All Comments on 'Redundant Cock and Pussy Takeover'

by realvelvetglove

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Interesting....

I love femdom, chastity and cuckold stories. This was interesting how you changed narration styles. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
wonderful story

The character development was great, particularly the women's perspective. Imagining how a woman would want such a situation mixing love and cruelty yet this story makes that easy. Exciting as to what will happen and restrained in the right places to keep it vaguely plausible. very nice one of the best

RegretsRegretsabout 6 years ago
A real privilege to read this. Deserves to be more widely known.

It is almost impossible to say what is wonderful about this story. There is so much detail,and her determined personality is perfectly portrayed. There were things that I wished were not so..like his cruelly timed orgasms. I don’t see the need for that. If he has been perfectly obedient and the rest I think that mistress only earns more devotion if she allows a superb leisurely but finally ruined orgasm. I wanted that his weight was not given as 175 lbs but was instead 160 lbs. This would show that a regime was imposed on him. I did not like that he was treated like a serf in his own home. Certainly he could be a servant,but with a more considerate approach shown. He still has to wash the clothes,clean the shoes etc,but in a better atmosphere. His waiting in the car was wonderful. I did not like that he was to pay for the condoms. That was moving to lack of respect and spoils the atmosphere. His not drinking was one thing I did admire. This shows that he is under control,but I did wish that he had more time for his leisure,legitimate leisure,like the piano and his writing. The child control on his computer,another like. And his chosen diet. I wish that there was more warmth than I felt in the relationship but there was an attempt made to show that it was warm. I just did not feel it as I would have liked. And on and on. It would be impossible to praise all that I liked,but I must mention the very high quality of the writing. Highly recommended.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Psychotic

Hi, I am so sorry to disagree with your admirers but I found your story disturbing to say the least. For anyone to treat their supposedly "loved" partner in this cruel, sadistic, humiliating & schizophrenic way is at the least alarming and at its worst sick, abominable and illegal.

As for Steve, what a pathetic, sad excuse for a man.

Before you say anything, I know "it's only a story" and yes, I am a real woman.

Your timing, phrasing & sentence construction is good, I just wish you could find your way to a less psychotic characterization & storyline.

Best wishes, Steffi.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story!

I was especially impressed with how Carl took a hand in controlling and humiliating steve. Would love to read more along those lines.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sad

Just another unbelievable sad story about an abusive relationship, Yeah Yeah ...he's happy being treated cruelly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow ... not in a good way

Each to his own, but the description at the end of Steve's disappointment when she told him to get the door for the two guys tells it all.

She doesn't really love him, he wants sex with her, heck he'd even love to just cuddle on a special night. But no.

Love is sharing.

She doesn't, even if he's into it, he obviously feels bad. She should have clued in.

Selfish bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Really?

I love fucked up sex and have been a cuck for years and before that a bull, for want of better terms..... but if a person acts mad at some point they become mad, being cruel as part of a game can easily morph into ... you are just cruel. Yes abused people come to love the hostage taker....... they have been in a cellar for five years and seen no one else ..... you are still a hostage taker! Think the line has been crossed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
This sounds real

I have married into a vanilla sex relationship. I always wanted more, but I was too nice to force the issue. Then the relationship petered out to nothing. I feel sad about Steve, yet I would love to have experienced his life. Even now it would be good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a great story, well written and plausible and I love the way she treats her husband as a real employee and driver. It seems almost like three or four stories in one with the changes in narration style and perspective — and for me the opening section was the most powerful. I do plan to read it again though, especially the later stages which I flicked through a bit due to their length. BB

cmj711cmj71111 months ago

You're a wonderful storyteller.

This read like the real deal.

I'm glad she isn't into pain.

Chastity via a cage is kinky.

Denial is powerful, he doesn't have to be caged to enjoy this.

Power & control, mixed with humiliation, along with love, that's the special recipe.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous