All Comments on 'Different Worlds Ch. 02'

by karaline

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
TalonDCTalonDCover 7 years ago
Very nice

Your biggest challenge is keeping Ivy true to herself and you're handling it very well. Thanks for sharing your talents.

Sidney43Sidney43over 7 years ago

Very nice pace so far, no headlong rush into intimacy, but the feelings are there even though both want to deny it. The difference in class will make for some good writing on your part. It is still there, though not as much as it used to be. Ones roots, education and family background can create huge barriers that cause all sorts of problems.

nthusiasticnthusiasticover 7 years ago
No Need to Pander ...

To those trolls who don't appreciate stories with real plots. I noticed her reluctance to communicate with the police. I'm sure she has an excellent reason to avoid them which will emerge as her tale unfolds.

GforGrahamGforGrahamover 7 years ago
enjoying the story so far

Just not sure how water pressure is pants. Can't have water running around in just its undies.

666iceman666icemanover 7 years ago
You have brought my memories back

I just love the way that you have started this story and made all of the people real, from both worlds. I lived that life, walled garden, large house, but I was living in a converted stable not a truck. I hope there are many more posts before the story ends as it really has me hooked and waiting for the next one to be posted. Thank you for bringing back so many memories. Wish I could give a double 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I LOVE IT

I read the the part about the water pressure was pants? Oh! My dirty mind is in over drive on that one! His pants or hers or was it his pressure on her pants? But! It all got cold after 5 minutes? Love the see chapter 3. Love you all! GREG. OH 100 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE.

North200North200over 7 years ago
I love the details...

A well-researched chapter with interesting characters and the hint of romance to come! A great build-up so far!

bigdnc13bigdnc13over 7 years ago
Excellent story!

Take your time developing it.

karalinekaralineover 7 years agoAuthor
Next chapter pending

Thanks everyone! really thoughtful and interesting comments. I'm sorry I haven't replied sooner, things have been a bit frantic recently.

Pants is one of my favourite words, I used to have a cat called Pants (short for Pantalaimon)

Anyway, the next chapter might be up as early as tomorrow, more likely to be the next day though xxx

ColinBColinBover 7 years ago
Look out there's a cliche coming!

OMG! I bet she has a dress with a Bodice tucked away, just waiting to be ripped! Actually, although not my usual fare, I find this a well written and enjoyable tale, and I like the role reversal aspect.

DrizdartDrizdartover 4 years ago
Sets the situation well....

and you are promising (overtly) and hinting at (in the story) the sex to come.

Horseman68Horseman68over 3 years ago
Great Story.

I am really enjoying the story. The slow build up among the friends, and what will be for the two main characters is exceptionally well done. Bravos.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkaraline@karaline
955 Followers
18/1/22 Small update, i have asked for the enslavement of Briseis to be taken down now, this should be happening in the next few days, so i suggest you don't start reading, unless you're prepared to read the thing all in one sitting! Thanks again for all your lovely comments....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories