All Comments on 'Indian Wife & Construction Guys Ch. 06'

by aurelius1982

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5

pay no attention to the asshole of Lit. Annony is just an old fat ugly fag!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thank you!

Waited for so so long for this sequel. Really Loved the series.

Please continue and dont make us wait for a long time again

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sexy

Great build-up. Loved this new take and wish there was more action between Purva and Sajid, and a couple of threesomes to notch up the erotica. Think about it! And keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome

Aurelius,dont read the negative comments here made mostly by retards and cretins !

Rated the story 5 stars.

For those who have commented negatively against Indians,hear this you A-holes,go and shove your big fat head inside the bum of all your dads,if you manage to find all of them that is !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Indian wife gone bad

Good addition well done. I've been waiting years for more like Indian wife gone bad so please write more for that thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
grt sequel

Lovely sequel to your legendary status construction worker stories...keep up the grt work...Plz do write similar ones more often

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Hi Aurelius,

I always felt this story had a great plot and potential. Thanks for deciding to add this chapter. However, i feel it still can be carried forward and see what other details Purva has been hiding. I feel the same about Shy Wife's Descent and Who watches the Watchmen.

Thanks for the wonderful job you have done on all your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5stars

It was great to read this sequel. It would have been great to know exactly how the balcony fuck unfolded. How she finally gave in, was it before or after sajid fucked her. Etc. What did she do about the oops I came inside moment.

EmperorSin13EmperorSin13over 7 years ago
Excellent Chapter

Dear Aurelius,

This is a brilliant chapter. Please continue this story. I for one want to know more about what happened.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
store needs an end.

It would be better with new adventure of wife .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great Series - Continue it please

Congrats on an another great series. I read all the parts in a single day. Please continue it. Maybe you can couple of chapters on romance between her n Sajid like they had mock marriage and she became her 4th wife. And stayed with her and other wives in the Old Mosque area for few days, Sajid and Tarun becoming friends. And Sajid trying to impregnate her. Whatever, write couple of more chapter in the series. Or maybe about adventures after they moved to Delhi. Or say Tarun taking Bhola to Delhi.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Fuck, This is the best finish of any erotic story i read in a very long time. King Aurelius, where are you? When are you getting back to writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great writing

Aureius, When are you striking back dude?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
need the sequel!!

please continue. dying to know what happened next

rodryder44rodryder44over 5 years ago
Indian Wife Ch 6

Terrific ending. Sorry that her affairs are over. Four stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Another sequel is the demand of hour

Hello Aurelius1982 please write many sequels. As we consider you a God of erotic writing...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Amazing...

One of the best story I have read...

Please bring some more good content...

I want a movie on these kind of stories...

Great work keep it up...

fasterboyfasterboyabout 5 years ago
Need further update

Hi aurelius1982, I admired your all threads and amazed how talented your writing skill is. I don't like these type of plot very much but enjoyed as reading like your other threads too. I will be great if your write future update as loving wife genre to build tension between purva and husband for having another man child. Besides they agreed for open marriage but fucking is different thing than having another man's child. More than this purva hid this news and made clueless husband to raise other's child. Explain why she did not abortion.

angelfarzana007angelfarzana007almost 5 years ago
Really wothwhile reading it.

I really liked it very much.

But I also came to know same title by other author where he describe Purva went with Sajid to his village for 7 days .

Is it true?

Indian_Happy_CoupleIndian_Happy_Couplealmost 4 years ago
One of the super hit Indian stories

This story brought out many more authors.

Saw many versions of this story continuation.

Nothing can beat this original though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

This one is as good as the watchmen series. Pls try to develop that story.

SweetNothingsAndBeyondSweetNothingsAndBeyondalmost 3 years ago

Many people thought that Part V was the end of the Series, seldom realizing the fact that there was a culmination part.

Great series. Great narratives. Great built up. Great theme.

Everything about it is 5 STAR PLUS!

I've read many similar type of stories. Both Indian and Foreign.

But nothing even near to the original.

Hats off! For being a TREND SETTER!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well written, imagining the characters as someone close to me. Keep up the good work aurelius. Will love to share notes someday.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Where do I find these Construction Guys?

RickystonisRickystonisalmost 2 years ago

Next part please ~???

abdtiresiasabdtiresiasover 1 year ago

The ending of this story is really nice. But I also have a desire to see the story after that. Is her wife no longer swayed by her desires? Or will the couple's new adventures begin once the children are a little older?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very interesting story. All Hindu wives should get a taste of Muslim Lund and husbands should facilitate that . However it should not become a habit and should be done more as sport or extra curricular activity. I would like to see what other people think of my suggestion .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great Story

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Sine it was a sex story i was hoping some sex scenes in details like, glistening dick pimping her hard and all, but you cared for too much details on things which were non sexual and not important. This certainely makes the story very boring. But i still hope you write next part about Purva's school days sex romps with some elder teacher driving her. I hope to see the anal sex, applying spot, butt hole getting opened and stratching out to let dick enter with a lot of spit and all. Write with every small detailed. I want to see her getting anal fuck by her teacher.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I've never commented anything on any story! But this was by far the best I've read in years and years! Great work

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous