All Comments on 'Galaxy of Terror: X-Rated Cut'

by omegaxypher

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
PrevertOnePrevertOneover 7 years ago
Aaaawww Damn!

And I was working on a GOT fanfic myself :( Same subject, same themes, darn! And your story is good too, rats! :( Grrrrr! :jealous:

omegaxypheromegaxypherover 7 years agoAuthor
Wonderful...

Well it looks like I had submitted a rough draft of this story... the completed edition has been submitted... I really need to be more careful when I copy paste a submission. This was the second damned time!

CuriousCubedCuriousCubedover 7 years ago

More, please! I want very much to hear about her anal violation as well!

omegaxypheromegaxypheralmost 6 years agoAuthor

Overhauled this story with a better format. This is an complete rework from top to bottom.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wiuld you still post the other version?

That was my fave and i see you’ve changed it. This one is also good but I wish you would still post the first version? :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very nice and beautiful explanation of the Worm Sex Scene.

I am a fan of this scene, and love Dameia and Ms.Taaffe who played as Dameia,

Also respect the Giant Space Maggot to revenge her.

I have read your first story of *Galaxy Of Terror: X-rated Cut:*, I love it.

Yesterday(5/14/18),I found your new work.I spent very long time to read this story.

While I was reading it, I was trembling with sexual excitement.

I had to watch the DVD of the scene many times to make myself calm.

I am a Japanese , From 2016 September I felt in love with Dameia and Taaffe.

I bought 3 discs of BD and 4 discs of DVD, and re-edited near 100 clips of the Worm

Sex Scene in 2 years.

Your new story really fits the movie scene, The rape sequences are very nice.

I can believe that your story must be the truth.

I consider your new story much better than the first.

Your story is very logical from the top to the end.

Please allow me edit new Worm Sex Scene clip using your story's rape sequences.

I love this scene and story, but I dislike the end of the scene where Dameia died after sex.So, in my some video clips I changed the last sound to woman's breathing in sleep.

The last of this story is bery good. I think all cult fans of this scene can accept this ending.Someone who think Dameia must die will understand that Bylon shoot Dameia and the child worm which is coming from her sex.

The others believe that he will only shoot it after the worm comes out from her pussy.

My fantasy about this scene...

The Giant Worm is more gentle to her, And when she gave birth to a child worm,

her physical damage is much less than your story. As Dameia gets drunk on the super ORGASM which the worm gives her, she will live in the planet with her worm lover.

Thank you very much for your great story.

T.O from Japan (My Initial is same as Ms Taaffe O'Connell)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This new version is amazing!

Everything I can say has already been said - this is just fantastic. Well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous