All Comments on 'Checking on the Neighbors Pt. 01'

by Cockhole

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
galisongalisonover 7 years ago
Hawt!

Here's hoping for part 2 soon!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
another hot story by this writer

you are the best writer of IR porn on this site already!!!!!! my dick got hard reading this

Avguy2007Avguy2007over 7 years ago
Great story

Very nice story. Love the well off white suburban wife theme. The gloryhe is also an interesting thought. I'm anxious to see where this goes but the idea of the "anonymity" of that and then the face to face interaction is an interesting twist. Looking forward to part 2.

Joebanks007Joebanks007over 7 years ago

Good story. Add more details about her big phat ass. And some cuckolding for part 2!

JayHaileyJayHaileyover 7 years ago
Cool

Just keep it with the two brothers don't add anyone else

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Finish

You should finish the story; whereas Liz takes each cock, singly and then together, and more cumming.. Black cock can go 3 or 4 times, per day..

Also description of Liz's pussy; hairy??; protruding clit??; low hanging pussy lips??..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Cant wait for parts 2 thru 40,,,great writing..my wife had the Fed Ex guy (much younger) visit three times with similar results..

Janetdid2Janetdid2over 7 years ago
YES!!

I would so love to be in a position such as that! Those guys would get soooo much attention!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Perhaps .....

Now that Liz has experienced both brothers, her views towards interracial sex have changed. Perhaps her views on pregnancy will also change? The introduction of un-protected sex would add a new level of intensity to this story.

Perhaps, Matt would find the notion, highly erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
BBC FANTASY

HOT STORY....i like how she was a racist before she found her sexual awaking in tasting the forbidden fruit sorta like my sexual awaking cause i use to be aginst interacial relationships until i found IR porn whitch turned me out im now a BBC cuck IR porn is the only porn i watch and BBC wife scenes are the only ones i jack too i want to watch my wife take some BBC and that about my ultiment fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
awesome

Real hot store more please :)

JcarboJcarboover 7 years ago
Keeping the "White Pride" Crowd Entertained

Always love it when the Literotica KKK weighs in on the interracial genre. They claim to hate it, but you always see them reading our stuff...again and again. Too funny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
my 53 yr old HOTWIFE

Wow great story. Her first bbcocks. And definately not her last. See this hot horny white woman was wetvthe first time she saw the young black stallions in their underwear. And she knew at that time what she wanted. What she craved and desired. It happens all the time. My mature white wife is a slut for young bbc. Has been since the first madsage I arranged for her at the hands of a much younger fit muscular black stallion. When she saw him naked and his huge uncut 9 inch cock . She was a changed woman forever. Now enjoys young black meat at least twice a week.

CharlieB4CharlieB4over 7 years ago
Loved it.

The story idea is cliched but you do it so well. I'll be watching for part two. The editor seperating the dialogue made reading the story more enjoyable. 5 *

theothermrtheothermrover 7 years ago
Hot stuff

Can't wait for the next part!

Digger66Digger66over 7 years ago
Excellent story

Keep up the good work. Loved the gloryhole aspect, and voyeurism. Maybe she can get caught by the mother. She would get mad and even, fucking Liz's husband. Or making Liz's husband watch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
amazing writing

great story keep up the good work. cant wait for part two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

Great story. What happened to part 2?

wannabe_eroticwannabe_eroticover 7 years ago
Good ... but ...

I liked this story, but was disappointed in the glory hole. You robbed all the sexual tension with that cop out. It was totally illogical that this rich family would have a glory hole in their cabana, where they send their rich guests to change, and we're supposed to think that Mom and Dad don't know about it? That kind of a stumble towards the gratuitous sidelines your story. What would've built greater tension would've been for her to join the boys in the entertainment room, sitting between them on the couch. They're in gym shorts, and as she's getting to know them, the subject turns to girlfriends and sex, and she watches their erections creep down their shorts as they get aroused. To break the rising tension, she can reach for the remote to turn on the TV, but it has porn on. The embarrassed boys apologize, but she assures them that it's Ok, she's sen porn before. So it remains on and the boys start rubbing her thighs. They're quickly sucking and fucking. Now I know that some might think that that is also a cliche scene, but at least it's more plausible. I like this story and the characters. They're are so many directions that you can go with it. So please get out a Part 2. You left me hangin'. I'd love to see those boys bring her to a black club to get fucked or take her as their guest MILF to a black frat party when they go to college. Get her back in Playboy shape and get her fucking. This is a very arousing character.

CockholeCockholeover 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks for Reading

Thanks for reading "Checking on the Neighbors." The glory hole is supposed to be out of place. This is what is shocking and surprising about it. The glory hole is not the entire story as you will find out with Chapter 2. Right now I'm working on Chapter III of "Helping the Elderly." When I'm done with this I will focus on CON. II.

Thanks again,

CH

socalhubbysocalhubbyover 7 years ago
More please

Really enjoyed the glory hole

CockholeCockholeover 7 years agoAuthor
Chapter II in the Works

I am now writing Ch. II of "Checking on the Neighbors."

Thanks for reading!

Benzguy280Benzguy280over 7 years ago
Must have more

Great story, very hot! Love the way you built up the story line with Liz meeting the Brothers. To me it seems that Mandy possibly set her up for her sons. It seems she might want to control Liz and her husband. Can not wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Great story! Looking forward to part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please continue

CANT WAIT FOR CHAPTER 2

cujosocalcujosocalover 7 years ago
More!

Chapter 2 Please! ...and hurry!!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Anticipation

Have been waiting for the second part of this jewel

CockholeCockholeover 7 years agoAuthor
Writing Part II After Taking a Break.

Thanks for reading! I am currently writing Part II as well as a few other stories. The process takes a while, I'm afraid. Thanks for your patience!

-CH

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome!

This was great! What a great lead in to an excellent potential series. Keep up the excellent work.

lj1941lj1941over 7 years ago
Waiting

Waiting for chapter 2 and her actually getting penetrated by the black meat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More!

Please continue!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Quality writing needs to continue

Part II can't come quick enough

CockholeCockholeover 7 years agoAuthor
Part 2 is Uploaded and Waiting to be Posted

Thank you for reading my stories. I have recently revised "Checking on the Neighbors Part 1" adding some detail to the story-this was uploaded yesterday.

I just now finished "Checking on the Neighbors Part 2" and uploaded it. A special thanks goes to my editor and creative consultant "Smoothed" for his invaluable input.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hurry up with part 2

Can't wait for part 2. Any chance we will have that soon?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I love,black cocks. I m a man but i would pay 200 dollars just to suck one

RezzanorganicRezzanorganicabout 7 years ago

Great build up. Hope there are many more chapters to come.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
OMG...

As a white wife and mother as well as a professional woman with my own business, I can not tell you how much this story turned me on. I was wet all the way through it and even while sitting at my desk reading, I had...yes, had...to touch myself many times.

Now for Part 2...cant wait to start reading it....thanks so much for for really, really great writing.

kisses,

catt

Marty FisherMarty Fisheralmost 5 years ago
Nice

Nice build--up. Can't wait to read the remaining chapters....

Shadowforce1Shadowforce1over 4 years ago
Great Story

Great start of what looks like will be a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hope

Yes hope she gets caught by hubby there was a prenuptial agreement and he kicks her out. Mandy's family takes her in and she get caught them kicked out again.

brady20brady20about 3 years ago

Awesome enjoy readING your stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A great story

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

So far so good. I don't know yet if Hubby has had the snip so she isn't on borth control, but I am hoping do that when she has sex with the boys she can have a black baby to spice up her life. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm totally down with a dose of something fantastic or unlikely but this one just has virtually no grounding in reality. I liked the the setup just fine, but the overprotective parent angle, the glory hole, and Liz's capriciousness just added up to something too cartoonish.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCockhole@Cockhole
5375 Followers
Currently taking a break from writing. I'm still around if you want to email.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES