All Comments on 'Anna's Journal - A Son's Shame'

by AnnaCer

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Bluebomber5Bluebomber5over 7 years ago
Actually enjoying the slow burn

An excellent story so far and I'm actually enjoying the slow burn and the story being told from one side of a letter correspondence (or maybe email in this day in age. It raises the mystery of who she is writting to.

chytownchytownover 7 years ago
Good Flash***

Cody you lucky rascal you. Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice

This is a great story told in a very pleasant and erotic way. I really enjoy the interaction, so far. Keep Anna in the role she is as wanting to help her son. I can't wait to see how this progresses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

You have captured a lot of feelings and desires in this short story. It is a tremendous thrill to have son jo for mom. Hearing "Good boy. Cum for mommy" has induced many powerful orgasms.

harley1960harley1960over 7 years ago
nice

very nice hot clean story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please continue writing.

Thank you Anna for sharing you great writing skills. Would love to read more of your stories.

jonsnow21jonsnow21about 6 years ago
PLEASE CONTINUE

I really like your writing style! Please continue!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Write more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Now the mother has her son thinking she will flash him anyt8me he wants to masterbate. She may have to dominate him with coaxing him to masterbate her or oral service on her breasts or vagina. That will break the stygma of incest. Make sure to end any sexual jobs with him before he dares to expect encounters.

Bruce

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous