All Comments on 'Mom's Sweaty Ride Pt. 01'

by richman3

Sort by:
  • 101 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 7 years ago

As often as this subject is visited in this area, this story stood out from most of the others. I liked how the POV kept changing from mom to son and back again. The only change I would have made would be increase the mom's tits. If the son can have a fat 9" cock, the mom can have 40D knockers. But that's just me. The bigger the boobs the better. Can't wait for chapter two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Yes keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great first story

This was a great first. Still many grammar and basic story errors considering you had editor(s), but a great read. Please keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story!!!

Of course it has been done before....but this was masterful.

Thanks Don

bobenjoys183bobenjoys183over 7 years ago
Yes, keep them cumming.

Very good start to the story line. Look forward to future submissions.

TheKrrakTheKrrakover 7 years ago
Similar to the others, but good

Normally I don't enjoy the constant switching of view-points in a story, as it usually makes for a confusing read, however this time I found it enjoyable.

Eagerly awaiting more installments.

5/5

Pedro693Pedro693over 7 years ago
Mother and Sons

Are my favorite stories, and even better in cars with Dads! Since I'm not here to proof read it for grammer or spelling, it was hot, wet and juicy and so beliveable, Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good

Try to be a bit more original and focus more on editing.

boaman007boaman007over 7 years ago
great start

Yes it has been done before but you took it and made it your own. You did the switch back between mother and son without getting us lost, good attention to the details. Can't wait for more, the trip is just starting and I am along for the long haul.

petskunkpetskunkover 7 years ago
Great First Attempt

I agree with the previous comment about the switching of POV. I don't usually like it but you handled it well. The other comments about grammar and spelling should be ignored. Yes, it was a storyline well covered in the past but your take on it was very good. I wish my first submissions had been as good.

shagalotshagalotover 7 years ago
5 STAR

Agree with others POV can be confusing but yours was easy to follow , i love the back seat topic myself so i eagerly look forward to following chapters , as for spelling and grammar fanatics here , ignore them ,this is not a literary site its an outlet for erotic stories , nothing more or less ,also you will notice that most of the grammar fanatics remain anonymous giving you no way to reply to there critique .

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great ride

I agree this was a great story and well written. If I have one small complaint about Mother and Son stories it is only that the sons cock is always bigger than the Fathers and just by the law of averages that cannot be true. Having said that I really enjoyed the story and look forward to the next round.

cdnbimale50cdnbimale50over 7 years ago
Wow

Incredible, fuck I hope she gets pregnant.

MiniwandMiniwandover 7 years ago
Good start

Very exciting. Please continue

AllintheheadAllintheheadover 7 years ago
Very nice

Keep them cumming

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved it

What a great story, yes mother riding is the backseat with her son has been done before but you did a great job making it your own. I look foreword to more hot mother son action in the future. I hope dad has some difficulty sleeping and takes a sleeping pill when they get to the hotel. Dad can snore away in one bed while the bed next to them creeks and moans all night as the son fucks the shit out of his loving mother and they both scream in orgasm.

I will bet that this son is overjoyed at having to move back in with mom and dad, he can take evening classes so he is free to mount his mother each morning when dad leaves for work. Unlike his previous girlfriends the unplanned sex between mother and son allowed the son to experience of sex without a condom. Both mother and son will crave the unbridled passion of hot bareback incestious sex, and the son will keep his mothers pussy a sodden mess of jism. Despite her age, mommy will begin to desire the pangs of motherhood and realize this could be her last chance at motherhood. A mere 6 months after their illicit affair begins mommy can confess her desire to her son and stop taking the pill. The couple will be even more insatiable as the son seeks to breed his dear mother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Great story could.be the beginning of many more hope to.read more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fuck in Vegas

You need to get thin in Vegas and have them get caught twist is he is ok with it

lantern04lantern04over 7 years ago
Well done.

Great story. Please tell me there will be a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Excellent hope you continue story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good Work!

Would like to see more from you.

dutch513nelsdutch513nelsover 7 years ago
Good work.

That was a great first story .Real good job very entertaining .Will be waiting for your next story and hope you do more with this one .Good Luck and thanks for the story .Keep writing and I'll keep reading

richman3richman3over 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Wow is all I can say. I came home from work to find over 60000 views of my story and it is still less than a day old.

Thank you to all who favorited my story. For a first timer I did not expect this at all. Ok so here is the news. I will begin writing part 2 shortly. I will wait a couple of days and see what peoples suggestions are. I kinda know what I am going to do but maybe someone will have an idea or direction I haven't thought of. I also promise that it won't be long before the next one is out.

I will take a little more time with part 2. I rushed this one a bit. (hey this was my first story and I was excited) I want to make sure the next one is a home run for you all as well. I wrote this one in less than 2 days then another day or two for edits and I published it. The second one will take a little longer.

Thanks again and post me your suggestions and comments. I also encourage anyone out there to try writing your own story you may find you really like it too. -richman3

crescenthammercrescenthammerover 7 years ago
1st or 3rd

I had to reread a couple of paragraphs because I was not sure who was talking. I believe it was just the wrong pronoun used such as she when you meant me. I do remember that it was a shift in person from 1st to 3rd or vice versa. Other than that it was a great read, keep the chapters cumming (sic).

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved it

Hoping she got pregnant

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wonderful

Keep up the Great work

CEB19CEB19over 7 years ago
Love this story

I'm glad your continuing with this story, loved it.

msocaltimemsocaltimeover 7 years ago
Definitely want more

This is a great beginning to an amazing story, please do more on this one for sure!

sabra16023sabra16023over 7 years ago
Great Story

Please continue. Waiting for next chapter. Thanks

dispatcher59dispatcher59over 7 years ago
Nicely done

I liked the alternating point of view, as it gave mom's side as well. I am always interested in the woman's take on the action.

Take your time. You're not on deadline, so if you don't get a story out in a few days, no one is going to fire you. Sometimes it takes some time for things to gel in your mind, and on paper, as it were, and you will think of things to put in after a rereading of your work-though sometimes a story takes on a life of its own and almost writes itself. I'm looking forward to more installments of this adventure. Thirty hours of driving is about three days for most people. A lot can happen.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
good intro

I hope there is no "the dad knew and was ok with it all along" reveal that is just a big cop out that's been done to death and the flimsy excuse leading up to it usually makes no sense. Lead the story somewhere else please and keeping the element of danger present is what makes these stories fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hoping for more

Fantastic first story and I hope it continues. I'm also a fan of this genre and this would definitely be one I would love to see continued. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
excellent take it further.

more sneaking around, more nearly getting caught, get her knocked up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
yes, truly a great story,

and a great comment from the anon who wrote "Loved it." This fellow fan speculates that once the idiotic really insane "taboo" on a boy coupling with his mom is batted away, the son will feel free to "mount his mother" whenever the fuck he feels like it. That is so very true. It's like there's a powerful magnet drawing the kid's hard young cock to the warm wet hairy hole he came out of. Nothing can ever feel as good, as comfy and cozy and loving--just so damn right--to a boy's cock as his own mother's cunt. When he's up inside his mother up to his balls, he loses control and the son does indeed "fuck the living shit out of dear old mom." Then he blows his young balls and shoots every last drop of his semen up the cunt of all his boyish dreams, his own damn birth canal!

gamecockparrotheadgamecockparrotheadover 7 years ago
Hot ride

You need to detail the rest of the trip.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
For over an hour?

Great story except the part about fucking for over an hour. Must be a porn star son you have there!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
REALLY ENJOYED IT

Another will be welcomed.

Put some hair on a pussy.

Don't be too quick in adding another woman for a Lesbian/Bi woman theme

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Knock her up!

Ditch the dad and let them fuck like they should, she needs to get knocked up and to scream and cum all the time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

like the story, good work. Don't rush things and dont knock the mom up.

hwolfskillhwolfskillover 7 years ago
Great story!

Since my father died when I was ten, always wanted to try my mother but never did. She set me up with one of her friends for my first time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

It was a good read. I look forward to the next one. And keeping it a secret from the dad adds a good spice. Maybe next one she sneaks into his hotel room and fucks him like there's no tomorrow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Jeez its like she had no tits?

Really, really come on, come on as a tad of foreplay and while the Jeep was a rocking maybe next time?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
MORE...MORE...MORE

Like you, I'm a fan of this kind of story. It also helps me that she is so petite (some of the best sex I ever had was with VERY petite women). Please keep your word and write more....

DougntexasDougntexasover 7 years ago
DougNTexas

Where is part 2?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very hot story

Very hot and made me very horny. Waiting for part b.

Robinius1Robinius1over 7 years ago
Nice!

These stories are nearly always very hot and this one is no exception. You have to put things like why mom and son didn't sit on the front seat, or why mom wasn't wearing panties aside and just enjoy the story. Good job overall. I sort of laughed when mom talked about her bodies (not body's), wondering how many bodies she had. Anyway, thank you.

dvgcdvgcover 7 years ago
5/5

I like this genre. Hope there is more coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Risky/stealthy sex is the best

The way she let her thighs slap so loud and made the car smell like sex were the hottest parts. More of that please, loud sweaty sex is super hot.

You mentioned suggestions so how about these:

- Using the seatback or dash as leverage to ride her son extra hard and loud.

- Handjob or blowjob under a restaurant table.

- Sex in a public bathroom, maybe up against the door while the dad waits outside.

- Sex in the hotel pool or hot tub, under the water where he can't see them.

- Sex in the same room while he's asleep. Even better, sex in bed right beside him.

- Sex in the same room while he's still awake. Maybe cuddled under the bedcovers behind his back while he's preoccupied watching TV? Or maybe while he's in the bathroom. Imagine him coming back to her freshly fucked and the room reeking of sex but he's still oblivious.

Those are just random ideas, not exactly car sex, but in any case I'm excited to see you continue this story.

lone_wolf716lone_wolf716over 7 years ago
Not another Mom in a car.!!!

But this was better than most and the promise of a continued hotter story line. Then you just might rate higher than a 4 star writer....So please continue....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It's a common genre, burt...

The story is superbly well done, and the alternating POVs give it a nuanced twist. Very good start to what we/re all hoping will become a series. Thanks.

richman3richman3over 7 years agoAuthor
Part 2

Once again I want to thank everyone who has read this story. As of right now it is the number one most read story of the last 30 days in just 3 days. So thank you.

News

Part 2 has been written. Now begins the editing process. My bio has details on how you can be a beta reader. Personally I think part two is even hotter than part one but that will be up to you all.

I will also be posting an edited version of part one to fix a few mistakes and a few continutiy errors with part two. (one big one is I made her tits just a little bigger in part 2) anyway part 2 will be out soon just give me some time to make it just right for you guys so that I won't have to post an edited version of it.

I also think that part 3 won't be too long either as quite frankly I want to see what happens to my favorite son and mom and the only way for that to happen is for me to write it.

Thanks again

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A suggestion

Since the mom seems to be adventurous why not do anal in the same position?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Stopped reading...dual perception stories not my thing

1 point of view is fine. 2 , skipping it. Who gives a shit about her past anyhow . I made it to the word bubblehead if u wanna kmow when I gave up....and I Love these kind of stories so thanks for fucking up a good idea.

ImahotgalImahotgalover 7 years ago
Great

Great take on a much repeated theme.

Mom needs to have unbridled fucking with son and possibly even get knocked up.

Anal in part 2 would be a great way forward and even perhaps a cowgirl ride with mom facing son in the car. I am sure you can figure out a way to do this.

susanne1987susanne1987over 7 years ago
Great

Loved this story, you have to continue, you still have another 28hrs of the journey to cover.. love this type of story thanks xxSuexx

MunsonManMunsonManover 7 years ago
Keep this going!

I always loved the mom/son backseat stories. Good job! I would love to see a chapter describing what happens after they get back home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Really good

Honestly I never comment on the site, but your story was quite good that I enjoyed reading it several times. I liked the back and forth dialogue and I think you really nailed down some of the characters inner voice.

Nice job, looking forward to more.

ImahotgalImahotgalover 7 years ago
Great

I wondered if you could get both of them naked in the backseat and get the son to suck some mommie titties? And also a full fledged doggie fuck rather than only the lap dance fucking seen in all backseat stories.

MaryAndersonMaryAndersonover 7 years ago
Great story.

I'd like to learn more about these two and read about their continuing adventures; they certainly seem ready for more. You've also got good characters and so while you take them forward I loved to hear more about their back story. Exactly what led to their willingness to push the limits?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
how about a backseat trip with grandmother and musclebound stud grandson?

always love the various mother/son backseat (secret) sex stories, including yours! fantastic and i can always read and re-read some bit of action and dialogue that i might miss and can get off on. i'm utterly into power control role reversal situations, and for me the bigger the difference in age and "looks" between the female and the male makes it that much more kinky, dirty, erotic and hot!

SO i was thinking how about a new story about some long time widowed, way past her looks and prime but always secretly horny as hell grandmother (mid 70's) who the family thinks is this dainty prim and proper moral sweet grandmother (little do they know!) who schemes, plans to get her incredibly handsome musclebound bodybuilder 6'2 280 pounds or so assholish stuck on himself screws anything that moves grandson, only in his mid 20's!

i'm thinking the grandson and his parents are spending time with widowed grandmother's at her lake house, preparing her to move either into their house or close by due to her aloneness,

it takes a few weeks to get all of her affairs in order, all of which the grandmother knows and has worked into her plan.. she is beyond lust seeing her handsome musclebound bodybuilder grandson strutting around in barely there clothing, while his parents are for the few weeks rarely at her house, going back and forth settling matters and living arrangements for the grandmother.

meanwhile musclebound stud grandson is doing his usual routine of working out and going out to screw any pretty thing he can, ignoring her requests not to come back to her house to late, flaunting his freedom and his body in front of her and so on, basically a stuck up asshole..

however, the whole time the grandmother is plotting, plotting her plan on him. she has been doing a number of things, secretly feeding him various aphrodisiacs in his protein shakes, wearing similar sexual arousal perfume, making him even more horny then usual 24/7.. she then wickedly starts feeding him estrogen performance NON-enhancers in his food and shakes to where he can either not get it up when he's trying to pick up a beautiful young woman and/or has no interest in sex, and he actually stops going out to get pussy altogether...

quickly, it's just him and grandmother in her house and quickly it turns out he is ONLY horny and gets aroused when he's around HER! he has no idea why, it's grossed out by it, weirded out about it, and doesn't understand why anything she does, anything she wears turns him on, his 75ish "OLD" grandmother.. he doesn't know about the drugs turning him on and turning him off she is dishing out to him, to change him and his desires....

finally the day arrives when his parents and him are to pack up and take grandmother to live either with them or very close by... and the grandmother uses her final tactic, she coats her old tired loose hasn't been used since GOD knows when pussy with a special pussy lubricant she found online from overseas that is made up of unknown various substances designed to not only tighten up any pussy at any age or condition but also will make any man's erection how with never felt before incredible pleasure!

it is this that she uses, along with her aphrodisiac perfume, and the horny drugs in his food nonstop that run thru his body 24/7 for the past few weeks to use to capture him during their trip in the backseat of the way overcrowded car with parents riding in the front! old grandmother conveniently wears a thin summer dress with no underwear.. eventually because of the close quarters, the stud can't help himself and screws grandmother, and more then once.. his inner dialogue is one of many conflicting emotions," this is so wrong, what a freak i am, this is my old grandmother, how could i do this to her, why does it feel so right and so incredible, damn, i can't help it" and so on,

and can't believe (or understand!) why he's so horny for not only for a old woman, but his own prime and proper sweet little grandmother and can't believe how her pussy feels! meanwhile grandmother puts on the GREATEST ACTING of all time! acting all embarassed and ashamed and please don't to her grandson, and whispering for him to stop and i'm your grandmother, this is wrong and so on. meanwhile of course she is loving it and wickedly knows her plan is working!

in the end, he actually becomes addicted to grandmother and her pussy, never knowing or realizing everything she did to him to make him addicted to her, he gives up young hot female pussy forever and him so mindfucked rationalizing that "hey, pussy is pussy, not matter who it belongs to!' and "at least i don't have to worry about pregnancy with grandma!' and other mindfucked rationalizations!

she for her part continues the greatest acting of all time, rationalizing with him, saying it's okay, she understands his needs and she needs love to and they can take care of each other and she'll never tell his parents or anyone and no, he's not wrong, it is what it is and so on, always portraying herself as the innocent grandmother who comes to acknowledge his sexual needs and let it be known since he can't help it, and she needs love and sex too, they can help each other out (to her wicked smirk delight!)...

grandson moves in with grandmother and they became secret lovers 24/7 (due to her FOREVER using her tactics (drugs and pussy lubricant) on him without him ever knowing and her ultimate wicked kinky plan of capture and conquer of her own incredible handsome full of himself bodybuilder grandson worked and works for all time sake! he is tamed and pussy whipped the stud by his own grandmother and never knows why!.. OKAY, SORRY TO GO ON AND ON and ramble! i don't know if this storyline and idea would be kinky and dirty and hot enough to turn you on to write a story and chapters (i figure it would take more then a few chapters to make it as realistic and believable, not campy and silly) or not... i don't think i could write it, i think i'm better at story ideas, then writing and actual scenes/dialogue!.... ANYONE ELSE AS WELL AS THIS GREAT WRITER RICHMAN3 THINK THIS STORY IS DIRTY HOT?!

Roadrunner01Roadrunner01over 7 years ago
A Great Start

A great start to what could be a huge cross country adventure between mother/son, I look forward to further episodes..(bookmarked)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Dead Plot

You write well, but this "Mom-sits-on-sons-lap-in-car" has been done to death, and despite the change in perspective, you have far too many similarities in the story from the DOZEN that are found on this site alone for it to be interesting. I have read them all, I know. I will refrain from voting on this one for that reason. Part of writing good erotica these days rests in the idea, the concept. If I am going to use an old plot idea, I had better alter the hell out of it or else it will be a trite, worn out piece. Keep writing and I will look for more work from you!

bumknee52bumknee52over 7 years ago
Death 5

Yes, this scenario has been done to death, but when I get off to a story, it gets a 5. So, 5 here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fanstastic. 5*

The buildup and narration was artful. The scenario has been done plenty, but this is a good one. How about writing a scenario where a daughter sits on her father's lap?

prop69prop69over 7 years ago
Excellent story

I have read a few of the car stories and this was one of the best

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good Start

This was a good start to a nice little story. The tininess of the mother added to the story, as did her inherent horniness. I look for to the tale continuing, with the Mom finding new ways to capture her son's lusty side. Hopefully you will find a way of getting her mouth wrapped around his big dick before too many more miles are covered. Thanx for the read

Tony StrokesTony Strokesover 7 years ago
Fantastic start

I've read a few other stories that have similar plots, and this one ranks up there among them. Great start, I couldn't wait to read part 2. The Mom seems hot as fuck and very wound up, I just hope the son is able to rise to the occasion and match her sex drive stroke for stroke.

menziesmenziesover 7 years ago
Awesome

Very good, thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

this was a great start to a big story and look forward to more of this you have great love it I love these typs of storys. this get a 10 . keep wrighting and thatnk for shareing with all of us .

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
CROSS COUNTRY FUCK

Waiting on the other 25 hours. WOW

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
My Fantasy also!

T enjoy lap riding as well. Makes it seem more real and sexy. Thanks for a great story so far. Kind of like son gets hurt and mom has to take care of him!

ChalkyCanberra1970ACTChalkyCanberra1970ACTover 7 years ago
Hehe

My god, thats brilliant what I just read. I'll sleep well now, lol. Thankyou 😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not really perfect

I didnt like the fact that ben, having the character of a negligent husband, always puts out a comment here and there where it clearly wasn't needed - or just for the sake of having something else going on aside from the main event. The character background was good, but the convos... not really.

chytownchytownover 7 years ago
Hot Read****

Thanks for sharing.

jazz12jazz12about 7 years ago
nice take

nice take on the car ride scenario ,like the breakdown on each others views with no destractions.

rightbankrightbankalmost 7 years ago
It's hard to take an often used theme

and make it interesting.

nice beginning

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Seriously?

She is sitting on her sons lap with no panties on? I also hate these stories when they have the father in them. It's been done and back. No zing.

MisterteaMisterteaover 6 years ago
Whoa, whoa, whoa..

Ben was a college football player, and he and his wife had a spell as the great couple until his injury. Are you sure it happened as early as his "freshman" year? Not his junior, perhaps?

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
Loved reading this again

Love the Mom and Son fucking especially in a car.

Hope we get some more

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yes!

I enjoyed this very much!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wrong classification for this story

"He loved sucking my pussy and was the only man who had ever made me squirt. He also was the first and only guy to take me in the ass. Ben said that eating pussy and anal fucking were disgusting."

Ben was right about anal. It wasn't hard to tell where this story was headed and that it had been miss-classified.

If you're going to write about anal fucking put it under the ANAL category where it belongs and quit trying to sneak stuff onto people who don't want it.

The Old Guy

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Hey Old Guy - you missed a good story

Remembering something from 20+ years ago and mentioning it once in passing does not change the focus of the story.

spankfunforspankfunforover 5 years ago
Amazing Story!

Love Your Naughty Mind! Great Descriptions!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

You sound just like Mum when she thinks we can't hear her!

Mum too has big fat thighs and she's sort of proud when she with this boyfriend or the other one, giggling and talking non-stop whilst - I guess - he's fumbling about, seeking the precious little wet hole amidst all that blubber.

Can't believe I'm telling you this.

But it's true!

Sequel, Fat Mum, sequel please!

Omart57Omart57over 5 years ago
Great beginning

on to part two! Thanks!

skittles_monster69skittles_monster69almost 5 years ago
eh

grammar & wording kinda killed it for me

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Predicable but still very good

I thought I knew what to expect from the start but pleasant surprise. There are some grammer issues but easily fixed if author wants.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
wowwww

that's such a hot fucking story!!!! more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Yummy!

Loved It!

Deprived891Deprived891about 4 years ago
VERY GOOD!

I really enjoyed your story!!

flytimeflytimeabout 4 years ago
Genre Is One of My Favorites

I like the theme of your story too. Your pick of genres is one of my favorites. I like mom’s point of view stories and mom describing/ telling her feelings as they go. The two sides of the story in one story I like it. Only a woman knows how it feels to have a penis in her and only a penis knows what it feels like to be deep in a vagina.

Josephwayne511Josephwayne511almost 4 years ago
Amazing

Loved it. More please

titlover2400titlover2400over 2 years ago

Funny. I also suffered from a head injury a few years ago. I also had to stop all sports and many physical activities. I also lost my sense of smell due to the injury. But unlike him, I'm fit, young, and not married. Glad I'm not such a deadbeat.

Great story by the way.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

This is a good entertaining erotic story. Over the years, I have found that real life accurately reflects the fictional life of would be almost/would have been professional sports players and cheerleaders. Husband lets himself go and wonders what could have been and the cheerleader stays in shape and sometime wonders about the "bookworm" and what could have been.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story , thanks .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Overdone so many times.

How often can people try to write the same story.

There are better versions than this.

I take it English isn't your first language.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Like the backstory and character development. The mother's motivation is clearer than the sons. Although, I think the mother should have wrestled with her maternal feelings for her son more. The son's motivations are not as clear. Wouldn't anyone of us struggle internally - torn between lust and guilt; lust and shame; lust and fear of rejection? Seriously, guess wrong and your relationship with your family is ruined for the rest of your life (and their lives too).

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyover 1 year ago

It's not a bad story, I like how you tried to deal with the issues of doing anything sexual with someone in close proximity; Eliminating the husbands sense of smell kind of worked but would have been a pain and caused a lot of knock on issues in their married life as it happened quite young. I really think you should pick a point of view and stick with it though, switching perceptions breaks the involvement with the reader and ruins immersion. If you really wanted to split the point of view then you probably need to write the whole thing in 3rd person so you can carry the perception change across the whole story.

There were a couple of grammar issues and corrections that would need to be made, not least of which was a line that didn't make a lick of sense:

"Yeah, Mom, it is getting a scorching back here now." He stressed the word "very."

He didn't stress the word "very" at all in that sentence, he didn't even say it. Now maybe the wording was changed when editing and missed during a final read through? But damn, the whole point of that sentence was that he said a word and you didn't write him saying the word, that's what proof-reading is for.

Anyway, it was an okay story, and I've probably read half a dozen other similar stories from other writers so I obviously liked the premise and the kink. I'll definitely give some of your other writing a try in a bit.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well, with the “Today’s Review, by WretchedMomkey”, nothing needed with regards to how good it was/wasn’t. 5*, dude. Love the fucking cramped quarters. 😁

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrichman3@richman3
1821 Followers
Follow me on Patreon. I have done a comix of one of my story's. https://www.patreon.com/3DComixx?fan_landing=true

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES