All Comments on 'Sam Meets the Neighbor Ch. 03'

by Theakston58

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
proofreader??

Great story line....this chapter seemed to have numerous jarring spelling mistakes... not even mistakes that could be explained away like homonyms improperly used... keep writing though, as I want to see Sam at her sub best!! LOL

gentleone58gentleone58over 7 years ago
Good Story But Lots of Erros

I believe gelious was meant to be jealous. The story is quite interesting and one can figure out when reading what the word should have been but the spelling errors are distracting. I tend to wonder if your first language is English as some of the mistakes could be an effort to sound out the words if English is not your first language. Non-the-less it is a good story and I look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Chill your BVDs, man. No, I don't think you come across ESL, but errors DO distract. Usually, people point them out because they hurt an otherwise good story. Bit of a backhanded complement.

The story line doesn't wet my panties, too much of a guy fantasy. I do find the character development interesting. Women and feelings - surprise there, huh. I would like to know if there is anything more to his thoughts beyond make the slut do what I want because I can. More to Sam than I can't help myself would also be good.

I'm debating whether Scott ends up gone, wimpy cuck, or trained by Robert to be dom.

PutaBuscadorPutaBuscadorover 7 years ago
Still gets me hard

Love how this story is developing. Hope Scott becomes involved at some point, preferably in a sub role.

It think we can do without the spelling police sniping away. I expect most of the people who post here aren't professional writers. I have a lot of time for anyone who takes time to create a story and put out into the public domain. Sure, some stories are better than others, but it doesn't diminish the value of the time and effort these people have given for free.

curiositykilledmoicuriositykilledmoiover 7 years ago
Getting into it more :D

The extra dynamic of the mysterious woman was welcomed. On a subconscious level, I wonder if Sam offered herself at the end because of the mysterious woman. Jealousy, insecurity etc are all reasons to through inhibition to the wind. Your descriptions were a bit better too because in the previous chapter, you seemed to emphasise Sam's "long blond hair" quite a few times and it was like we get the point. Whereas now, the description of Robert added to the older male appeal.

I like this chapter because it made me care a lot more for Sam. You can see her conflict with her own desires and reasoning. I feel bad for Scott too. But, then it seems that Sam and Robert would never truly be together so maybe they can fix this? I like how you've picked up on a lot of worries single sub's have, being in a lovely relationship but sexually repressed because their man cannot fulfil those needs. It makes her situation all the mother bitter sweet.

So, in a nutshell, from my waffling.... Liked the chapter, feel a lot more for the characters more and I'm really intrigued by this mysterious women. Will she meet Sam? Have to wait for your next instalment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous