All Comments on 'Caroline's Sweet Revenge'

by HerLittlePiggy

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Really appreciate your time to write good story had similar experiences x cheated on me had a hard time dealing with it so our afterwards sex wasn't very good start to have premature. Ejackulation never had it before her affair

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It couldn't have been that good if you are divorced now.

That, or your a real lousy husband.

HerLittlePiggyHerLittlePiggyover 7 years agoAuthor
The answet

My affair was because of issues we were having at the time. Her affair was probably unresolved issues stemming from my affair. Was I a bad husband, sometimes yes sometimes no. Was she a bad wife...no.

Life and relationships are rarely black and white (no pun intended given the subject matter). When the relationship ended it was because we both felt that the marriage had run its course. There was little animosity and we are still close friends. Causation us not always as simple as you believe. Sometimes critical thinking is required.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This comment from her would have ended it for me...

"He wanted her to leave me and she told me that she had considered it but in the end she loved me and the life we had built together."

So when she told you she considered leaving you - you were initially ok with that?

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
ONE-UP-MAN-SHIP

does not make for strong marriages or relationships. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I would of dumped her asap after her first BBC adventure. That would of been her payback, after that it was more than just revenge or payback.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good cheater story. My only affair, actually a two-nighter occurred after the grapevine leaked that my husband of twelve years and father of our four kids had been shacking up with a younger woman working at the mall. Five months later, I met a black man Darren, in a bar nearby a conference we were attending in SanFran. It was the "fuck you hubby, revenge fuck", so I invited him up to my room. I eagerly sucked on Darrens black cock, he focused his lips and tongue on my clit and then he lifted my legs over his shoulders and plunged his wide cock into my pussy, it was a very hard pounding that I hadn't received in years, loud, eventually his cock was pulsating his jism into me. We fucked again the next day. Darren took two hot pictures of me, one sucking his black cock as my blue eyes looked up at him and another with him balls deep in me, blue eyes wide and my mouth giving a nice Oooh look. Treasures. It almost could have been any good looking man that night, but the fact that he was black was just sweeter and satisfying.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHerLittlePiggy@HerLittlePiggy
3464 Followers
Question for the ladies: size does matter right? 5 I mean it's not a guarantee of good sex but it certainly helps increase the odds.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES