All Comments on 'Adventures at the RV Park Pt. 01'

by RobAnthony53

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I hope there'll be more than just beating you meat

I like the story so far,but I hope there's less beating your meat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
My Airstream: Pussy Magnet

I just completed a cross country trip hauling and staying in my Airstream. Usually my wife is along, but this time I was solo; she was going to join me later. To my pleasuure and surprise, I got laid at half of the RV parks I stayed in. The scenario is the same. There always seems to be a couple of those big Class A motor homes with a woman inside--or more often, lounging outside--while the husband is away playing golf or some dam thing. I strike up a conversation which leads to the woman comming over to take a look at my "cute" Airstream. Once inside, I follow them to the rear berth area. And here's a secret to my success I think. I make sure the trailer is spotless and that the bed is neatly made with stylish, high thread count linens. Women from million dollar Class A motor homes always notice. At this point I stand just a little too close, blocking immediate exit. Then I grin and say something like, "want to try it out?" or "wanna fool around?" If the answer is no or there is the least resistance, I back off quickly and politely usher the woman out, often sitting outside with her and sharing some wine. Justy as often though, the woman is up for a romp. One woman replied, "Oh my god, I'm so glad you asked, I'm so horny!", then used me like a power tool. I'm an older retired guy, and most of the woman are of a certain age too. But I gotta say, I love that platinum RV Park pussy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You too, huh?

Yeah, those horny older women have knocked on my t.t. door while topless without having seen or met me on a few occasions.

SenorDomSenorDomover 3 years ago
Dream Life!

Years ago I read this for the first time, before I caught onto favoriting stories. I've told a lot of my sex-positive friends about this concept of living out of and RV and traveling to clothing-optional beaches and parks, as well as to the subs I have open invites from around the States. It's taken quite a while to find it again, but it suddenly dawned on me that "RV" was the term I was missing.

I'll be sending a lot of those friends to this story, now that I have it in my list!

Well written, well paced, believable and fun. What more could one ask for?

Writer2000Writer2000over 3 years ago

I've been to lots of nude beaches, clubs and resorts but never one like this. Usually, any kind of explicit sexuality or comments would get you immediately thrown out. I'm enjoying the fantasy though!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Hott

Just finished reading this very hot story had my p**** pulsating I was so wet I can hardly wait to read the rest of the stories to my husband when he comes home

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous