All Comments on 'The Boss'

by MissFMorton

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good story. Badly in need of an editor!!

This is a good story but the author did not proof read it or have any independent editing. The many misprints, typos, and English errors significantly take away from an otherwise good story. When the reader "gets into the story" and has "on the go" trouble understanding what happens because of writing errors, it takes away from the eroticism. Otherwise the writing is good as is the story and the writer's imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Spoiled enjoyment

Please learn how to use a spelling and grammer checker, failing that, get an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Content

You're a creative type and a great storyteller. So what... a few typo's who cares. I enjoyed it and thanks for sharing.

Jon

daylilygardenerdaylilygardenerover 7 years ago
Wonderful

Very nice read and so hot. Need to know more about what develops between these two. 5 Stars.

FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67over 7 years ago
Very Hot!

You capture coworker liaisons brilliantly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆- (4.55/5.0 = 91% = A) I LOVED THE STORY. IT'S VERY EROTIC WITH A VERY ORIGINAL SCENARIO.

The woman is a keeper! It would be my dream come true to get to know her better. She is the kind of woman with whom i would wholeheartedly accept any arrangement: one night stand, friends with benefits, a short relationship, LTR, marriage.

•••

Literotica writers should not be forced to second guess the grammar or the spelling. THEY HAVE A FANTASY (OR A REAL LIFE EXPERIENCE) TO SHARE. THEY SHOULD TELL THEIR STORY STRAIGHT FROM THE HEART. I would argue that it is better if they vonvey to us their own innermost feelings, they must depict in their very own words a real or imaginary moment in their lives that stayed with them forever.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous