All Comments on 'All Three Holes'

by CandiNyse

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

It would of been a 5 if she returned the favor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Great story. My wife and I fantasize about doing this all the time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Desire

It would be wonderful to have this experience and know that it was all for you without having to spend the contentment on cleanup. This was PERFECT!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
beulahthebrit

Excellent, what any woman would want as a present, a through fucking in all of her holes and finally made `airtight'.

CandiNyseCandiNyseover 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the suggestion.

I thought this was a stand-alone story, but the suggestion to give Bobby a comparable treat intrigued me. It took me a while to figure out the details, and along the way this became a six-part story. So this should be titled "All Three Holes Pt. 01." I hope the added material makes it a five star experience for you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Anatomically impossible, geometrically ridiculous.

Just a couple of examples:

"When he's good and ready, he rolls me over, bends me over the bed, and takes me from behind. The angle lets him penetrate deeper into my cunt and he takes full advantage. Now his balls slap against my firm round ass."

Ok, she's face down. His stomach must be against her "firm round ass". His balls are nowhere near, unless he's a circus freak with balls above his cock towards his belly button. Hmm...

"He pulls his swollen, pulsing cock out of my pussy, reaches into the night stand and pulls out a vibrator—two inches around and eight inches long" Two inches around? You mean like an index finger in diameter? Two inches around means 5/8 in across. Sort of like an eight inch asparagus. Hmm...Hmm...

When I read a story, I see the described images. These two examples (there are others) don't make any sense. Suggest you get an editor - even good writers use them.

Slowhand1Slowhand1over 2 years ago

Great story. But no woman calls here puss a cunt so maybe change that reference?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story. Love the part where you say "Yet another dick head pressed up against my butt, worked back and forth in my anus, then started fucking me up the ass, lubricated by the slippery load of the previous occupant's semen..."

My cousin and I used to double fuck girls and I would stuff my cock in their asses after he came, using his cum as lube. The best feeling ever! He told me once that when I'd cum in her pussy, he looked forward to spilling another load in her cunt, knowing our cum was mixing together inside her. Often, we would be in the same hole and cum at the same time, our cocks rubbing together inside her and spurting all over each other and her hole, lubing all parties up so fucking wetly!! Watching some slut slurp it off of our cocks was the absolute best!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous