this incest erotica. and also how the author takes his time to build the sequence that would end with the second son having sex with the gorgeous mother. usually the son sees the mom having sex and simply jumps in and the mother too gives in as if its the most natural thing to do. just loved the way the author has taken time to build the tempo till it reaches the climax of the mom having sex with Jimmy. the conversation between the brothers is one of the best parts that i enjoyed. i have read almost all your stories especially the incest category (mom son) to which i am addicted. but i have never written a comment even though i have rated the stories with five stars. however this time i wanted to tell you that this could be one of the best that you had produced. only wish someone would make a movie out of it. hope you would follow it up with all the three being together. please dont keep us waiting too long. wanted to write more but somehow unable to find the right words. too thrilled and excited to write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thank you Anonymous!

Couldn't find better words

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Story left me depressed

I loved the story too but it really is depressing. Unlike the other anons I don't see Jeff as being a true asshole with an ulterior motive of getting his fantasy jollies off at least I hope he's not that cruel. Really though its depressing how Karen says she loves Jeff more. I mean obviously Karen has been in a romantic relationship with Jeff for a year and she is trying to hold onto that last vestige of a normal mother son relationship with Jimmy but still it's just so depressing and heartbreaking for Jimmy to lose that special relationship he once had with his mom that his brother had with their father. If you do write another chapter though please whatever you do don't have Jimmy suddenly get over it, that would be too convenient and easy of an out.

Anyways you're the master and I have faith you could come up with another dramatic and heartwrenching chapter. I just hope this next chapter has a happy ending for all three of them. 5 stars all the way and thanks for the feels.

rodavrodavover 7 years ago
Very exciting

Hope you continue with a second chapter. That they end up having threesome and casually having sex in front of each other anytime they want. Being naked around the house. With some more humor about when the mom comes home from work with her classy business suit. The sons help her undress and playfully sniffs her newly worn musky panties and the other son sniffing between her legs inhaling her musky erotic aroma of her pussy, while she is talking on the phone with her co worker, while wrinkling her nose to her son's and mouthing eeww. But then smiling as she lovingly toying with the hair of the son who sniffs her pussy.

RTF31406RTF31406over 7 years ago

Some spelling errors and having to reread sentences or paragraphs over. Also some times I wasn't sure if you meant one brother but put in the others name. Somehow page 6 stands out. Or maybe it's just me. Enjoyed it though and interested in seeing where it goes.

navelmannavelmanover 7 years ago
no second part?

have been waiting for the sequel of this story

hope you are going to write one

a story of this caliber should definitely have a sequel

hahaIinsisthahaIinsistover 7 years ago
So will Karen pay equal attention to her sons?

Extremely hot! Foreshadowing whats to cum?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5+

annony is just an old fag ugly fag fool and king of the cucks~

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot

PART TWO!!!!! Hottest story I want more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It turns me on

It is so sweet and sexy

navelmannavelmanover 7 years ago
second chapter?

hope it is coming

eagerly waiting

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
second chapter pleaseeee

hope writer make second chapter of this story. really like it especially when mother fell a bit shy and guilty once she realize she slept with both of her sons

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing!

Hope theres more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
awsome

!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
sad

i feel really sorry for d younger brother, hope there is a second story and she ends up with jimmy

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Ever hear of proof reading? Try it.

Otherwise, nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I would've killed the older brother to prove a point to the white of a mom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fuck this shit!!!

Hey asshole LC!! You better write a followup to this. Get Jimmy boy fuck his whore of a mom some more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Oh my annony is now trying to be a bad tough guy!

what a fucking asshole. This guy is a sissy fag, pay no attention to the asshole of LIT!!! he's fucking insane

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Loved it

Some spelling/grammar issues but otherwise great!

Personally, I wouldn't have had Jimmy joining in. Just the idea that he knows his mom and brother are in a relationship is just as appealing. If you make a sequel i'd like to see it just between Karen and Jeff. Possibly a pregnancy?

Also Jimmy, despite his consent, has to keep his mom and brother's relationship a secret while they "sneak around". Imagine him sitting there one night and his mom and bro decide to have sex. How would he ultimately feel? It could potentially turn into a ride of emotions on Jimmy's part compared to usual erotic stories. She's a businesswoman with a dark secret that could ruin her life, and Jimmy could struggle to contain it through his jealousy.

To add, I've noticed a lot of the comments don't like the idea of the "alpha getting the girl", but that just adds to the realism in my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great Story

It would be better if the story ended up with jimmy leave jeff & Karen alone and left for Florida in the morning without telling them

HornyinDeHornyinDealmost 7 years ago
5 stars not enough

One of your best. I hope you write a part 2, Karen loves getting fucked by both her boys too much to end here. Jeff is so turned on, he 'd have to let Jimmy fuck her more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great but....

Great story, very exciting, but a little longer, I think we don't have enough emotions from the pain of Jimmy..I think this story no needs a threesome for the suit because it's predictable. I think this could be more hard, more cruel, more realistic. I love this kind of text with specially two sons in love with a mom who love one more than other, with a true sexual tension and much jealousy, it's very erotic, but it's hard to find in "Literotica", if someone here know some similars stories, please report them !

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5 stars

great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Tedious

Couldn't be bothered to finish it. "They had discussed telling Jimmy" could have replaced page after boring page of dialogue.

CrazyNewAdventurerCrazyNewAdventurerover 6 years ago
For the love of...

Where's the anal? Where is the damn threesome? There must be a part 2 before Jimmy goes back to school. XD

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Don't get Jimmy involved!

The fact that his mom and brother are in a relationship is hot as fuck, if it were me I'd have part 2 with it just being Karen and Jeff having sex.... with Jimmy masturbating in the next room.

MAJOR04MAJOR04over 6 years ago
Lost mothers love

The story had a very poor ending with jimmmy leaving the note on the pillow and never any mention of jimmy again.. do the readers really think jimmy stayed and slept in ?? I think the story should have been ended with jimmy leaving early and never speaking or seeing them again... you made the mother even worse as she did choose between her sons and nothing would ever make that ok with jimmmy!!! The relationship ended with the story!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I would've turned them into the authorities. They both would've been put in jail for incest and the brother would hve gotten his revenge on both of them.

C

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Pretty Good

I think if the Mom was really in love with the older son she would have slipped up and called out Jeff as Jimmy was pounding her like his brother. And that would have ended the whole affair for everyone. But since you didn't write that. I think you need think about writing he she can't forget how it felt to make love I mean really make love with her younger son and how much it turned on the older son knowing his younger got to have Mom too. I suspect the older brother just might love sharing Mom with his brother because he knows deep down she loves them both and what's to make both happy because it makes her happy having both sons really love her. Just my 2 cents worth.

RelentlessOnanismRelentlessOnanismabout 6 years ago
I enjoyed this....

...quite a lot. In fact it might well be my favourite of your stories that I've read so far; but I think you may have boxed yourself into a corner with the arrival of the younger brother. You did such a great job of creating a sexy and romantic atmosphere with Mom and Son A, it then seems a bit weird when she decides to bang Son B. The nasty bastard in me wonders if it might not have been hotter for the mother to enjoy sex more with her youngest and she realises he really is her favourite.

But, hot as fuck nonetheless...

KlitomaticKlitomaticover 5 years ago
Only a 4

Cuz they didn't do a 3 some. But the rest was very 5-ish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hope there is a second chapter.

I was honestly disappointed with the ending. It should have either ended with Jimmy running out on them or her accepting him along with Jeff. The current ending feels inconclusive and underwhelming. Please write a sequel and give us a more final conclusion.

MKangeloMKangeloalmost 5 years ago
Response

You definetly need to do a sequel. Still a few questions unanswered. Great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow!

Wow! This story is so hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Loved it!

I was as enthralled as Jimmy was, while reading Karen's description of how she and Jeff first got together. I have to agree a threesome would be hot, but we all know Jimmy would always play second fiddle in Karen's love life. So a follow-up story would be awsome, showing how Jimmy eventually meets the love of his life and introduces her to his family and, of course, feels he has to tell her about their incestuous life style, before he can propose to her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Another of your great tales...now write a sequel

I agree with the future of this situation...since Jeff is all turned on by Mom and Jr getting it on, you have left this story line open for exceptional expansion. If you are not working on another story/series, please get to this sequel!!

MADDOG

JisKing98JisKing98over 3 years ago
Really good

Man this was really good. Writing was definitely passionate. You did a great job of making me feel for jimmy and his jealousy. Although I’m saddened that you didn’t go the route of the mom eventually opening her heart to jimmy. Would’ve loved it he eventually got to love her like she loves Jef. If you ever write a sequel, I would love it if you wrote about that idea.

DoublespotDoublespotover 3 years ago

Enjoyed very much, 10 star!!!

ramosnaty1106ramosnaty1106about 3 years ago

sequeeeeeeeeeeellllllllll

ramosnaty1106ramosnaty1106about 3 years ago

seequeeeeeeeeelllllllllll

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 3 years ago

Good story. Well developed. Plot logically evolved. I would like more; however, little brother has to go. Sorry. but life is a bitch and then you die.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

WORST STORY EVER!!!!

blackknight314blackknight314over 2 years ago

Great story! I was hoping mom would take both at the same time, to show no favoritism. That way when Jimmy was home next time, she could enjoy them both some more.

Jeff would be rough most of the time, but Jimmy would be a surprise, rough sometimes and gentle others.

It's been a while since e you have posted so I don't expect any more, but, just saying.

Thanks for sharing.

Say_7Say_7over 2 years ago

You should go for second part i would say its request from my side the story is outstanding

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Everyone calling for Jimmy to stay involved missed the part where he had his sights set on a "good girl".

I'm surprised this author clearly set the story in Rhode Island and didn't take note that incest isn't illegal there (or New Jersey either).

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The mom is bitch and she should be shared equally among the sons like one night with one son and the other night with other son

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please write a sequal where the mom sleeps with one son at night and next night with other .

That would have made one happy family like keeping it in family.

Please write about it

WhatsamatterUWhatsamatterUover 1 year ago

Mom needs to be split roasted. Both of her sons should be filling her with their baby batter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

mom bangs Jimmy and realizes she somehow likes it better, but he only sees her as his mother despite that they've just had sex.

Jimmy leaves that note but instead of sleeping in, he leaves and they never hear from him again.

mom never tells Jeff that she liked the sex better with Jimmy even though she loves him more as a couple.

Jimmy gets a small win, mom keeps the secret forever and Jeff takes a small loss though unbeknownst to him.

that's how it shouldn't went imo anyway

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a fantastic horny story,we need another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not my favorite premise. Exciting? Maybe. Jealousy is a part of lust.

As the less liked child, I don't like sharing the dub I got. I'm good at sharing a lot of things with my brother. He is my best friend. This could not be one of them.

It was mildly curtailed by Jeff's disposition. Not by much. I won't be catching part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'd love to read a part two, where they all get into bed together and all play with each other

smoke717smoke71712 months ago

I loved this story. Good hard sex and heartfelt. I hope you do a sequel where they end up in a threesome. It read like it was heading that way. Keep us excited 😆

VikingsNoHorns793VikingsNoHorns79312 months ago

I know this story was published a while back but I still figured I would leave a comment.

Well, a good mother, whether smokin' hot/Milf or not, would spread the love equally and not have bias or favoritism towards one son and not the other. At least let Jimmy have a mother-son with benefits type of relationship and see where it goes from there and try and split the time evenly between both. Even having threesomes from time to time could be quite enjoyable and , at the same time, sharing love and lust together. Never forget they are a family of three and only have each other so they need to remember this. Jimmy is not some random dude visiting in town, he's her son and Jeff's brother! He does not deserve to have to deal with extreme jealousy when Jeff and their mother could spread the love to keep everyone happy and the family of three strong. This type of predicament can be heartbreaking. They could be a couple plus one. Hence a 'Throuple' or '3 peas in a Consang, incestuous pod' and live happily for many years. In the end, I have a love-hate relationship with this story. Plus, the ending never was clear on what happened to Jimmy. Did he stay or leave? If he left, where did he go? Did he go no contact? If was in a situation I probably would have left. If I am not going to be getting similar, if not the same, treatment from mother I would not want to stay and be the beta-bitch of a male throwing away my self respect and masculinity. Not to mention, hearing or seeing the others having lots of orgasmic fun time and bonding without him.

SmellerSmeller11 months ago

I think indulging in Jimmy's fantasy was cruel. Telling him this will be a one time thing right when it's happening probably didn't even register with him. What could he have said there? And now he has to live on knowing his brother has what he'll never get. I'm not sure the author really gets the consequences this would have in real life. There is no getting over that. He'll either resent them or stay away for good or get depressed. There is no closure.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
22199 Followers
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...