All Comments on 'The Accidental Porn Star Ch. 04'

by PFDWrites

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sorry

No point waiting 1 day let alone 2 months for more unrealistic nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Stuff!

And the last thing I want is a happy ending. Would rather not wait two months though. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Best Story here

Great Job

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great buildup

I am as impatient as everyone, but if it takes a month for good writing, so be it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Hate the idea that it's going to take two months to see what happens. That's a mighty long time, and I really don't think that only 5 chapters is enough to really delve into the misadventures of our poor lass.

As for the happy ending nonsense, the story would be far more realistic if it doesn't have one. Or, at least one where the heroine escapes unscathed. Life is life and winning the war doesn't mean you don't get a few scars to remember it by.

I'd much prefer to see her daughter dragged into it. Or, maybe better, would be to have the husband become aware, but also think that she's really wanting to be treated like a cheap slut so he doesn't let her back out of what the antagonists have lined up for her. Eventually, she comes to see the lifestyle as something she deserves, accepting that she is a cheap slut meant for a lifetime of servicing men.

subpuppysubpuppyover 7 years ago
once it is on the internet it is always on the internet

You can't tell me that Bethany's step-son didn't save a copy of the film. He is a talented kid who will go far in life. But I think Bethany should find it and get back at Susan, maybe it is time for Bethany to walk Susan on a leash in the shower room. Awesome story, I love it!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot fantasy

This story follows the line of my fantasies. Very arousing to read. Great story, characters, and writing. Just like her, my nipples are hard and I'm wet,

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Why stop with just one more addition? You can make this into so much more!

Why stop with just one more addition? You can make this into so much more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome

Great, loved it, fantastic.

Loved when she was dommed and aroused by the girls spanking her the most!

graymangazergraymangazerover 7 years ago
Loved it.

I loved this, well written and nicely paced. And it's nice to know that I'm not the only writer who takes ages to write and post a story, but it's worth waiting for.

I usually like happy endings but I can't see how this can finish without Susan being anything but destroyed. Too many people now have too much hold over her, I can only hope she grows to accept a life of being a plaything for all of her enemies. If they play it right and don't expose her completely so that she still has plenty to lose, there's no limit to what they can make her do. Looking forward to what you have in store. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fantastic

Really looking forward to your next chapter, and seriously hoping her next sybian ride is longer than just 2 minutes and includes being restrained on it to multiple screaming orgasms.

PtmcPilotPtmcPilotover 7 years ago
great story

I am a big fan of this story. The sex is hot, the pacing is right on, and I find myself anticipating every installment. It's a bit of a turnoff that the lead character thinks she will get out of a hole by digging it deeper, but you overcome that with the storytelling and, of course, the sex.

STemplar39STemplar39over 7 years ago
Awesome!

Great story!!! Looking forward to many more chapters!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story development ...

The story is building really well and this is the best episode so far. Take your time on the coming sections and you will have made a real classic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Waiting

anxiously waiting the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Well done. I'm looking forward to chapter 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ch 5 is lateee

When is ch5 will be out :(((((( its late now more than 65 dayss

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The agony of waiting!

Wow, this has been one of the best series I have read on here. Desperately waiting for episode 5!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
waiting

waiting for ch 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
update

where is next chapter? the chapter four was one of the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I'll throw in my bid. I'm also eagerly awaiting the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Election Day Part 5 (wrong)

I thought sure that part 5 would appear on Election Day, shows you what I know.

FuckherhardFuckherhardover 7 years ago
Next chapter?

This a great story, can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Waiting for weeks

Can't wait to finish this amazing story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
next chapter

Hope in one of your next chapters she is tricked into signing a release and making another film

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
cheat

you are a cheat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Next chapter

This has been an amazing read.... When is the next chapter releasing?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Been checking daily..

I really am anticipating the next chapter. Can't wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
waiting still

It's been more then two months..... Hoping the next chapter will be soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Xmas present?

Will we be getting chap5 before xmas?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
chapter 5?

I check back every couple of day waiting patiently for the next installment. I hope we get a Christmas miracle and its out before then.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Probably Won't Finish

Good story. Too bad it will probably be never be completed beyond Ch. 04.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Chapter 5

I am going to join the cries for a chapter 5. I have been waiting sooooo long for it!!! This story needs to be finished!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Give us a hint

We have all been waiting patiently for the next chapter/chapters forever......can you at least let us know if there's anymore coming? And if so, when? It's been several months already..... We are losing hope.

Simon39Simon39about 7 years ago
And then?

Waiting for Chapter 5!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
update

where is the next update???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More chapter please

Really hope the more chapters are in the works. Bethany could team up with Joe to really torment her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story!

I would love to read more like she wins and joe and Beth gets with joe and they get her to do many new thinks and her daughter becomes the boss in the house because she finds out to and it can get really nasty since she did that thing to beth now she can get even plus !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Thanks

Great story, please continue maybe have her daughter become a slut because of a video she posted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hot Stuff!

Love the way she gets hot despite herself.

chrissy2chrissy2almost 5 years ago
sybian

best ever description of being on a sybian in this chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Accidental porn Star

Please, Please, let Susan's political career be successful, & Susan get to become a Porn Star, Susan has a lot to offer Sexually with other Politicians, becoming a Porn Star.

mangopeachmangopeachalmost 4 years ago
luv it

such a thrilling story. plz continue it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous