All Comments on 'Mountain Man'

by dre_jones

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Curiuos1Curiuos1over 7 years ago
OH daddy...

That was such an arousing story. I could vividly picture everything, especially when he came and you jacked yourself off, beautiful. Only thing better would have been watching from behind a tree!

willowview43willowview43over 7 years ago
Wowee!!

That was one hot story. So well written I felt like I was there (wish!!). Had me hard and playing with my cock all the way through.

denrondenronover 7 years ago
Sexy Story

This is a very hot story. Well written, engaging and very erotic. It make me want to go backpacking in search of a Hot Daddy!

sparktjsparktjover 7 years ago

Beautifully writen. Full of realism, intimacy and the right degree of filth. Just the way I like my gay erotica. Thank you.

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteover 7 years ago
One HOT story

Really enjoyed that story. It was well-written and quite believable. And of course the sex was hot which is the point anyway. Perhaps a sequel would be in order featuring the friends who gave him the book.

gayswallowergayswallowerover 7 years ago
swallow

I love how men just knows how to swallow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I think about this all the time

MMM so hot, love to have this happen to me while camping. Very hot!

sonofcupidsonofcupidover 7 years ago
good story, great writing

great writing and language.

I agree with bringing the friends who gave Chris the book back, maybe for a 3 some?

txboyalonetxboyaloneover 7 years ago
Sweet Mountain Dreams

What an enjoyable read, believable for the times and well written. Thanks for sharing.

glade4656glade4656over 3 years ago

It was so hot and I could actually taste the hot cum.

davidinlacedavidinlace10 months ago

Love this story, very well written and very erotic. Love outdoor nudity ticks all my boxes would love this scenario happening to me , look forward to more of the same xxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdre_jones@dre_jones
457 Followers
I am sexually adventurous, bisexual man. I like to write erotica, make new friends, share a fantasy. I occasionally visit the chat and bulletin board sections of Lit. Feel free to contact me. I am always curious, happy to share a fantasy, and welcome your thoughts on my stories.