All Comments on 'Choices Pt. 01 - Coercion'

by YKN4949

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

very good,

hornybiman64hornybiman64over 7 years ago
very good.

Hot story. I was hoping she would have the two brothers have some fun with each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very hot

Can't wait to see how they deal with the aftermath. I'm sure everyone will be sooo understanding. Wonder how long before they give in and do it again in one big incestuous pile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very Hot, Very Good

I cannot wait to see how you resolve this story.

verbicideverbicideover 7 years ago
How come...

...everyone on this goddamn site has to package up their effin non-consent stories and vomit them into other categories? I read to page 2, saw where this was going and skipped all the forced garbage in the middle. If you're going to write fucking non-consent, at least have decency to put them in non-consent where they fucking belong. What I read was well written, but...ugh...two stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
To idiot that complained about non-consent

The title should have been a clue and since story involved 4 siblings it was in correct category. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great

Wow!!!!!! Love it They have to give in and take it all the way themselves. Wild orgies

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

This was the best Fucken story I ve read yet ...awesome job

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
verbicide

First off i'd like to say it was a good read and i plan on reading the second chapter. I enjoy your writing and hope you continue to write more. I plan on reading all you wrote because I have a lot of time on my hands because of my disability. Now for the idiot I named in the title of my comment . first thing you need to do is get a dictionary cause Coercion is in the title. Next thing you should do is get some glasses cause it clearly says FORCED in the sentence right next to the title of the story. As for the rest of what you had to say your reading on free site. It isn't like you payed for a book and read the back of the cover... doubt you'd take the time to read one sentence. i apologize to the author if my rant offended you in anyway ill send feed back to so you can contact me if it did or didn't.

nirdelanochenirdelanocheover 7 years ago
I will never forget this story

orginal idea...

and long. very long. 9 pages of fear... lust... desire... sex... and Force.

only thing i didn't like is the fact the boys didn't forced to play with the other. i would like to see a story that going with that untill the end.

I'm want to say thanks for the two parts and for a great story that made me cum who know how much times.... :)

best of you,

Nir of Isreal.

ShadowcatXShadowcatXover 7 years ago

Great story. I liked the premice, the sex was hot, and Iris was a blast.

Personally I am glad you avoided the male on male stuff, that isn't my cup of tea.

Sweet_TabooSweet_Tabooover 7 years ago
Very good, but uncomfortable read

Let's face it: 99% of stories submitted in the Incest/Taboo categories are shi..., ahem, I mean of questionable quality. Finding a good read is a bit like searching for truffles and yeah, I'm the pig in this poor analogy.

Many will complain your story is too long, but the buildup is needed to flesh out the characters and display plausible emotion. And non-consent is walking a thin line. I mean, I want my make-believe characters to enjoy the sex, I'm not THAT much of a pig. IMHO you did a fine job in depicting a hostage situation, the anger, fear, helplessness and self-loathing. So much so, that the sex got only good in the end with the main character letting go, but then it was sooo on, yummy.

I have to say I felt very uncomfortable at times and had to take a break from the read out of compassion for the protagonists, but I wanted to know where the story is going anyway, so, well done.

Thanks for this captivating read, looking forward to the conclusion and risking a peek at your other stuff.

ansdguyansdguyover 7 years ago
10 stars! If only.

Nasty, dirty and thoroughly erotic. I look forward to part two with baited breath.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thanks

My first ever comment . You may have a follower. Many thanks

GN

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story!

First time a write a comment. Great story! Thanks!

DraylinDraylinover 7 years ago
Very believable

This feels like something that could really happen. So many authors on this site and others don't seem to convey the emotions that make the characters realistic. Having the protagonist flip between felling disgusted and excited about her sexual reactions was just so well done. Was such a good read I ended up staying up until 2 am to finish part one and tempted to dive into part two. I probably would if my dick didn't need a break.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Quibbling

Very good, and would have rated tops if there had been fewer typos.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
One of your best!

I'd love more like this. This is one of your best. I would put it right up there with Sister's Play.

KawaiinekozombieKawaiinekozombieover 7 years ago

This is by far the best story I have red! It seems so real! You have truly gained a new fan and I can't wait to read more

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
best read in a long time!

Nice pace and progression. Enough description and dialogue.

Great story that I'd love to be involved in. Definitely need a part two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Realistic

I really don't bother what I am writing but your story touched my heart. I appreciate you as a writer. This is an erotic story I don't have to tell but the craziest thing is a erotic story that touching heart is something different i can't explain..... But i like it :p

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

weird ending but the rest was pretty good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
OMG

I truly believe you could turn this into a very popular full length novel.

JohnTwoJohnTwoalmost 7 years ago
Hottest story on the site

A couple of weeks ago I was chatting with a woman I know from a swinger's club my wife and I are members of. I had mentioned literotica to her as a great place to find stories and potentially give us something fun to talk about. She asked me what categories I liked most, and my number one is incest/taboo. She said hers was non-consensual, so I remembered reading your story that combines the two so perfectly and had to go back and read it again. I think it is the hottest story I've read on the site. I loved how you brought out the characters' feelings so perfectly throughout, and of course, I loved the sex! You managed to bring in some of my favorite fetishes with the forced anal and ass licking. I also loved chapter 2. P.S. Loved your Sorority Sisters stories too. in fact, I love all your incest stories. Definitely one of my favorite authors.

KlitomaticKlitomaticover 6 years ago
Oh Yeah

Well done, great imagination, take the improbable and turn it real by good writing...

xxeloxxeloover 4 years ago
Loved it

I like the detailed thoughts and the mental fights. And also the detailed and anal sex!

Thanks

Xxelo

luuv2watchuluuv2watchuabout 4 years ago

Editor. Get one. As soon as radio reports gas station heist skip the next 3 bloody pages of blah, blah, blah... Sorry, I'm just so tired of pap and filler when I'm reading an erotic story on an erotic stories website ,and I know exactly what's going to happen in 3 pages and am made to toil through boring redundant blah blah... I can't even finish my comment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Loved it

I read this story a year ago or more and it stuck with me. I don’t care about the typos, and whomever commented that they got bored with the background and buildup doesn’t understand setting up a story. Author, you have a delightfully twisted kinky mind and I enjoyed the ride.

Bowie297Bowie297almost 2 years ago

Loved the story so far,a great mix of emotions and feelings, varied styles mixed of erotic passion

BanzaiConceptBanzaiConceptabout 1 year ago

This was excellent 👍

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYKN4949@YKN4949
5877 Followers
Hey everyone, I got some messages from readers saying they wanted more information about my writing. I've decided to use this biography section as sort of a bulletin board. So, without further preamble, let's get to it. 1.) The best way to reach me if you want to hear back is...