All Comments on 'Interracial Porn Means a Black Man'

by TheOriginalAnonymous

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Definitely projecting

Might want to do more research for your next essay. While you've certainly got your own feelings mostly centered, your obsession for black men has made you overlook the another huge part of interracial. Asian women. And from there there's basically everything else. You might look at the works of someone like SamuelX, who regardless of the quality of their writing, manages to mix things up.

I'm sure there will be a lot of haters posting after me but despite my dislike of this entry (I have liked your other works) I'm trying to be constructive

William smythWilliam smythover 7 years ago
Overlooked

It seems to me that the author completely ignores the fact that interracial sex--and interracial porn also involves the appeal that Big White Cock has for blacks, especially bi-sexual blacks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
When I first started reading this...

... I was thinking it was going to be more centered on the stories here at Literotica under the Interracial Love category. Obviously I was mistaken. I wholeheartedly agree with the author's statement that when the Interracial tag is attached to a scene on a website it far more often than not means a black male performer. While I didn't do what could be called an exhaustive search, I looked at the tags associated with several women of color (black, hispanic & asian), one thing was clear: a noticeable number of scenes where the performers were of different racial backgrounds were not tagged as Interracial. In fact I found no instances where an interracial tag was used unless the male talent was black when the female talent was asian or hispanic. And, as often as not, when the female talent was black and the male talent white or hispanic, there was no use of the interracial tag. Is this racial/racist? I think in the broadest definition (where an assumption or assessment is made based solely on the race of a participant) then yes but I doubt there is any malicious intent behind it. I even tripped over one scene that was tagged interracial where both performers were black, likely a mistake made out of a habit of tagging all the male performers content as interracial. The author is entitled to his opinions and personal thoughts on the consumers in the adult industry, as is everyone, but I think using words/phrases like 'many', 'a lot', 'relatively few', etc. should be avoided without facts to back them up. I think anytime someone uses those words without some facts to back them up ARE projecting what they want the facts to be.

For me, personally, it's VERY rare that interracial scenes appeal to me. In a way I guess I'm the polar opposite of the author, Interracial and Lesbian porn do absolutely nothing for me. And it's not a racial/racist thing. It's just simply that it doesn't appeal to me. I know some people, who I believe ARE racist, will shun a favored female performer as soon as she does an interracial scene. To me it's just some content that doesn't get my motor running is all. Don't get me wrong, once in awhile a scene description will get me to watch a trailer, which will in turn get me to watch a whole scene and then the really good ones I'll download. It's rare, but it does happen. I think it's a bad idea in general to ever use absolute or near absolute terms (always, never, many, a lot, relatively few) when discussing anything as subjective as entertainment of any kind. Every individual is going to have their own personal preferences. Take me, for example, when it comes to tattoos and piercings. There are some performers who I'll only look at early performances because they've gone overboard with the artwork and body mods. Another instance is two MILF performers, both equally attractive in my estimation, until they each got tattoos in a similar location on their bodies. On one it was a total turn off, on the other....oh the filthy, filthy things I fantasized about doing with her.

I'm the same way with stories here at Literotica. It's rare that a story in the Interracial Love genre would interest me. Sometimes a title will catch my eye so I'll read the description sentence. Often it ends there because, to me at least, it seems a significant number of Interracial stories here are about a white wife humiliating her white husband with a black lover. There I go using one of those near absolute descriptions, but here's how I came to it. Using the "spin" button to get random stories, out of 25 different ones, 21 had a descriptive sentence that turned me off. I guess when I saw this and thought it was about the Interracial Love genre I was hoping to have a place to air my thoughts on some of the misnomers of some of the genres here and other thoughts I've had about the site. Obviously I'm going to do that anyway or why would I have spent so much time bringing this around to that point.

Now I know nothing about web design or how to build and run a website, so my thoughts could all be simple to apply if the site owners so desired or it could be insanely complex, I just don't know. The first thing I would do is put the story tags at the beginning instead of the end. This way someone drawn in by an intriguing title and descriptive sentence doesn't waste time reading something that on the second page heads down a path they're not interested in following. Some authors will leave a note at the beginning telling readers that while their story is listed under one genre, it has themes from others it could fit into so they have an idea where it's headed. Many authors don't do this and I've started countless stories that I abandoned part way in because the author turned in a direction I wasn't interested in. This would be especially good for Novels and Novellas. I usually go to the last page to check the tags if a descriptive sentence draws me in. Another thing I would do is if a submission is part of a chain story the author should include links to the other parts of the chain so you don't jump in the middle and lose interest because too many things don't add up because the set up happened before the point you joined the story.

As far as the categories go, I've always thought the Loving Wives genre was mislabeled. I know it's meant as a sarcastic nod to the fact that most of the stories are about unfaithful wives, but enough of them are about women being adulterous out of revenge and unfaithful but unmarried partners. I've often thought it should be named Infidelity. Then ALL the stories that include the theme of one partner being unfaithful would be in one place. This would include the stories under Interracial Love that revolve around infidelity of one form or another. The stories about swinging and swapping couples could go to group sex, some spouse sharing could go to Exhibitionist & Voyeur. I would then rename the remaining Interracial Love genre Culture Clashes. Here you could find not only stories of couples from different racial backgrounds but also cultural. Consider the struggles a Muslim woman and a Jewish man from traditional families would face if they fell in love? Or a couple from Kashmir, one of Indian descent, the other Pakistani?.

Thus ends my diatribe on a few of the things I think the adult industry could do better.

TheOriginalAnonymousTheOriginalAnonymousover 7 years agoAuthor
In porn...

I didn't overlook other types of "interracial" porn in that I know they exist; my point was that if you click on the "interracial" category on any tube site, if you look at "interracial" on a website selling minutes to stream or dvds to buy, it's 90% black men with non-black women.

If you want to see Asian women, there's a separate "Asian" tab - or category - for that. That's my point; not that the only type of interracial porn is black men with non-black women, but that when porn tells you it's "interracial" that's not what they are talking about that.

Go on any tube site and click on the tab, see what the percentage is not just with black men, but with an emphasis on black men, and BBC. It's the vast majority.

I know there are black women who enjoy white men because of the contrast, but black women/white men porn is less than 1% of interracial porn, based on what I've seen. Probably higher, quite a bit higher, if you are just counting what is filmed, but in terms of how it's marketed, how it's consumed? The vast majority is about BBC.

TheOriginalAnonymousTheOriginalAnonymousover 7 years agoAuthor
Anonymous who wrote so much...

I would strongly urge you to create a profile. Even if you don't write, you could bookmark your favorite stories and authors, plus I, and other authors, could contact you.

Shit, you could probably post that comment under the "Reviews & Essays" category, at the very least.

I am interested in engaging readers; whether to discuss a story idea or to discuss sex in an open way. Whether you agree or not, if we can have an intelligent conversation, I'm down.

I don't know if you'll come back on here and see this comment; I hope you do. Feel free to send feedback so we can email if you want.

I try to avoid "always" and "never." I'm not a huge fan of "relatively few" or "many" or other words like that; as you write they aren't really grounded in anything other than anecdotes, and they also aren't very specific.

However, I've discussed this interest with many men online; less literotica, but twitter and tumblr. Certainly that presents a sample size error, but my accounts - there, not literotica - focus merely on interracial porn in general. I think it makes sense to proceed as if this is at least a somewhat indicative sample size, rather than proceeding as if it isn't.

You mention that you would quibble with the label "loving wives" as well as "interracial." That's kinda my point; "interracial" in porn, or on literotica, is a very specific type, not simply following the definition of "interracial" that you would find in the dictionary. I was merely explaining why I thought that way, why "interracial" doesn't simply mean that, why it seemingly always has a much more specific meaning.

(And there I used "seemingly always" which you may, again, quibble over, but you said you did a bit of research and 21 out of 25 meant what I'm saying it means. I've been looking at stories on here for a decade - although only "Interracial" and "Loving Wives" and the like for maybe half that - and porn on the internet for maybe longer. I don't think I need an exact number in order to spot a trend.)

You say you aren't interested in interracial BECAUSE of how it is presented. I think that's kinda the point; those who watch it watch it for a specific reason. It's marketed to those people. If there weren't enough of those people then interracial would be a niche genre rather than the massively popular one it is.

You could argue that I have it backwards, that the particular brand "interracial" has come to represent came first, and that those who like it watch it knowing what they are getting into. I can't speak to that, but I think it's irrelevant in this case.

And I don't WANT this to be true; I don't have too much bias here either way. I like it, but I'm not particularly concerned with why others do, I don't care if they like it for the same or different reasons. Or I am concerned, but out of curiosity; I want to know but I don't care what the answer is, I just want the truth.

Certainly I could be wrong, but it won't be because I projected too much; it'd be because I am, understandably, exposed to so many like-minded people and haven't really talked to enough who don't share my kinks but are willing to discuss sexuality in a clinical way, to share without judgement, simply to expand their knowledge base.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Always well hung

Despite what porn would have you believe, not all black guys are well hung. The fact that you rarely see modestly endowed black guys in videos or in stories tells you something, and that is that without something outrageous to draw you in, nobody is interested.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Let me enlighten you

Let me enlighten you. We straight white guys like the black male/white female scenarios because it stirs up some of the most forbidden sexual situations which we can think of. A white guy screwing a black lady just doesn't seem as wrong to us. Yes that it a very racist attitude but I'm certain any other race views it in the same way from the other direction (certainly among male populations). Therefore we are more keen to acquire what is the most taboo which would be in this instance, interracial scenes of black men with white women. It has absolute nothing to do with any bi-curious crap which stirs the original author's interest. It is entirely the taboo aspect.

There also is a sub-plot here as well which I can best describe by providing you with an example. A Jewish man would get off much more easily seeing a scene of a Jewish lady being raped by a Muslim Arab than by a Jewish gent. Simply because the scenario is more compelling and not because the Jewish guy is bi-curious about Arab Muslims.

Now do to the historic realities of porn being traditionally generated in countries which are predominantly white, the interracial porn being churned out will overwhelmingly be of black men with white women. Thanks to men being the primary consumers. Thus the term will in turn usually mean that very same thing to most people.

Perhaps in the future with Asia's growing economies and modernizing societies, interracial porn will eventually come to mean East Indian men with Oriental women. But until then, the idea of what it is will remain in most of our heads what it is at present.

So to sum up, this is why we tend to think of interracial porn as a black man with a white woman and this has nothing whatsoever to do with being bi-curious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Black Cock

I love interacial porn whether its with a white woman or a man. Black cocks are extemely sexy!

EricasDreamsEricasDreamsover 7 years ago
Interesting!

I had a white boyfriend about ten years ago who became incredibly aroused when I told him that I had been with black men. Eventually we agreed to an encounter where he would be the observer. It was extremely intense, and set in motion a transition that eventually led to the guy admitting that he wanted to be me! He wanted to be a real woman and experience being seduced and fucked by a black man. He told me he found the thought of gay sex entirely unappealing, but found the thought of himself as a real woman, with a pretty face and sexy body, worshipping black cock to be overwhelmingly arousing. So, I think a big part of IR is the desire of white man to actually be the white woman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A narrow view

This essay displays something I have slowly begun to notice on this website. No matter which category you look in you will find a group of people who comment would comment on a story will claim that the story does not fit the category.

Loving wife? God help you if you make a story where the wife can't have a kid and she and her husband find a surrogate to have a child for them to raise.

Incest/taboo? If it isn't family member X with family member Y your story is garbage.

First time? If it's just a BJ you didn't have the characters go far enough.

Interracial? Black men white women only or you just made erotic coupling.

I don't mean to say that this essay author is making a claim like this, but they are displaying the signs which can lead to this thinking. Interracial is as broad a category as you can get where you have two or more people from various races. Breaking down the racial groupings is what x-tube categories of Asian, African, European, Arab, and more do so you can find more exactly what you desire. If you want to make a category for black men white women they have a process to do so. I wouldn't recommend it because it would clutter up the site.

Also I never understood something if someone can explain the idea it would be appreciated.

Why do some people (usually gay or bi) assume that straight people are a little gay if they can enjoy porn with one of the actors matching their sex?

Btw, just using gay to mean not straight

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheOriginalAnonymous@TheOriginalAnonymous
350 Followers
I've known that I'm sexually submissive as long as I can remember. My BBC-curiosity is relatively new though; my early fantasies about submission always had me submitting to a woman. You can see most of what I find to be the best erotica on this site under my favorites; that s...