All Comments on 'Ted Online Pt. 01'

by Magicwrtr

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
masterhobbesmasterhobbesover 7 years ago
Awesome

I can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Good start just hope there's not to much time spent with him gaming.

ReiDeBastosReiDeBastosover 7 years ago
Sorry, not my thing

I found the descriptions of his interface with the "Endless War" game to be tedious in the EXTREME.

FknRaFknRaover 7 years ago
WooHoo

MagicWrtr doing Sci-Fi. good start!

And ReiDeBastos, It's called "world building", something this author is known to be good at. If you want a quick whack story this won't be your thing, as this author "tells a tale" so to speak. If you've read any of his other work you'd know that the stories are very character and world driven. He does his best to imirse the reader in the world. If you want something quick to beat off to, scroll to the bottom on the main page and search tags for "one-shot." This will be an adventure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Interesting

Enjoying it so far. I like a good story where sex is involved. I think having that normal fantasy backdrop with an actual plot makes the occasional sex scenes more vivid. If I wanted a quick wank I'd watch porn.

When it's a decent story like this you can build up to a much more satisfying finish slowly getting turned on and letting it relax again. Keep up the amazing work.

ShKiPShKiPover 7 years ago
Great start

Have been reading your stories for quite a while. I really like your plots and the sex. Don't skip the gaming part. After all, it's a virtual reality story, it's supposed to contain games.

magikman233magikman233over 7 years ago
color me intrigued

i hven't read alot of your stuff before today,i'll give this a story a shot and see how it is,so far so good

AundaeAundaeover 7 years ago

I've read several of your works and really love your style. Noticed this new (somewhat) addition today, and so far I like it.

Keep writing! You're one of my favorite authors here :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I like it

Great start, will definitely read more.

anubeloreanubeloreabout 2 years ago

"...He nodded, or tried to, then frowned again, "Yes. Sight, sound, touch, taste, and smell. All five senses so it's like you're really there. Indistinguishable from reality...."

FWIW there are more than five senses. For instance, there's proprioception/the kinesthetic sense, and there's the vestibular senses, both of which would be critical to achieving true immersion. But an electric engineer, even one with a PhD in the subject, would have no reason to know that, I suppose. Still wanted to point it out. I'm very intrigued by this story!

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

"otherwise I'd have tied you to the bed." Bit tasteless comment given the circumstances.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous