All Comments on 'Long Tall Texan'

by cheeryorchid

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
champagne1982champagne1982almost 20 years ago
well kneaded

and pounded dough. I can't wait to see what she'll do after 'bull' ridin' practice.

damppantiesdamppantiesalmost 20 years ago
Great writing.

Lovely story. I was almost 'there' with them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
OMG!

This is such a hot story. I've read this story before and every time I do it's just as hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
....more..

would love to see where this goes and maybe get some background

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
<3

iLoveedIt! xxx I have to say, i lovee reading about a good Texan, What can i say, JacksonRathbone has me speechless, and i like to imagine him in their place ;) More Texan stories would be good, and i'd love to see where this goes! ;)

FortunenateLeighFortunenateLeighabout 13 years ago
Great job!

First of your stories I've read...LOVED it. Keep it up! I'll be reading your others in the very near future. It was very easy to visualize the situation/environment, quick but intense build-up of tensions, and I especially appreciated the way you ended the story with her smart remark and a chase up the stairs. Great job!

ifso25195ifso25195over 8 years ago
If only!

This man may be my all time fantasy! I'll take two. (seems to spice things up)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another story that could have been longer what is it with these one page jobs

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercheeryorchid@cheeryorchid
422 Followers
I'm a passionate amateur writer who doesn't have time to properly finish any of her work. Therefore I decided to fulfill my &quot;quickie&quot; fix, with a few naughty stories for here. Sometimes these are clips from books I never finish. Let me know what you think sometime.