All Comments on 'The Twelve Tables Ch. 25'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Ellienora35Ellienora35over 7 years ago
Happy sigh

I love this story. This chapter was beautiful. I really loved the way Emily and Carmen came about and how Peri just kept opening her heart again. I loved how Dante was too. This is beautiful.

Akasha70Akasha70over 7 years ago

Love it

But I need MORE please

JudyLeeJudyLeeover 7 years ago
Peri's plans.

She tries to make the triangular marriage work. I hope things go to plan.

marlam5marlam5over 7 years ago
WONDERFUL

Wonderful, love it!

Can’t get enough of this story.

Every time there are elements in there that surprise me.

Thanks for writing AND sharing this story with us.

llr2112llr2112over 7 years ago

Love it....your writing is so indepth and has so much detail...so glad your muse is back....Keep up the good work...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
......

U spoil us with your quick follow ups to each chapter. .... until lately :-*( miss u lady cakes!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hmmmm...

As much as I want to forgive Josh...his subservience to his father at Peri's expense makes that impossible. I can see the reason for his need for control but it is of his own making. He gave away too much to psycho Nic and his perve father so now feels like he has to keep a tight reign on everything else. Funny how a self inflicted mind fuck allows him to except having to share the one thing he thought was all his. Peri. He knows he can't nut up and defy his father. So he gets turned on watching her with Dante thinking that's enough to quell that resentful oppressed little boy that wants to yank Peri away from him like a prized toy screaming "mine mine mine". I'm sorry but even his perfectionist control freak Dom persona seems like a facade to keep everyone from seeing the weak little child needing to please Momma & Pappa first and foremost. And don't get me started on that twisted father! Dante revealed in his self dialogue that he didn't try that shit with his fiance Celeste.. His father had only challenged her with a pre-nup saving Dante and the "Family" from a gold digger. So if it had all been just a test of allegiance then he didn't need to shove his cock down Peri's throat once she agreed to the trial. He just wanted to fuck his son's fiance to get his moldy old rocks off while demonstrating his dominance over both of them. I'll bet he would never have tried that suit with Dante knowing he would choose the woman he loved. Hell! He wanted to save Peri before he even recognized his feelings for her while she was still only Josh's responsibility. It's rather telling that Dante is placed into their dynamic as the Oracle. I think the old "Table" knows that without Dante's strength and guidance Josh would fold like a house of cards. Peri has shown more than once that Josh can dominate her only because she allows it. I stiil wish she would wake up and see how selfish and undeserving Josh is and Dante is the only one she needs. Josh has shown repeatedly that she is a distant 3rd to his parents, family and the opportunity to be the next Chair. On the other hand I could totally see our hero Dante defying everyone and sacrifice everything for Peri.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
agree with 02/04/2019 anonymous

In the beginning I got excited that finally someone is acknowledging how fucked up their family traditions really are, but then that just got swept under the table :(. And I again and again shudder from the ickyness of the father and that blowjob he demanded from Peri, and I hate the spinelessness of Josh and how it's about him and his gross family culture, when he should really be a true leader and change the fucked up traditions like the trial which forces women to have sex with strangers or family as if that makes them better women instead of just abused women, no matter how much they rationalize it and tell themselves that it's about love...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
5491 Followers
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES