All Comments on 'Along Came A Spider Ch. 01'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

EXCELLENT as always. I will mourn the day you have to stop writing. Hopefully that won't be fora long long time..

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 7 years ago
yup, the showdown is near....

We're getting closer to the confrontation

between IC and CofC...I'm still hooked!

Once again, thanks, WW.

tranzmanytranzmanyover 7 years ago
Excellent!

The beginning of the end! I really enjoy your work WW, glad to see the story continuing and sad to know it is ending. I am bringing popcorn to your next chapter!

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 7 years agoAuthor
Not the end.

This story is the first of a trilogy of "final chapters", but after that we'll continue with mysteries for you to solve and perhaps new criminals to beat down. Just who will the good guys be that are fighting those criminals? Ah, time will tell there, as well... Enjoy the continuing series...

sdc97230sdc97230over 7 years ago
Can't help wondering who will replace the IC's Moriarty when he finally goes down...

Seeing as how you've already killed off Sebastian Moran...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More

Great writing. Even though I would love to see more sex, nudity and incest mixed in, I realize that sometimes a good story needs to focus just on the story and does not always need the obligatory sex scenes that you normally expect to see on an erotic literature site.

Would love to see an incestuous threesome or orgy involving Laura and her sister Melina, or some nonconsentual sex where Donald Troy and his cousin Cindy are forced into fucking each other.

However, given the bent of this series, I doubt if it would work with the story line as this seems to be a story that is focused on Donald Troy, destroying the plans of the group Superior Bloodlines and routing out the corruption in Apple Grove, possibly with Melina showing up for a sniper or CIA cameo.

Also wondering if there will be any parallels with the James Patterson book "Along Came A Spider"? That story involves the murdering of 3 black prostitutes and the kidnapping of 2 white privileged children, one of whom dies, by a psychopath with a split personality and has 3 corrupt Secret Service agents who try to use the kidnappings to make money for themselves, rescuing the girl from the psychopath but sending her to live in a safe house out of country.

I am guessing the next story in the trilogy will focus on the taking down of the Oldeeds Group and will possibly reward us with plenty of sex to make of for the lack of it in this "Along Came A Spider" series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I don't know whether to kick you in the nads or say great writing

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesover 7 years ago
Ahhh Y E S !!

The time has come for some REAL crowbar beat-downs! And a few mid-level rear orifices to be KICKED! As in STOMPED!

teedeedubteedeedubover 7 years ago
Let

the games begin.......

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 7 years agoAuthor
Title

The title came from the Conan Doyle quotation and also from the "Little Miss Muffet" poem... no relation to the Patterson book.

We'll see how the Consultant of Crime saga goes, but we always have Superior Bloodlines to go after, and the political revelations to accompany that. :-)

And more... stay tuned...

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
HELTER SKELTER REDUX

and the arts of war has begun. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Two blacks murdered

Why is it worse for rape to happen in front of family members/family members beaten, than for two blacks to have been murdered?? Murder versus rape. Perhaps you were using that statement as description of the character's bias?

People do think this way ... people who are misguided. It is not the natural train of thought for either a character in a story or for a person in real-life who is moral or ethical. In a story, as opposed to real-life, this statement should have been included for a purpose, such as describing a character's mindset. Unfortunately, the statement seemed not to be weighted as such. Maybe I missed the irony in which such a misguided statement would be placed in a story to - for example - show the lack of morality in a character's personality. Or, did the author in fact expect the reader to simply take it as a 'given' and an acceptable way of thinking, in real life and/or in the story?

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Anonymous 6/12/17

Or maybe you didn't read the disclaimer at the top of the story. And about this being a work of fiction. But don't let that stop you from jumping to misguided conclusions...

chytownchytown10 months ago

*****Damn that was a great opening. Thanks for sharing.

dmallorddmallord10 months ago

Thunder is rolling down in Apple Grove. I can hear it. Felt it in the air as it boomed. Felt the ground quake as the sparks jumped from the red crowbar to the ground. Hell is'a coming ... I can feel it.

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum9 months ago

As a dog lover, it saddens me when one is killed. Nice touch by IC to buy the boy a new puppy. I rembered a time when I was 8 or 9 and my dog got run over. I was devastated, I hid from my family most of the day and cried myself to sleep. I lived in a small NH town where everyone knows what happening within the town. Well a couple of weeks after my dog death, a father of one of my schoolmates drove into our yard. It was at supper time. My father went out to greet him and they spoke for a few minutes. My father called out to speaker with my friend’s father. He told me that he was sorry to hear of my lost. There was a little barking sound coming from the cab of his truck. The farmer opened the cab and my friend was holding a puppy. My eyes lite up . The farmer gave the puppy to me. Said the puppy was a cross of Golden Retrievers and Newfoundland. I named him King ( he grew to be huge), we when everywhere together until he diedat age 13. Your side story brought back a memory I had filed away in my brain. Thank you aThank you WW to allow be to revisit that time in life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
2161 Followers
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES