All Comments on 'Teresa's Submission'

by TeresaAnn

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
OutinthewindOutinthewindover 7 years ago
Wonderful

Hope some of that has actually happened?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice story

Liked the story and the fact that a younger lady dominated the older lady as it's really a turn-on when this happens in stories. I do hope that you continue the story with more chapters illustrating how Christie continues to dominate Teresa and how Teresa begins to find herself more and more under the control of Christie. Maybe have Christie put a collar on Teresa and have her crawl around a local park on a leash naked or other forms of humiliation that would turn Teresa on as she craves more control by Christie.

Keep this one going with many more chapters maybe, a story series?

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 7 years ago
sorry

I just could not get into this, and it is a good thing it was only one page so I skipped most of it, but I guess teresa wanted it, if she did not she would have left

verbicideverbicideover 7 years ago
Meh.

Honestly I think this went a bit far a bit fast and as much as it was a lesbian story it was also seriously non-consent. Domination, especially for first timers doesn't have to descend into full-on sadomasochism. The set up makes it seem as if Christie actually likes Teresa but the execution makes it seem as if Christie just wants to hurt someone and sexually abuse them and Teresa is simply a good target. Given the way things turned out, I really didn't find the story a turn on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Did not like it. Non consent shit.

switchdog26switchdog26over 7 years ago
Good Fantasy

Personally, I think it's a very hot fantasy of yours. I hope you find a good, trusting person, to be able to do this to you, with all precautions taken.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Would like to read Next Part

I liked the story and Would like to read the Next Part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Good story but slow down things happeneed way too fast

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Omg

This is my go-to story to get me off. I tried that toothpaste thing on myself, and all I can say is DAMN. I'd love another part to this story, too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous