All Comments on 'The Real Estate Connection Ch. 03'

by kiwiwolf

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
This story is turning quite grim

Make no mistake, I'm really enjoying the story. It's facinating to get a more real to life view of the drug war and insights into the mindset and survival tactics of someone that has to be on guard all the time. Oh, the violence was toned down as you said in the intro, but I've seen worse in my lifetime.

To be quite honest, the sex scene almost got lost amid the other problems. Which is to be expected, since staying alive does seem to take priority when danger threatens.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Some seriously effective writing .. this!

Upon seeing this story as Ch 03, I immediately read the first two chapters. Captivating writing on a truly awesome topic ... and scale! Am now really keen to see how story continues. Don't worry about your absence kiwiwolf, looks as if you're really back and in control of this one now! :))

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Keep it going.

Yes we have had to wait a bit, but that doesn't matter. The story is superb, the detail intruiging, and the sex fantastic. How about Stevie for the sexiest female at literotica? Keep the story coming, we all want to see how it ends.

hifarhifaralmost 20 years ago
keep it going

great story with lots of detail,it will be interesting to see how it ends.

John from Aus

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Keep them coming!!!!!!!!!!!

I am delighted that you are writing again. I like the stories that you have started and am waiting with much egarness for more chapters .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
All Is Forgiven , , ,Almost

Even Though U left us hanging with the "Educating The Capo" This "Adventure"is Ist rate in terms of Character Development, etc. Keep 'em coming!

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
Still loving it!

Awesome story

ArchReaderArchReaderalmost 9 years ago
A good story spoilt

A very good story spoilt by too much sexual action.

KelteriserKelteriserover 7 years ago
still good

read 3 chapters now - this should be published as a novel - probably have to tone down some of the sex for general release though. But I think it is excellent

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous