All Comments on 'Odyssey'

by moonmullins

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
FlexibilityFlexibilityover 7 years ago
Take me on this journey!

Just about everything I've enjoyed experiencing but all in on place! Delicious erotica - can almost taste the flavours...

BigDaddyRickBigDaddyRickover 7 years ago
I can't stop jacking myself off

It all sounds so good jacking off in front of your lover, wiping her poo butthole and licking her poop ,sucking a cock feeling that cum in your mouth. I came and tasted 3 loads of my cum just reading and then I turned over and I finger f***** my butthole that was filled with poop and I couldn't wait to lick my poo covered finger. I want to try everything in the story with my wife.

kumquat69kumquat69over 7 years ago
well, maybe....

As I've already commented for these stories, I enjoy the same pleasures, and the eroticism of tasting forbidden places. It happened early in my life. My loss of my virginity, and my tasting a juicy pussy both happened on the evening of my grammar school graduation.

I had been teased by the girl that sat next to me in the front row of my Latin class. She loved wearing wraparound skirts, short ones, and crossing her legs carelessly. She knew I was looking at her legs, and would give me little smiles, and lift the skirt a bit to show me a flash of her white cotton panties. I usually left that class with my books held against my erect cock, trying to look like I wasn't doing what I'd been doing...

After our graduation, we went to an amusement park for the rest of the day. A bus from the school brought us there, but we could make our own way home, if we wished. We spent most of the afternoon together, going on rides, walking through the grounds, and just enjoying each other's company. We decided to stay after the bus left, taking a bus into the downtown of the city. We got there after dark, on a cloudy night, with just a few streetlights glowing. We left the bus stop, and walked in a small park behind the city hall. We stopped next to a brass sculpture, and began kissing each other. It was the first time I had kissed a girl in this kind of situation. I was hard as a rock, my cock throbbing, with pre-cum dripping into my shorts. She pushed me away at arms length, and said: "Do you want to fuck me?" I went into shock, I guess and started to stammer... then she lifted her skirt, and showed me her now pantyless crotch, and said: "If you want it, you have to lick it first...". So I did, and several times after that, and loved the taste and smell of her. We fucked that night, and a few times afterwards. Sadly, her father changed jobs, and the family left at the end of summer, traveling to the West Coast. We exchanged letters for a while, but what we had was not something to write about, and the letters soon stopped. I never saw her again, but I can still see that beautiful crotch, and remember that wonderful taste...

Your stories help me to bring those memories back, because I believe she would be just like your JoAnn character today. Thanks for the memories..

NawtyMeNawtyMeabout 6 years ago
Sexy as fuck!!!!!!!

What I would do to meet a woman like JoAnn!!!!!,,,,This is a great story. I hope there are follow up stories!!!!!

DessertmanDessertmanalmost 2 years ago

I am 82 and 18 months into a relationship with a 59 yo Chinese woman. She's totally uninhibited and we enjoy sex in all its variations.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous