All Comments on 'Our Preference for Black'

by eviltwin52

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 7 years ago
You're kidding right?

Clearly someone didn't get the memo that black may be beautiful and tan may be grand; but white's still the color of the big boss man.

What?!? That's racist? Well, so is this poor excuse for a story.

I'm all for interracial stories but don't confuse enjoyment with submission. History shows that blacks submitted to slavery and it took whitey to free them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The previous comment...

is brought to you by your neighborhood KKK representative.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wonderful

A great cuckold story,Many husbands have this fantasy but its hard to live out.

Thanks for the great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
another dumb story.

It starts out that they are going to spice up their sex lives. It amounts to the husband never having a decent sex life again. Of course another tail of how only black is the best for women.....typical literotica story. Created with a cookie cutter. This story could have been done in one page.....I give it 1 star for the time you took to post it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This is so Cliche it Makes me Wretch

Not a single original thought or sentence.Non erotic drivel and racist to boot.Yuk!

KentuckySubKentuckySubover 7 years ago
Just Too Cliched

I don't object to cuckold stories...in fact, I enjoy them greatly. But this one trots out all the cliches and does so in an equally trite and vulgar manner: the white-hating black man speaking semi-literate English, the cock-sucking husband, the loving wife who instantly becomes the contemptuous wife when her husband does all she asks, the cuckold neighbor who becomes equally arrogant, and on and on. The story lacks sophistication, obviously, but more importantly, it lacks humanity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WoW!

Two Cucks, double the fun and humiliation. Loved it. Ignore the trolls, must be a slow day in LW so he/they troll around other categories, read every word of a story in a subject they supposedly don't like. Hope there's much more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Just more racist BS

How many more of these crap stories are going to appear on here.

So the usual 1* and no I didn't read it all toooooo boring as the story is going to be the same as the previous 1000 or so.

JJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
re: anonymous-Wow

You're wrong. Add yourself, that makes three cuckolds. Happy now? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Anonymous Cowards

To the Anonymous fuckwit critics. If you think your literary skills are better, then submit your own story so we can comment how amazing you are. Come out of the shadows you gutless cowards.

(You probably have a small cock that your wife laughs at)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Too bad.

Without the racist shit and humiliation, this could have been interesting.

At this point, it's mostly crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
lol

I am a black man and have fucked a wife in front of her husband with a freind but we were respectful of the couple wishes and did nothing crazy but tell him to shut up talking trash while we hammered his wife,he had us laughing as he egged us on to brutally fuck his wife.he talked so shit "get her, get he, get her,yall fuck that bitch for me"

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
As someone who enjoys inter-racial cuckoldIng...

I found this story cliched and stereotypical. It seemed to be written from the point of view of someone who has no insight into the dynamics of such relationships.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Stereotypes to the fullest.

This is not how adults speak. It's like you watched a teen drug dealer move and tried to use the same dialog. Not even spelled right. a black man doing this is going to be very intelligent and will not speak like that. And it's just the same old stereotypes. Man all of a sudden in a night turns into a child with no backbone. Wife overnight turned into a bitch and sour without any issues. Just too much

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
eviltwin52 stop replacing your sex life with this site

it isn't helping you. Sure it is obvious to your readers that you don't have a sex life, but even the most disgusting pathetic loser can get laid today, get off your fucking couch and go out and find someone. Otherwise, you're going to go further down this path and end-up a fat old man, on your knees sucking cock.

eviltwin52eviltwin52over 7 years agoAuthor
Too Late

I'm already sucking cocks of my wife's lovers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Need to add another category for bisexual men

Sorry, but "Interracial" should not include all of this homosexual stuff. Men who are turned on by this are either bisexual or gay, and they really need to have their own community of interest. How about adding a category, "bi-sexual male?"

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
your main character is a total idiot.

as you must be. just admit you are a total fag.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
How it should be

Most of the haters seem to be protesting a little to much. once they admit they really want this they would be happier.

yourreaderyourreaderover 7 years ago
Outstanding Story!

Evil Twin,

Awesome plot progression, you tell a story smoothly and vividly. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More!

Can't deny this is weirdly arousing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
EVIL SHIT THAT WILL FADE AWAY

PLEASE GO TO THE FAR END OF THE SWAMP WITH YOUR BOYFRIENDS AND DIE. BEST USE OF OZYGEN THAT I CAN THINK OF.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Beautiful

I can't wait to read part 2. I would love to have my wife owned by a real man, a balck msn. I know she.fucked a.few before.we met as I have too. I love black cock, they are so powerful and addictive. What I wouldn't give to see her fucked well by such a real mann

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well...this is awkward

You do realize that we don't actually talk like this right? Even trying to transcribe African American speech patterns into text...you fell short on the dialogue portion of this story. Please go meet some actual Black People and listen to the way we actually speak before writing stories like this.

liz33ndliz33ndover 3 years ago
all this to please the wife

wife wife really did take control

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It is amazing that people believe a man is measured by size of his penis instead of his accomplishments.I guess when your accomplishments are a grass hut with dirt floor and shit behind bush.this is what you brag about.

WhiteboicuckieWhiteboicuckieabout 1 year ago

Great story, looking forward to next part. The black MANs speech could be more normal. Apart from that it is exactly what many of us whitebois dream about. Kisses XoXo

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usereviltwin52@eviltwin52
1680 Followers
Part time bi cuckold, full time husband of a highly sexual woman. I get sexually charged by dominant men.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES