All Comments on 'The Twelve Tables Ch. 26'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
wish2basubwish2basubover 7 years ago
Can't even imagine

What the weekend with Josh will be like. Thank you.

subnotslavesubnotslaveover 7 years ago
Wow Ellie! Another 5* Chapter...

...I don't often leave comments, (just leaving a so well deserved 5* at the end of each chapter I read of your stories) as I find others say what I would wish to - only more succinctly. But this chapter is brilliantly crafted and written, deepening our knowledge of the main characters. I wonder if Peri realises the potential in her disclosure to Dante about Joseph? Her night with Dante was hot and so erotic it left me breathless! Could their relationship be developing more towards sado-masochism? And what about Josh? You've shown us just how inflexible he can be, with his notoriously fiery temper erupting if he thinks there maybe any challenge or threat to his domination over Peri. Even losing it in front of Papa! Not the best of moves... It seemed to me that there was a drawing together of some strands in this brilliant story Ellie, but please, please, don't finish the story any time soon - there are so many areas left, plots to be uncovered and foiled, and so many more delicious sex scenes to be described and read... (I hope)

You are such a skilled writer, with the inate ability to devise and manage complicated story lines and plots. You draw the reader in right from the start of your story, holding us in thrall with characters so real it's like living their lives with them. I loved Bella, and I love The Twelve Tables. Thank you for writing and sharing your talent, Ellie. Long may you continue!

Jules

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

The new chapter prompted me to this one I missed. Joseph. Papa Joseph strikes me not as a wise leader but as a manipulative and intrusive asswipe. The things he has done all along in regards to Peri and Josh ' s relationship are supposed to have imparted great enlightenment, but they come across as a primary source of threat to them. Making an endless road of bad happen that is intended to ward off some possible bad in the future. The future will see to itself; it always does. Joseph is their greatest threat in the now. Joseph is the one hell bent on taking their relationship for granted by causing it pain up pain. He needs to butt out and take his personal and poisonous regrets with him out to pasture. If he can't/won't do that, he needs to sit back and let the new triumvirate find their way with each other and only offer his questionable life wisdom if need be. Creating their problems, time and again is poor leadership.

I haven't disliked a character this much since Mel.

JudyLeeJudyLeeover 7 years ago
On the sea with Dante

I'm glad she and Dante had this time. It was good that he arranged the call to Josh. I hope Josh can learn from his father so his anger won't result in unwarranted punishment that could harm her and their relationship.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 7 years ago
O.M.Gawd!!

That was so fucking hot I almost came just from reading it!! Yummy! Please keep writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Yep!

Just like I thought. It didn't take much to push Josh over the edge whining "mine mine mine"! He's got some fucking nerve planning punishment for his wife while sitting in a sex club! Dante on the other has so much understanding and willingness to give Peri everything she needs even if that is his childish little brother. Oh and once again Josh wilts under Daddy's dominance after throwing his big baby tantrum. Just what kind of lesson was he going to teach Josh if he didn't back down? Fuck his wife's throat again?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I am once again disappointed in the choices the author makes in terms of plot and characters inner life, she is so talented that the reader gets really sucked into this world :D. I was hoping that when Dante found out his father made Peri give him a blowjob be would recognize how fucked up their treatment of women is and change the traditions for the future generations, but I guess that would be too much to hope for when he is the one taking advantage of the ugly traditions of sharing a wife. They really are deeply immoral and their talk of honor is so hypocritical...

SouthernGirl804SouthernGirl804about 5 years ago
I'm really starting to not like Dante.

I think, given the chance, he would try to take Peri away from Josh, which I think would devastate him. Already, D. has backed away from the initial agreement that, if Josh requested, he would walk away from Peri. And, the way he is plotting to impregnate Peri seems so sneaky and calculated.

And, speaking of Peri, she is really starting to annoy me when it comes to her treatment of Josh. Under NO circumstances should she put Dante (or Joseph) above her husband, which seems to be becoming a pattern with her. It seems that she is letting her hormones cloud her judgement. For instance, she behaved shamelessly on the yacht with D., who seemed to relish flaunting his brother's wife's submission to him before the entire crew. It was only after the steward quietly suggested that they retire to the bedroom that he left the public deck of the ship. And she should have not even considered going away with Dante without first clearing it with her husband. It's no wonder Josh was furious.

Really, I can't see how this doesn't end badly. Indeed, I am expecting another tragedy soon. If one of them has to die, please don't let it be Josh. Sure, he is a flawed character, in a flawed family...but he truly loves Peri. After all, it was he who SAW her when she was invisible to most of the world. Under his love and care, she has blossomed into the confident woman and mother that she has become. Moreover, he quietly arranged a meeting between Andie and Charles, which gave Peri something she had never had: a loving mother. Peri would do well to remember to always honor the man she claims as her "first love."

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love

I love the choices you make. Sometimes the characters irritate me, just like the people around me. Thanks for making you're characters real instead of twodimensional nothings.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
5526 Followers
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES