All Comments on 'The Secret Life of My Loving Wife'

by BuckRivers

Sort by:
  • 150 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story and improved ending

After reading this story I went back to look at the ending of the first version. I think you did a great job rewriting the inevitable confrontation and turned it into a pleasurable moment. Great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Damn that was hot!

Enjoyed the hell out of that

FASfanFASfanover 7 years ago
'Life is good'

Indeed it is -- and so is this wonderful hot and sexy story! Marvellous stuff -- thanks for sharing your talents with us, and please have five big shiny stars from me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sold

I think I'll be giving my husband that threesome now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
No future secrets

Disappointed not to learn who was the jewel thief, other wise great story.

Winelover57Winelover57over 7 years ago
Awesome

what an amazing story. Wow!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WOW!

Incredible story. And until I read the other comments, I did not even think of the jewel thief. (Another Star for that alone!) Please write more.

EzrollinEzrollinover 7 years ago
Well written

As an aspiring writer, I love to read a well-written story. Not only did I enjoy it but will use it as a learning tool. The personal insights revealed made the story an interesting read. A little long for my personal taste but that is in no way a criticism. I will be sure to put you on my list of authors.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 7 years ago
I like it, great story

Like the story a lot. Hot, hot, hot xoxoxo Annette

johnfjohnfover 7 years ago
Great story

That is a beautifully written & seriously hot story!

TigerladyandhimTigerladyandhimover 7 years ago
Superb story

Liked all your characters. Very well written.

Thoroughly enjoyed this read.

BuckRiversBuckRiversover 7 years agoAuthor
Author Comment

Thanks for the comments, everyone.

I actually had a couple of plot ideas for the jewel thief, one where Cassie and Tom caught the thief and cut a deal to release her if she went and had a session with Angela pretending to be an escort (and asking some investigatory questions in the process). The other idea was where Angela was actually the jewel thief to fund her hobby. I rejected the second one because I didn't want Angela to be evil in any way, and I rejected the first mostly because it seemed a little infeasible to pull off in a believable manner (though I was intrigued by it), and I didn't want Tom and Cassie to become blackmailers.

I suspect that they caught the jewel thief, though, and she was a beautiful redhead who was sent to prison where she had to embrace lesbianism to survive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
best story ever

Thank you so much for Thema best story I read so far

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
THE BEST STORY I'VE EVER READ ON LITEROTICA!

Very well written, intelligent and hot. Nice!

artykay63artykay63over 7 years ago
perfect Literotica

Nice story, excellent build up and well written. Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
hot and wise

this story puts a spotlight on how we sometimes fail to see our partners cause we created a picture of them (and of ourselves in relation to them) which makes us absolutely blind for the real person we share our life with.

I believe this is the very heart of this story. It has been constructed along the idea of a couple who both want the very same and fail to get it assuming the other would never accept them when they show their true desires, their true self.

Insofar it is a parabel, Rabelais, a text to teach.

And it is hot for it tells us about a man who sees his world shuttered to pieces and searches/finds someone to confess, a wit mind to help him think, a sexy woman who partners with him in this moments of indecision. She has her own agenda (which finally fits in the picture seamlessly) but like the protagonist she does not push her interests but lets it all play out. Slow, patient, conscious, and then passionate.

Masturbating in front of each other, telling secrets before they ever touch the other one, that's SEXY.

A good read and great sex. 5 stars from me.

happynakedguyhappynakedguyover 7 years ago
wow

Long read but definitely worth it. It went through almost every emotion.

MrFrustrationMrFrustrationover 7 years ago
Thumbs (and other things) up!

Nice, slow build, lots of understandable paranoia and the terrific guilt of being so turned on while watching your sinful spouse getting her lusty rocks off. I was taken in the whole ten yards. Excellent work.

PuggyWishbonePuggyWishboneover 7 years ago
It's finally happened! I can't believe it!

I never thought I would see it, but it's true! You used the word 'cohort' correctly!!

This was an amazing story and I agree the ending in this one is more satisfying than the one in the previous version. But I digress: let me repeat that there is nothing sexier than the correct use of relatively obscure words. Kudos! Felicitations! Heartfelt gratitude!

verbicideverbicideover 7 years ago
But...but...

...what about the thief!?! Seriously though, this was awesome. I have to say, I would've left the room and let them lock the door behind me in the Kara situation, because C&B torture is really not my thing, but the rest was smoking hot.

I still want to know who the thief was though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
One of the best stories on here!

8 pages of slow, great build-up. Well done! Would love another story with similar themes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sexual pablum for shallow intellects.

So, sex between a man and a woman is serious and meaningful and important. But sex between two women is just, playing, shallow, fucking around. And entertainment, for men.

His spouse paid for sex with prostitutes for 3 years, three years, giving herself and them sexual excitement and thrills which she denied her husband, because she considered the sexual acts she desired were shameful and denigrating. She lied, she cheated, she pissed away their money for her sexual enjoyment. And the husband thinks that is OK, because it was just homosex, not sex that really means anything. Is that not bashing homosexuality?

The wife wanted sex with another man, actually two other men. She appears to have pursued all her other sexual fantasies with enthusiasm and abandon, so what makes him think she hasn't fucked other men? When will it occur to him that he has absolutely no reason to believe she has not been fucking other men and women for their entire marriage?

Her behavior and statements indicate she would have continued fucking other people behind his back. When does he realize he only knows what he saw on the hidden camera, and that all other fucking around will continue to be withheld from him?

I appreciate the effort to be exciting and erotic, but sooner or later he will realize that he is married to a lying cheating unethical person, who will deceive him to preserve her image and her marriage. She is sorry she got caught, and will demonstrate whatever it takes to assuage his doubts and fears. They will spend the rest of their marriage in uncertainty and mistrust, and fear of the unknown, and the future.

A very well told story of a marriage riding a shallow short-term fetish over the cliff to eventual failure. I hope you have the balls to write the rest of the story.

BuckRiversBuckRiversover 7 years agoAuthor
Author Response and Thanks

Thanks all for the good feedback. I really appreciate hearing from people.

As to the questions about the wife's motivations, I would offer my interpretation along different lines than those proposed. I think that she views all of her sexual dalliances as just fun, which is why she allows herself to do it. She doesn't view any of her activities as a threat to her marriage because she loves her husband and is loyal to him. She's just doing it for sexual gratification and exploration.

She freely engages in the same-sex play because she can do it without feeling disloyal. Her husband isn't part of those fantasies and there's no guilt that he's not involved. She can't fulfill her fantasies with other men, though, unless one of the men is her husband, because that WOULD be disloyal. However, including him would mean telling him about her sexual curiosities and kinks, and she can't bring herself to do that. As a polished and professional woman, she feels like she has an image to maintain, and that image is the traditional "good girl" image that many women are saddled with.

I don't think her same-sex games are "lesser" at all; they're merely the ones that she can pursue given the conflict between her sexual desires, her "good girl" public persona, and her loyalty to her husband.

(Well, that and I really like writing the girl-girl stuff. So there's that.)

I do wonder how many couples in real life hold themselves back because they're afraid to reveal their kinks to their partners. I bet it's a large proportion.

JohnFreeJohnFreeabout 7 years ago
Wow BuckRivers

You have so much heart and soul in your stories....my new all time favorite author here at Literotica!!!!

Please bring us more of your precious imagination!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
This is one of the best stories I have read here.

Not the best; that is a phrase I hear too often on here.

It seems a smidge unrealistic. I would like it to be real but I feel it's made to fit a somewhat too easily.

Only reason I have that thought is a lot of the story does seem very real in case you are feeling insulted.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What is Angela's story?

Would REALLY like to read Angela's story leading into her "dalliances." How did she come to take the step? How did she go about it? How they made her feel and her reaction to the unmasking of her secrets. That would be really hot. How 'bout it?...

PS: the story was tremendous!

BuckRiversBuckRiversalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Author response

Hmm, I have to say, that's a splendid suggestion. That would be a fun prequel to write. That's going on my list. Thanks!

KristieBechirKristieBechiralmost 7 years ago
Fantastic

Easily the best story I have read on Literotica in a long time. Thank you, and would love a sequel.

reechereecheover 6 years ago

Great fun sexy story. Pretty perfect

txbeerguytxbeerguyover 6 years ago
A few loose ends

Did they catch the thief?

How awkward was it for Tom and Cassie to continue their work relationship after they started watching the movies and masturbating together?

How does Tom feel about Angela's fantasy of a M-F-M threesome?

I would also like to see the jewelry design carry over to the sex ... perhaps custom designed nipple piercings.

Overall a very good story, but could have been improved by addressing these questions. Oh, and the revised ending is much better than the original.

ljpsstuffljpsstuffabout 6 years ago
such fun

Such a fun read. I really enjoyed this story from start to finish. Great ending.

49greg49gregalmost 6 years ago
Great story

I know I read the other version some time ago, I liked it, but the ending in this version is much much better. Thanks for the original story, many more thanks for this improved version!

I can relate to the idea of a husband, and/or wife not wanting to tell their spouse about their deepest fantasy for fear of their reaction. I guess marriage can put a little damper in some things if you're not careful. Wanting to keep the one you love thinking the best of you is important.

I actually read this second try a while ago, not sure exactly when, and read it again tonight. It's really really good. I'll probably read it yet again at some point in the future.

centralsquareguycentralsquareguyover 5 years ago
I really loved this story...

I've read all the comments, and while I appreciate the thoughtful comments that is is really a male-centrist version of female bisexuality... voyeuristic , but ultimately about the women being submissive to a man.. I would submit that there are plenty of other stories on this site where the opposite is true... not all stories need to be the same...

It was just a hot story... great porn... I look forward to reading all kinds of other porn here as well...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow

Hands down the best story I have ever read

FreeJohnFreeJohnabout 5 years ago
A Masterwork

I love your stories and your characters...and your imagination.

Please, PLEASE grace us with more of your great writing!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great

Thoroughly amusing - and of course, erotic in the extreme!! 5*s.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Not enough stars

Not enough stars for rating this. Needs at least 7 stars, maybe 11.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good read.

This is one of the best stories I've read on this site. It held my interest throughout. I was quite pleased with the husband's decision to mete out to the wife what she had done with others. So sad that they wasted all those years with almost the same fantasies. She went underground with hers and got to enjoy them. When he found out what she was doing, he brought it to the surface and they both got to enjoy them. A fantastic story

HardBenHardBenalmost 5 years ago
FABULOUS

This has to be one of the best stories I have ever read.

Totally erotic and every man's dream.

Superb fantasy.

Thank you

maddoggonzomaddoggonzoalmost 5 years ago
Wonderful

Such an amazingly structured tale, so well developed and the word play just brings the images of sex to life. I think we all deserve a lot more of Tom and Angela.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More please

That was great would like to read their further adventures

BigrigchrisBigrigchrisalmost 5 years ago
Wow

Well done loved the story hall of fame for sure perfect 10 stars

zooliciouszooliciousalmost 5 years ago
i found this gem

Absolutely deserves to be at the top of the Hall of Fame here. What a tremendulous story. Amazing detail and hot sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Enjoy

And wish the realities of life matched our imaginations and if that were so I would not be lying in bed next to a wife who is sleeping blissfully through my imaginary life

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I can see why you didn't put this story in Loving Wives.

Angela was selfish, a cheater, and a coward. She was also a shameless liar. Yeah, she did it for her husband. She's paying God knows what for prostitutes, and God knows how much over 3 years, and she didn't tell her husband, to protect him. Right.

Angela wants her cake, but she wants to eat it too. Gees, how rare is that in a cheating spouse? Love is about not betraying your spouse, not protecting them from the knowledge of your betrayal. And when is cuck hubby going to give her the threesome she wants with two men? She never said she wanted her husband to be one of the men.

Nice try, but an honest author would include the sequel where Angela finally embraces her promiscuity and repressed Lesbianism, and Tom and Cassie finally admit their love and respect for each other. They never disrespected or betrayed each other like Angela did, and in the end they will realize that their relationship has always been open, honest, with each having the other's best interest as the first priority. Angela's first priority was Angela, obviously.

A good plot well written, as far as it went. Too bad you didn't include its logical conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
We're not wurthy!!!

I thought I'd allready read the best story in here, but wow!!!

A job well done in any ways!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Best story I've read here in over a decade!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Confused...

So who was stealing from the business?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow

That was one of the hottest stories I’ve read in ten years. I look forward to a follow up.

NoRules69NoRules69over 4 years ago
🔥🔥🔥

This was the hottest, and kinky too. I love kinky! Easily one of the best written and well organized stories I’ve read in a long long time. Should be a hall of famer.

This is the first I’ve read of yours, I will read more.

vandeheidevandeheideover 4 years ago
The Original was good but..

I thought that the original was good but the re-write is brilliant and lifted the story to a different level whereby the 1st story looking back seemed to have had a rushed finish. Thanks for a very well written piece of erotica.

How about looking further by finding out which employee had been stealing the jewellery and giving him/her the opportunity of taking on some form of "punishment" by coming into the threesome rather than calling in the police?

I would love to read more of Cassie and Angela's adventures.

WoodsLord_3540WoodsLord_3540over 4 years ago
A very well done story

I did like the accidental discovery of his wife's "infidelity." Your plot device of her being watched via the computer was especially arousing. I'm now going to read the original.

Two thoughts: The male chastity device is intended to delay, as long as possible, the male from entering the scene; rightly so. So it is logical the the combination would be starting with a four or a five. An discerning person would therefore start at 5555 and work backwards. But the answer being her address was a very sneaky touch.

Also, Kara will never be invited again. Imagine the conversation: "Don't I know you from..." Also, Kara, being an intelligent person would recall Cassie's unusual questions. An awkward situation would ensue.

Thanks, I'm looking forward to reading your other tales.

JessinThighHighsJessinThighHighsover 4 years ago
Just amazing

One of the most erotic stories I've read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing

Wow. That was one of the best I’ve read. Had me on edge and anticipation the whole time. Amazing story. I really hope that we can get a follow up or a another chapter with this same story sometime soon. It was just so hot. Job well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hotley Hotest

Stimulating on many levels... Really good read. Someone earlier mentioned writing about his wife’s story. Anything to report on that? It would be a fitting bookend for the set. Please keep writing!🖋👌

catamitecatamiteover 4 years ago
Absolute Favorite

I have learned so much about myself reading this HOT story. No wonder your story is rated so high. Bravo!

BuckRiversBuckRiversover 4 years agoAuthor
Author Response

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the continued interest and nice comments about this story.

In response to the question about writing a bookend sequel from Angela's perspective, it's in the works. I thought it was a great idea from the anonymous commenter a while back, so it's one of the current stories I have in progress. Of course, the downside is that I have about 15 stories in progress and each one distracts me from the other, so I haven't posted any in a while. I'll have some time over the next six months, though, and hope to post several, including the Angela sequel.

Buck Rivers

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
VERY WELL WRITENq!!!

While I am not into painful sex, the author's point about good communication in a relationship is right on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Holy shit

I came across this looking for something quick to get me off to go to sleep. I was quickly immersed, and having... idk... 7... 8? Orgasms?

Very talented, and great story!

49greg49gregabout 4 years ago

I think I've read this story three or four times so far, and its still a great read every time.

roveroneroveroneabout 4 years ago
Very likable characters...

fun story, with some tension, tho could use some editing.

Four

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
My wet panties.

Thoroughly enjoyed reading this amazing story. My panties are wet and I now need to do something about pleasuring myself. Thank you .

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110about 4 years ago
Really hot!

What started as a cheating wife story turned into a really sexy wife sharing, girl on girl sex fest. I really thought for the first seven pages that this marriage was doomed, then the big turn about. Just great! I loved it!

Antonio_y_CleopatraAntonio_y_Cleopatraabout 4 years ago
Confessions

Really liked how Cassie and Tom slowly opened up to each other and confessed their mutual attraction and desires. Thanks for sharing.

eaglem2000eaglem2000almost 4 years ago
One I will read repeatedly

I like the range of the story, One I will read repeatedly, but who was stealing the jewels?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nicely developed plot. . .

With good character development, plot pacing, suspense, along with good attention to the technical issue of good writing. After all that, though, I though the plot's climax was rushed, compressed. A lot happened at once and it was mostly done via a speech and the too-quick introduction of other players by the long-suffering hubby.

Maybe you just got tired of writing the damn thing?

WatchnbwatchedWatchnbwatchedalmost 4 years ago

Still one of my favourites, but yes, the end was a little rushed, but there's a lot of great stuff to read in the build up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Anonymous 10-20-19

Great comment. I hope Buck Rivers does a follow-up to reveal who is stealing from the company. I wonder if Angela had ever been involved in a threesomes with a male and female employee at Tom's company?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
fantastic story

someone who is in the film industry should read this and make a movie ...it would be one of the best porn movies of all time

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
wow and more

This is so well written that my schedule got mixed up. I read the entire story; start to finish without a break. Keep writing and I will keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
wow

The best I have read here yet reading for over a decade!

JiminPaJiminPaalmost 4 years ago

Absolutely fantastic...one of IF not the best story I've ever read here...and I've been a member for over 15 years...Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Damn good story

I love this story really well written, I really loved reading the last page that was TOTALLY HOT!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Five stars, no less

Definitely one of the very best stories on this site. Kept me hooked until the end. I would love to see it made into a book/movie.

PoisonPen33PoisonPen33almost 4 years ago
Amazing

Normally the words “loving wife” mean nothing but trouble on this site.

This story, however, is one of the best I’ve ever read, period. The premise is original, the characters are well developed, the pacing is wonderful, and the climax (heh) is well earned, as is the happy ending (again, heh).

My favorite line is “I didn’t know whether to bend you over the salad table or drive away with you to a new life.” So much emotion packed into one sentence.

Five stars. Well done!

tazasptazaspalmost 4 years ago
A & C

Fantastic read, I'm so happy Cassie and Angela got to be in the story together. A husband can only dream about the outcome!

FloatingdadFloatingdadover 3 years ago
Very nicely done !

Great read with more thoughtful dialog and conflicting emotions than we usually see here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I've never understood why protagonists in these stories generally see cheating as okay if it was with a woman.

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Great Variation On A Classic

Thought it was going to be the classic betrayal leading to revenge /divorce and Tom riding off into the sunset with Cassie but it's in this classification so was something else going to happen!!! Thought it was well worked and executed and I was pleased that both Cassie and Marin appeared in the final scen. 5 stars well earned

MormonJackMormonJackover 3 years ago
Well done. Fun

5 stars

Personally, can't reconcile that the wife has been seeing others (women) for more than the past 2 years. Even if I wanted to see her do that, it was cheating at the time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Excellently written. Congratulations. Very deserving of 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
awesome

thought it would be a plainly written story at first, after the first page I was foaming at the mouth, I would let the house burn down around me while I finished this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Best story on this page. So freaking hot, runs through every emotion then brings it back around yo happiness

vividlyyoursvividlyyoursover 3 years ago
One of the best

Great characters, great setups, great dialog and editing. Absolutey superb story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow!

Excellent and a whole string of superlatives! Don’t miss this one!

Finn1965Finn1965about 3 years ago

This is what I always fantasized about and you found the perfect words to write it down! Perfectly, I came twice

WhisporWhisporabout 3 years ago

Fantastic story! Thanks for sharing it.

alexandria_leealexandria_leeabout 3 years ago
delightful!

That was a perfect, believable, well-written tale! Thank you for your work!

sparkle8sparkle8about 3 years ago
So well written, so Hot

I had sex with my wife a few hours ago, but this story kept me hard and stroking throughout. Your description of the BDSM is so tasteful and such a turn-on. The spying is some of the best I've read. Your dialogue is so realistic, and at times quite funny. This is very hot stuff. This is the first story of yours I've read. It won't be the last.

BufoAmericanusBufoAmericanusabout 3 years ago
Excellent

Thanks for writing a creative and well written story!

mara666666mara666666about 3 years ago

Oh my god! So many of my own fantasies in these eight pages. Thank you for your ability to write creatively and well, for your subtleness when appropriate, and the slow and deliberate storytelling. I will return to this again for more orgasmic pleasure.

Please keep posting more.

Trader_X38Trader_X38almost 3 years ago

Really enjoyed this! Love how the characters worked through their mental barriers. If there's a third rewrite, might be fun to add a postscript flashback of the wife and COO figuring out how to get the first camera in the hands of the husband... closing out that loose end. :D

maddictmaddictalmost 3 years ago

Really like this story. There's one more loose end, Tom you do remember Angela wanted two Cocks at the same time. Your in pussy up to your eyes. How about Angela.

I curious to know the first ending, BTB, this one is far better.

cibixcibixalmost 3 years ago

very well written, engaging, and HOT of course :-). Looking forward to reading more of your stories. Bravo!

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

So............ Who was stealing their jewels?

.

Maybe one of the HOTTEST, most psychologically erotic stories I've ever read! It would make a helluva film, too!!!

.

5+++/5

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteover 2 years ago

It’s kind of a cute story. Cute with twists of kink. Fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

ZER0ZEROZERO..

ok I JUST SKIPPED TO PAGE 8 TO SEE THE GREAT IMPROVED EDITION...

SUCKS..

rodryder44rodryder44over 2 years ago

This story matches my definition of utopia.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBuckRivers@BuckRivers
1113 Followers
As an introduction, I like to chat and roleplay. Some days I prefer one over the other, but I'm flexible. I particularly enjoy interviewing women about their sexual fantasies and sexual behaviors. I'm not interested in anything beyond chatting. I've written a few stories o...