All Comments on 'Elizabeth Finally Blacked'

by everyonesavoyeur

Sort by:
  • 126 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice and respectful

Often I read stories on this site of unrealistic type relationships, I like the way you kept the racial pair respectful during the sex. None of the "that this hoe" or "suck my cock bitch" while there are some women that like this kind of talk it's sad that many writers think every woman needs this type of talk to get off. I also like the way you ended yours not only did she get what she wanted but she still respected the sanctity of her marriage and so had fun with her husband after, I give it a total 5 stars

AnthonyT60185AnthonyT60185over 7 years ago
You craft a story nicely.

You take the time to let the characters ease into their transformations and enough backround to help the reader create a mental picture. There were several errors that could have been corrected. i think this one will need a second and possibly a third chapter. Solid writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bravo....well done!

Yes i think this will need several more chapters to let Freddy take complete control of Elizabeth as she submits more and more as Steve learns what it means to be a cuckold. Could a chastity device be in Steve's future as Elizabeth gives her pussy to Freddy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thank you!

Thank you for another great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Outstanding

Very hot story. White women want and need black cock. My first wife (also named Elizabeth) had an affair with a neighbor. He was black, tall, handsome and was in a rock band. Like me, his wife worked days. I never knew they were having an affair; but, I fantasized about him fucking her and Liz pleasing him in every way possible. When she told me, I forgave her and still fantasized about it whenever we had sex. Years later, she had another affair and we separated (he was white and I couldn't imagine why she would settle for a white man, black I would have accepted).

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 7 years ago
I wanted to like it.

But you lost me when you described her as perfect. No one is immune to self doubts and criticism, even super models have insecurities and no one is perfect. Tits sag. Wrinkles appear. Skin tags, moles, freckles, ingrown hairs...life is messy and complicated and by making her perfect, you made her a porcelain doll and not a person we can relate to.

And no matter how turned on she gets, no matter how much she might want to fuck another man, she should feel guilt. She is betraying her husband and it is irrelevant if he wants it, she is the one cheating. Hubby might want to do crystal meth but would she get that for him? Fuck no. So why should cheating be ok?

As well at some point, sex isn't just a mechanical excercise, it is a bonding experience and it is very easy to fall out of love with the man you are disrespecting, even if you don't mean to, and fall for the lover.

I know you're just trying to write a stroke story and I appreciate that, but you have talent and it is squandered writing a paint by numbers twaddle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wackdoodle

Please go back to L.W with your stupid comments.This is a interracial section so for us that like these stories go back to your rocks..

Hot hot story, Loved it.

DayturkeyDayturkeyover 7 years ago
Awesome again

I thought it was great. I hope you write a follow up to "Neighborly" soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice Story

Hope you continue....I can see the limo driver coming into play in the future....Liz should blow more than kisses.

This story reminds me a bit of one of my being cuckolded experiences. My wife started out by going to happy hour with some of her coworkers. That morphed into going to dinner with a particular black coworker which, in the third phase, became having dinner at his apartment once he made it known that he wanted to make me a cuck. All of this was done with my approval.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

Looking forward to a team type story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Um.. Not to be nitpick

You don't seem to know the meaning of "bemusement". It is not a synonym for "amusement", as you seem to think.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thanks

Another fantastic story. Very erotic You are quickly becoming my favorite author on Literotica. Would love to see another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I forgive you...

A wonderful story, even with the one misused word. 5*. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice start

I hope this is just the beginning emergence of the "dark side" of Elizabeth. Looking forward to more of her naughtiness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnthonyT60185AnthonyT60185over 7 years ago
I think it is a shame....

that anonymous people have the ability to down vote a story only because they disagree with content. I really think that only individuals with a sign in name who leave a comment should be able to vote. Too many excellent stories get trashed by people who have a narrow definition of what an erotic story is.

TigersmanTigersmanover 7 years ago
Very good

You definitely wrote a very good story. The visual pictures you created with words were enough to arouse anyone. Keep writing and ignore the naysayers.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 7 years ago
Great job, you totally captured the moment - 5 stars

Great story, totally for real experience. I remember it so so well. Husbands are really great when they are open with their feelings and want us to be too. It's all about communication. Love it, great job. Xoxoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WOW

extremely hot story, Well Done.

Doug689Doug689over 7 years ago
Hot!

Reminds me of the times my wife would bring me home a present like that. Many, but only once with a Black guy, and it was the best!

sandmanbobsandmanbobover 7 years ago
I enjoyed the story very much

It is a very well written story. Please keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
wonderfull

very very good and life like

wife and have experienced that very thing so many times

and both turned on so much we both luv nigger cock

james_38671

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good, but not your best

I much prefer the Anna story and the one with the neighbor where the wives aren't whores out of the gate. If she always wanted it why'd it take so long. The benefit here is that there's a great opportunity for the wife to experience more men and be challenged. Looking for that in your other stories too! 4 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
this is the truth

if u want your wife to fuck another man. or your wife wants to fuck another man, just dont do it of let her. u are trading your wife for your own perversions. it means that u care more about your sexual arousal than u do about having your wife be with u in a long term relationship. U have no idea if she will fall in love with the big cocked guy!

msbishop702msbishop702over 7 years ago
Incredibly sexy

Love the wife wish my wife was so sexy

CJs_HubbyCJs_Hubbyover 7 years ago
Loved the story

I enjoyed your story immensely! I hope there is follow-up to it... soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

any man that gives his wife for anther to fuck, black or white needs his head examined by a psychiatrist and committed.

liz33ndliz33ndover 7 years ago
five stars

I loved it, and also wish for it to happen I hope hubby gets to watch in person and taste the cum directly from the source. awesome writing, ignore the haters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Oh hell yes

Hopefully this story continues, but, next time Elizabeth brings her black stud home.

sober71sober71over 7 years ago
Sexy

Loved the story, one of my fantasy's to be cucked by a BBC, I owe it to my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
If the story does continue

It will be missing any one of the three main characters if it is any good... Death...Divorce or Abandonment will be sufficient to resurrect Respect.

newtype2525newtype2525over 7 years ago
Amazing new story!

Glad to see that you came back with another story!

Please keep up the great work!

(I wish people would stop rating stories they already know they don't like!)

newtype2525newtype2525over 7 years ago
Sorry to spam my review but...

I just read all of your stories again and I still loved them the second time through. I have to add that this one was incredible and my new favorite! (I might say that too often...) As I might have also said before, you have gift for the genre! I love every one of you stories and wait anxiously for another. (Though if you can and wouldn't mind) I would love to see a few of them get more chapters! (Especially this one!) I would love to know more about this amazing couple after their first explosion into Hotwife/Cuckold.

I love the way this story developed, especially the look into her past! Her college years would be another great chance for a prequel. (Even a short one) I would love a look back at her days in college "Liz admitted that she had masturbated to the sounds of those occurrences more than a couple times." Love it! Also when we get to where Steve mentions he "noticed an interracial porn in our computers browsing history." (by they way I'd love to edit your work) :) Then you could always ad her exploration of interracial sex on the web. Stories, Erotic Photography, and also Porn.

I guess a review should at least include some negative points/criticism. Editing would be a plus. Some little things mostly, nothing major. Maybe let us know Steve's a little earlier since it was almost after the first third on the whole story before we know it. and finally I would ask for a slight increase in development. Maybe they play around with the fantasy more before they deep dive into full blown cuckolding, but these suggestions are very nitpicky and don't in any way ruin the story! I *LOVED* it!

Thank you! That's the message I want to get out here tonight. *THANK YOU!*

also...

Ignore the haters that have nothing better to do than TROLL stories they were never going to like... *sigh*

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiabout 7 years ago
Hot times

I have said many times over the years that the most erotic experience imaginable for a husband is the waiting and wondering time when he knows wife is on a date with another man. He knows sex is possible, even likely but he usually doesn't know if what he suspects will actually come to pass. Even if wife does sex with her partner of the evening there are the typical questions; is he bigger and better than me? Will she want him more than me? Will she come home to me? Will I ever be able to satisfy my wife now that she has sampled a big black cock?

I would have liked to see author handle some of those questions a little more explicitly an maybe even the corresponding questions from the wife's side. That would callfor another chapter or so which would not bother me a bit.

rituforfunrituforfunabout 7 years ago
I need my own Freddy

Then I'll show my hubby what I need to be done to me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

thank you anonymous 3/8/17 I feel the same way good for you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
@3/8/17

Bet you still had a boner, old chum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
2nd chapter

Great story, certainly would like to see a follow up chapter(s)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Next chapter, make his cucking complete

Get her pregnant with Freddy's seed. Put a black baby in Elizabeth's belly.

shang40shang40almost 7 years ago
Decoration

I love my wife a lot especially when she is properly fucked by her lover bareback. Besides her drenched cum filled pussy I love to kiss all the decoration marks on boobs ass thighs and back made by chewing her.

First time he did and got license from me to decorate her at least once in 10 days.

Being cuck is loveliest thing.

Makes you proud husband and get rewards of cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
love wife sharing, sumissive wife, black on white wife stories

In 30 plus years of marriage as sex sometimes become a habit and lacking in excitement; I think it is only natural to fantasize scenarios of the wife having sex with other men. I know that I did; and in all cases she was submissive and being used. and in all these fantasies I watched through the window as these various men had their way with her. the Brother in law; the black church elder and his teenage son. the black teenager and his friends. the chiropractor and his friends; etc., etc. It all helped the libido do it job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

........................................................................................................................................................................................................////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Not a fan of the pregnant stuff, but I wouldn't mind if he slowly tries to tempt them with working his friends into the mix. Not necessarily a gang bang thing, but she winds up dating a few other black guys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot

30yrs. married,wish my wife would want this,she's hot as anything,but won't take advances

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LOOK 4 ANONYMOUS EMAIL FRIENDS ROUGH LOWLIFE BLACK BAD BOYS

Hi , can anyone refer me lowlife young black bad boys from the slum the hood the squatters who are rough thugs bullies?

i wish to ask for true stories if they have experienced forcing a decent white women against their will forcing orgasm on them and freeloading on them, spanking them, turning them into sluts bitches milking cows of their savings earning, and making them like housemaids to serve them, humiliating them in front of others, using them as bait to other women. ohhh

i feel my genitals throbbing whenever someone emails me true stories like especially if they include pics or videos of how the molestations violations began.

if you have please email me virgintsik1atgmaildotcom

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Happy Wife; Happy Wife!

Very nicely written and erotic, with very good character development. My wife and I both loved it; especially because the husband and wife were so upfront about her plans to cuckold him. Her forwarding the text messages to him was really hot.

Plus, it reminded us of a story my wife told me when we were first dating. It seems that when she was a teenager, my wife would spend a lot of her free time over at her aunt and uncle´s house. She found where they hid their stash of porn. That was when porn was still in printed magazine format. Often times, when they were out of the house, she would masturbate to it.

The curious thing was that her family is white, including auntie and uncle. However, their choice of porn was black men on white women, especially married wives. She found stashes of this porn in her aunt´s lingerie drawers and in her uncle’s gun cabinet. So, it was obvious that both of them were getting off to it. However, my wife never mentioned it to either one of them.

Fairly early on in our dating relationship, in college, I noticed she often scoped out black men at the social functions we attended. I teased her a little bit about it and said “I see somebody would like a black man!” She would blush but, never denied it.

Soon, when we came home from one of these parties, I discovered I could make her cum instantly, when we were making love, by just mentioning how some black guy had been giving her the eye all night. I would say things like “If that black guy´s eyes were lasers he would have burned the dress right off your sexy body!” Upon hearing this, her eyes would roll back in their sockets, she would have multiple, massive orgasms, and even sometimes pass out.

When she would regain consciousness, she would look at me sheepishly. I would just smile and gently tell her “Don´t worry; every woman has her dirty little secret.” Then, we would usually make love again. Not long after that we got married.

When her aunt and uncle died, my wife and I were in charge of cleaning out their house. Before anyone found out, we had brought home all of their porn. It consisted of over 250 magazines, mostly from the 1970´s and much of it purchased when they had lived overseas.

That night, I told her to lay down in bed, open a magazine and masturbate for me. I told her to “Just pretend you are a teenager again and that I am not here.” She masturbated for over an hour and had several dozen orgasms.

After that, she looked up at me with her tears in her big beautiful eyes. I said “Don´t worry honey, I know you need big, black cock. You are free to go get it whenever you need it.” Now, 15 years later, she has had five black lovers and three of them were longer-term sexual relationships.

She is completely my wife; but, she is their enthusiastic fuck partner. We make love: but, she fucks them. We are not into humiliation, domination or any of the other extreme activities. It is as if she were just going to work out at the gym, two or three times a week, and it fits nicely within our schedule.

We can´t wait to read more of your stories in this series.

charliem100charliem100almost 6 years ago
Ideal Situation For Their Marriage

If a couple is into wife sharing this is a perfect way to handle it, up front and totally honest.

This story definitely deserves a chapter two and I'd like to see an expansion of their world to include other men, perhaps Jim or other team members.

charliem100charliem100almost 6 years ago

I just saw there is a Chapter 2! Oh well, I hope there's a chapter three.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Awesome

Love the power the wife shows and the submission to her desire to be with an Alpha male.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Another Hot One

Took me a few attempts to make it all the way through that one. Thanks.

Will Elizabeth help get Mike and Lindsey involved?

Will the Limo driver finally give Elizabeth the ride she's been aching for?

How depraved will Elizabeth become?

On to part two!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Isn't everyonesavoyeur just the best?!

I love his stories of hotwife interracial cuckolding. He depicts the husband and wife sharing the lifestyle with excitement, fun, and love, and without the humiliation, degradation, and loss of so many similar stories.

And thank you, PulpNonFiction, for sharing your own story. It is always nice to read of other loving couples who have successfully navigated the lifestyle, as we have. We have taken it a step further, as a war wound has eliminated my ability to reproduce, so the black buddy that saved me on the battlefield has come to my rescue once again, and has knocked up my wife! We are absolutely thrilled. Too bad Hallmark doesn't make a card for our situation, lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
UNWILLING CUCKOLD

Sorry if my wife came home and told me she wanted to cuckold me, I said no way and if she did she would be toast. If she did go ahead with it in spite of me saying don't do it, she would find the locks changed when she arrived home, I'd tell her to tell me where she would be staying so I could send the divorce papers. If she didn't go ahead with it, because of what she said it destroyed my trust in her and that made married life between us very difficult and strained. Another recipe for divorce.

PS I don't care what colour cock she used the result would have been the same.

alan13703alan13703almost 5 years ago
Fantastic story

This is going to go to my favourites. It isn’t interracial aspect but the cuckolds response. Erotic, sexy and has an definite element of truth in it.

liz33ndliz33ndover 4 years ago
this is so hot,

I had to read it a second time, very well written, almost a how to cuck story. great job , as ever.

4fnwedo4fnwedoover 4 years ago
Wow!

Well written and to the point. I know bcos went thru it. Medical condition that left me incapable of doing what I used to, so? I set her free and not inhibite her. 9 inches of me was good but nothing Is no good for her. She enjoys it and I'm happy for her when she tells me. Full disclosure. Love your style and and hope you continue writing.

Sandman_truckSandman_truckabout 4 years ago
Awesome tale of sex and desire

Excellent story and well written . It was what I expected and more . No mention of birth control or condoms or if or when she will meet her black lover again . You kept my interest and moved along at a good pace .

Now it's time to read chapter 2 to see how things turn out !

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
BBC BBC BBC really

My wife and I joked a lot when we would see someone attractive male or female teasing the other when I seen a girl that went to school with us I teased Tara I could tell it agrivated her so I apologized and said I was only teasing and that nothing would ever happen that she never had to worry about maby fantasy not reality. She started teasing about a black guy once in a blue moon l just laughed fantasy not reality. She did go out with the girls once in a while. One night at our house while she was out my buddy Jim was over after several beers he said I hate to be the one to tell you and stopped. I said spit it out. He went on to tell me I need to keep an eye on Tara.Why? I seen her messing with a big black dude. Don't tease me that's not funny man. He said I swear. When where he said at the Willow. Thanks because that's where they are going tonight. I got to go. I am coming with you Jim said he's a big guy. I said I don't car Tara has some explaining to do. When we got there we spotted the table where her friends were sitting but noTara I was looking around when one of her friends Julie came up to me flirting asking what are you doing big guy care to dance? Sorry I am looking for Tara she was supposed to be with you where is she? She was dancing with Ron. Ron who? Ron Weatherford. Who is that? Just a friend she dances with. Where the h___ is she now Julie? I don't know. We went to their table and asked and Sue said she thought she left with that Ron guy. I left Jim followed outside I seen her car not there I said and started walking the lot sure enough I seen a car with the windows steamed up I wiped it but the moisture was on the inside I told Jim here goes nothing I yanked the door open it wasn't her and the guy yelled at me I just slammed the door so hard it was a wonder the glass didn't break about that time 2 cars over a door opened a big black guy was pulling up his pants and Tara was getting out I hollered

what the H___ is going on jumping up on the car next to me jumping over on the next car then on Ron knocking him down and slugging him repeatedly with Tara telling me to quit and asking what the H___ was I doing? I just lost control and Ron quit moving Jim pulled me off of Ron saying he is not worth it man I said I guess you are right I smirked and said I guess she's not worth it either turned and walked away saying to Tara I want a divorce. She came running to me screaming it's not what you think and we are not getting a divorce. Really then explain. She started in explaining Ron was a client that her boss was there with and had to leave because of a family emergency and asked her to entertain for the evening. So you decided to entertain him in the back of his car? We were just sitting in the car talking. With his pants down? No his pants were not down. Then why are they down now? My gosh you attacked him. Right I didn't strip him. I just walked away. She said fine I will probably loose my job over this. And marriage also. I just went home cleaned up went to bed. I woke up Tara next to me I jumped up yelling what do you think you are doing? She groaned saying what do you mean? I mean after last night I want a divorce. What the H___ are you talking about. You have been cheating on me instead of going out with the girls you were with ole Roy. Rob or Ron who ever. She said I have only been with Ron no one else. I said well that is one to many get what part of get out and I want a divorce don't you understand? It took a lawyer to have papers served on her to get her to understand and I also sued her boss and company. She was dumb enough to try to get me to have sex with her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So hot!

Reminds me of when my wife first fucked a black guy! I loved hearing the recap, but best of all we’re the pictures and the video she had of it. So sexy seeing a big black cock sliding into your wife for the first time!

louise_lloydlouise_lloydover 3 years ago
My Fantasy

Hubby and I have fantasies of me enjoying a BBC as he watches and masturbates.

A well written, great story. Thanks.

Pat2610Pat2610over 3 years ago

My husband said he wanted to watch me fuck black cock. I said let’s do it and we set up a date. The only problem was he brought his gang with him and they all ducked her. After four hours she was hurting and her pussy was so stretched she was never the same in bed. When I duck her I feel I’m falling in a cave

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I have shared nearly every girl friend and all 5 wives with my black buddies for the last 50 yrs. It was never humiliating and NO name calling. It was sensitive as my Black Buddies would make love with the love of my life at the time. Most of the time there was NO birth control used, but no luck no black babies. I will never forget the night Ray came over and before anything had to pee. While he was in the bath room she got up and told me in a very pissed off many she knew I in ited him over to fuck her and she was Not going to do it. I asked her sit back down and calm down. Then I gave her a very passionate kiss and pulled her top open to expose her breast. We were still kissing as Ray walked back into the front room, she knew he could see her breast but didn't move to cover it. As soon as Ray sat next to her I could feel as his lips latched onto her exposed breast. I hot up to het my camera. When I came back out of the bedroom his hand was in her panties as well as him still sucking her tit. They both resisted giving me a hard time. But she finally went to bed. Then she said the first one to get hard can fuck me. He was ready first and she hopped on his cock. I left to watch from outside giving them privacy. Ray left but returned st about 9am with 2 more black friends. She sat with Ray and kept whispering to him to Ask Me. Finally he ask if they could "swing again". I said that's a great idea. She headed for the bedroom followed by all three black guys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WIFE SHARING DONE TOTALLY WRONG

I'm totally ok with sharing...but you DO NOT send the wife out on a date to fuck another guy at his house... Have him come to your house... husband present and watching... so you both enjoy the erotic pleasures together... this is a marriage headed for the big D court...what a fucking stupid two people... she has turned this into a one sided open marriage.. .W-T-F

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Play it out

My wife Anne came home all happy and flirting I smacked her ass hard. She giggled and said stop it Joe my name Bob. She was supposed to have been at a work meeting. I asked what was up your meetings never done this to you before I could tell she had been drinking. She said the meeting was ok it was the after party that was so great. Then she froze and looked at me. I said ok spit it out. O shit she said I just called you Joe. I know is that you boss Joe or someone else are you going to tell me or do I need to find out on my own? She giggled Joe called it cuckolding you need to see the mess he made of me he said you would love it and probably go down on me laughing do you want to see? I said no we are going to that 24 hour clinic over on north street. What for? To get checked for drugs std's and DNA. As it turned out she was drugged they said to soon to check for std and would get DNA results. I went for their throat her work place that is. After hiring a lawyer and investigator this had happened 3 times prior but it was when I was out of town I guess she was back to normal when I got home. I was really pissed but the investigator said that Ann probably didn't even know it happened if they cleaned her up and drugged long enough so the soreness was gone. Ann and I talked she said 2 different times when I was gone that when I got home and we had sex that she was tender but thought it was from being with out.To make thing's worse she was pregnant. I demanded DNA on the child. After talking to the lawyer more we decided to not mention the pregnancy because once this was done I didn't want any of those men involved around my family. We went to corporate HR not local Joe and 5 others were let go. We got a very large amount of money but I told them no amount of money could fix what their employees done to our marriage. She stayed working there for awhile then left when she found another job.

Gypsy59Gypsy59about 3 years ago

All husbands are obviously not into being cuckolded. On the other hand, a lot of men enjoy hearing their wife describe their exploits and eating a black or white guy’s cum out of their pussy. I’ve never been Cucked but over the years enjoyed cleaning up my wife’s pussy after we had sex. As we age, sex is virtually over and am looking for bicurious venues. Enjoyed your stories. 5+

GiganticGiganticabout 3 years ago

Dammnn, this is hot sfuff!!! Nicely done!

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGalmost 3 years ago

Stupid dumb ass slut bitch whore... I'm fine with wife sharing and swapping.. and live interracial.. but you bring the guy to your place and have hubby present with you...I won't even think if reading any more of this or authors other stories ..get it right or not at all

HusbandsSecretHusbandsSecretalmost 3 years ago

Another fantastic story! You do such a great job of building anticipation. And your characterization is top notch. Good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I've never ranked a story before -- this is the very best I've read -- and I've read a lot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I only wish I could cuckold my small endowed 60 second wham bam hubby! I honestly believe I could! Orpheum 69

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

YAWN!

I wish someone other than a 15 year old black high school dropout would write an interracial story. I could not even make it to the third paragraph before I stopped reading.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

really liked the last 5 paragraphs

SomehowyouSomehowyouover 2 years ago

This one was fun, dirty, and sexy. My only slight criticism is when the black men speak, I don't think that they always have to speak jive/slang. I can't wait to read more of you entertaining stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I've been a black cock cum sucking whore for 53 years ! I wouldn't trade the experience for anything! And their cocks haven't been any larger than any white guys that's fucked me. A black guy can fuck the hell out of my pussy for 2 hours, take a rest and fuck for another 2 hours. And I love it!!!! P

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, I love the part where she tells him to kiss her pussy and make it better. After a well hung bull fucks your sweet wife and beats her pushy up, she deserves a loving tongue bath from hubby.

clem45clem45over 2 years ago

Incredibly hot. The psychology is perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really liked the first part of story, i just wish hubby watched them dance, flirt and fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cuckold me and we are divorced i told my wife Debbie. We had talked in the past about it and I tried to make it clear well I thought I did. I had to be out of town for a few days. We really pushed ever time so we could get back home. Debbie and I had 5 children they were all out of the house our 2 youngest were in college. When I got home Friday night late instead of Saturday the house was dark and empty. I figured she went out with some friends. I had parked in the barn as usual. I showered and watched TV. We have a smart TV that will shut off automatically of course I went to sleep. I woke up when the front door opened closed and the lights came on. She was shocked to see me. Her hair was a mess bra hanging out of her purse makeup smeared blouse not buttoned. I just said get away from me you can sleep somewhere else I will call a lawyer on Monday. We divorced the children were a mess. All over her dumb ass fantasies of wanting to cuckold me with a black guy. A lot of family and friends tried to talk me out of th divorce but I just said no and stop talking about it or I will leave or they could leave. At the final court date she asked to talk to me in private. I agreed if she would answer any questions I asked truthfully she agreed. In a private room I asked was it worth it? No. How many different men? 1. How many times? 1. Have you seen him again? No. Have you talked to him again? No. Has he tried to talk to you. He's tried calling and texting i blocked his number. Once when Mike my brother took me out to eat he approached usand Mike got in his face and told him to stay away from me if he didn't want his ass kicked. Do you desire to have more black cocktail? Not No but Hell No! The prick was smaller than you by a lot. She said I guess I got all hipped up on all the stupid talk about how big black were supposed to be I'm so sorry. Me too. Now do you have any other fantasies you want to have fulfilled? Just one. WHAT? I love only you and I hope you can forgive me some day. I already have or it would have been at lot worse. Are you ready to come home and be a faithful wife and try to rebuild what I thought we had? She looked at me broke down crying and asked if I meant it? Yes are you rea? Yes God thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'd gladly let my wife have a "Freddy" to satisfy her sexual needs. And yes, I'd happily lick her clean, mount her and tell her, "Do it as often as you like, as long as I get to clean up".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well looks like Freedy took her home after the dance and fucked Elizabeth really good. She came home at 4:00am pretty well taken care of. Great Story Five Stars RW

.

TheRiseFromAshesTheRiseFromAshesabout 2 years ago

The comments are probably deleted because they violate site rules. Given how you feel the need to voice your opinion about cucks, everyone else is entitled to their opinion as well. It's not a one-way street.

Personally, I think anonymous commenters who write negative shit about the story often don't even care about the genre, which begs the question as to why they're here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Multiple 10 stars for this one. JEF

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

great i give it 5 stars

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77almost 2 years ago

I been on the Dance floor alot with the Mens like Freddy and Yeah Things DO Happen on them and We Both KNOW if it going to be ON later at his place or if they was married some motel or just a thing in the Car like happened a few times in them parking lots.

ColoWolf80906ColoWolf80906over 1 year ago

Classy yet very Hot I truly enjoyed this story. I hope for a chapter 2 when hubby gets to watch Freddie fuck his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Truly, distastefully sick.

First, for fuck's sake, loose that deliberate, overworked, tired, 5" white cock cliche. It just ruins the story, and in no way does it justify a wife whoring herself over a bigger cock. Cock size is a cheap, stupid literary vehicle.

Second, really, "dancing" as a vehicle to, again, justify a wife whoring herself over a black cock - or any strange for that matter. That alone is enough for any real man to simply turn away in disgust and dump such a low-life, trash slut.

Finally, any woman who is so selfish as to feel entitled to fucking outside of her marriage and still stay married needs her head examined and a quick lesson in the shoe being on the other foot (hubby gets to fuck anyone he wants, anytime, anywhere - unlimited) followed by an even quicker divorce. Definitely time to trade in the old, 44 aged cow for two 22 year olds.

It would really be a surprising, delightful, entertaining surprise to finally read where the white hubby's cock is bigger than the nig's; or that a woman has enough character and intelligence to say "fuck off" to an asshole nig who thinks he's God's gift to white whores.

One can only dream...

SonForBBWSonForBBWover 1 year ago

Such a hot story. Will be coming back to this one a lot.

Hgvdriver2Hgvdriver2over 1 year ago

A beautiful Story So Well written captured what is reality for many many couples

HubsforhotwivesHubsforhotwivesover 1 year ago

This is such a great story! Extremely well written and checked all the boxes for my fantasies as well!

Prairieboy3gWMPrairieboy3gWMover 1 year ago

Please, please, please keep writing but it’s regular regimen not regiment!!!

WalkingThinkingWalkingThinkingover 1 year ago

This stories a breath of fresh air, a loving couple openly and honestly exploring their sexual fantasies

No lies, no deceit, no manipulation

But best of all no cliche cuckold humiliation

Steve’s cuckold angst is palatable, that sweet conflicting of emotions between desire and dread

I hope Elizabeth stays loving to Steve and they both get to enjoy the ride

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well Freddy has a BBC and he left Hickys all over her body. Elizabeth got to experience a lot of orgasms that she had never had before Great Love Story RW

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well Steve's lovely wife Elizabeth got her first BBC and had many Orgasms she will probably destroy her Marriage. Freddy her Lover doesn't care he is just after a female to have sex with

And hopefully impregnate to exspand the Black race. RW

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well Elizabeth got her first BBC and experienced many Orgasms. It. will be a habit that Will be hard to break and she will continue on meeting with her Lover. She has got a taste of BBC and will continue Marriage very seldom survive she more than likely will get Pregnant have a Black baby Fredy will leave and she will find anouther black stud to satisfy her

goodnabor789goodnabor789over 1 year ago

One of the very best cuckold stories I've ever read. My fantasy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well written but I hated it. Not the interracial aspect of the story, but that both partners embraced the husband’s cuckolding. Just sick and weak! And of course, he has FOREVER lost his wife’s respect. One star ⭐️ for this pathetic story.

MarthaMcKinleyMarthaMcKinleyabout 1 year ago

Ditto— one of the best stories I have read in this genre. The line in the last paragraph, I think, sums this up for those not understanding this marriage relationship and these characters, regarding the look that was shared of “love and lust and acceptance”.it felt very sincere and very Zen.

Seeker744Seeker744about 1 year ago

I'm sorry this cuck shit is Bullshit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ariel my wife finally blacked

Yes I threw her out. I didn't care where she went. I found out later that she had went to her parents. After confessing that she cheated on me with her white boss. Him getting her drunk and taking advantage of her. So you wonder how she got blacked? Her mother slapped her in the face yelling how damn dumb could she be drunk or not. That had given her 2 black eyes. We worked through it. Her parents made her file against her boss. Surprisingly she got a fairly large payment. She changed jobs and life went on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Now that's just love? Meet me in the bedroom love and you can have my bbc Big Blacked Cunt! No Thanks I will see a lawyer soon. I just had to have proof that you didn't really care about me. I picked up the suitcase I had packed by the front door and went to my new place to live. She was crying as I told her this. She said I thought that you wanted this. You are not that stupid read the prenuptial agreement that your daddy insisted on me signing and you had a fit and said only if you were given the same contract. The last thing I told her that night was that I would pick up the children and have a moving company get all of theirs and my belongings. 6 months later we were back together and 12 months we were remarried. Yes with a new contract. The football player was transferred in trading. I had threatened to sue the player and owners because my wife worked for them. She already quit working for them before I started the divorce. They gave me a healthy payment to not go public from that point on. I started a college fund for the children. I called it the BBCMMF. Big Blacked Cunt Money Market Fund. Of course I had to change it. She did a lot of begging to get me to let her come back. Everything seems to be good. We sure hope so.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous