All Comments on 'After the Gloryhole'

by HornyKip

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Shy_Bottom69Shy_Bottom69over 7 years ago
May I have some more please sir...

Continue the story. Don't leave us hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Hot story, but clean the inconsistencies. Chad puts on a condom but later the narrator can feel Chad's cum in his ass. Still, it's a hot story, and I would love to be in this group scene.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Loved my first gloryhole

I was very nervous and worried about going to the back room of my Adult Bookstore , I’m married and always loved women but recently I started watching some gay porn and was startled by how hard my dick got and intense my orgasms were when I jacked off watching men suck and fuck other men, so I got a pretty good buzz on one Friday night and told my wife I was going to the AB to look at some toys and she said be careful, so I get there and I’m looking at sex toys and asked what was in the back and the guy says buy some tokens and check it out, I get five dollars of tokens and head back and there’s probably 5 or 6 guys hanging out in the hallway and as I’m walking past them I see the posters for what’s playing and stop and look at the gay porn ones hoping no one sees me checking them out and I’m getting a hardon thinking about getting to jack off while watching a movie, I go in sit down and I’m in my own little world and put some tokens in and just push buttons until I get to gay boys and I unbutton and unzip and get my dick out and I’m watching and playing with my dick,teasing it and start jacking and that’s when I seen light coming from a hole in my wall, so I bend down to get a look and it’s some guy pinching his nipples and stroking his cock while watching the same thing I am, I’m mesmerized and staring when he bent down and aid stick your cock through the hole and I’ll suck your dick, I freaked out but was so horny I did just that and as soon as my dick was through I felt him just engulf my whole dick and it was incredible, I think because I knew it was wrong or I was married but in less than 60 seconds I had the most intense orgasm in my life, but as soon as it was done I felt guilty and weird and went home and told my wife everything and she said I was just curious, so curious I went back about a dozen more times in the upcoming months and still today I love women and pussy but nothing beats another man sucking my dick!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Shit

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHornyKip@HornyKip
104 Followers
Amateur writer, who enjoys also reading other amateur writers. My favorites are incest/taboo. I have written several on mixed subjects. NOTHING IS TOO TABOO TO WRITE. Somebody will read it and if it is well written, they will enjoy it.