All Comments on 'Aunt Joan'

by mark28michigan

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Aunt Joan

Very nice, keep writing, I hope there is more to this - possibly bring both aunts together

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
I agree - excellent!

I agree with the previous comment. This is excellent- well-written & highly arousing. The idea of both Aunts is interesting too. Thanks for the writing effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
aunt joan

Nice! Write some more and bring other aunt into story. Have aunts be bi out of neccesity.[lonely and living together] And then write in reluctant mom.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Excellent

Have to agree very good start, please write a part 2 quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
damn good start

great begining keep up the good work and i also like the idea of bringing in the other aunt and then the mom ( maybe a flashback to a teenage 3way between them) thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
We want more

It's unanimous, you've got to bring in the others. Please streach it out. one sotry about Karen, then both together, then bring in the mom and for a 4th story bring in a sister.

Please lay off the physical details and the dresses they wear. This is Literotica and we want sexual activity from start to finish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Fantasy brought to life

I am now 59 yrs old but this is the sort of fantasy I used to have about one of my aunts. Never got close to first base with her but this lets me fantasize that I did. Really turned me on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
love hairy pussy

I started to get horny about hairy pussy since I was 14 and I used to peep through a hole ,my dad's sister(Francesca)) when she was taking her shower.She was 38 years old but was a very gorgeous woman,with a marvellous body,Her pussy was covered by a thick bush of hair.She had left her husband who had cheated on her.So she asked my dad if she could stay with us for some time till she will have her own appartment.She stayed with us during 8 months and I therefore had known her body from head to feet by heart!!I felt so alone when she left us for he new appartment.Years passed by and though I had fucked several women,I always had in mind my gorgeous aunt!One night,10years later.after a wedding I stayed at her place.i must say thatt as I grew up I started to look boldly at her eyes ,her boobs and pussy.She had therefore noted that I was attracted towards her.But she never scolded me for that.On the contrary,I noted that she used to cocktease me,for example,by not locking her room when she knew that I had come to visit her.So I have already seen her with her bra and thong.That night,we had danced and drunk a lot.When we came back at her appartment,we continued to drink some more cups of wine.then she began to ask me about my sex life etc.I told her that it was not that too bad,and I boldly added that they have never matched with a mature gorgeous woman I had known.She teased meaned and asked me if she knew that woman.I looked at her directly into her beautiful eyes and did not say anything.As i was still keeping silent,she told me"I dont think it's me because you must consider me as an old woman"I jumped at that remark and told her"Auntie,what are you saying,you are the most gorgeous woman I ve known and THAT WOMAN is you!"She smiled and caressed the back of my head and simply kissed me with the sweetest kiss Ive ever received from a woman.Then we took off our clothes .She sucked my big cock and me her beautiful tits and her big hairy pussy.It was fantastic and I asked myself if I was not dreaming.But her love bits and moanings proved me that wrong.She asked me to fuck her hard,doggy style.I fucked her so hard that she stopped moaning but was literally screaming like a beast ,telling me dirty words.she must have cummed 5 or 6 times.Though I cummed,my cock was still hard in her pussy.We then changed position and she laid on her back ,putting her legs on my shoulders.We put lovebits on each other's body and our backs were scratched by our fingernails.That night,she came 10 more times and me three more.I think we slept around 5 am!!That was 3 years ago,and we are still lovers.!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Looking for love

OH Boy! wish I was in his place

Kpick96205Kpick96205over 4 years ago
Great Story

Loved the story. Keep up the good work. I look forward to reading more of your stuff!!!!! Again keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I began getting hard on as I read this and by the end was having a wank

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous