All Comments on 'Wishing for a Domme Ch. 01'

by Templar_Writer

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Can't wait for more.

Absolutely loved it. I hope you also include more of Diane's adventures and background along with Nevra's and Milene's. Like with her sexy secretary. Maybe even spin this story into two separate stories that intertwines here and there. I have never seen that done before and I think it would be really interesting. I can see Nevra and Milene becoming a couple but Diane being more adventurous and not being able to pass up on a challenge.

FASfanFASfanover 7 years ago
A fine story!

Thank you for sharing it with us, and very well done. Five stars, and please write more for us soon.

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999over 7 years ago
Good story and I hope there is more

Again back in the old days it was very common for what we used to call a "Junior Dominant" to train under an established Master or Mistress. In fact in many areas the Junior Dominant was even below the Senior Slave! During this training the Junior Dominant was treated as a slave/submissive to their mentor. Don't see that as much anymore. Was glad to see Mistress Diane take this role with Nerva.

Rhod20Rhod20over 4 years ago
Amazing chapter 1

Another Amazingly well written story, or should I say start of a story. This is a story that has loads of places it could go, both with the deepening submission and domination of our two main characters, but also in their increasing experimentation. The hypnosis element is one that could also be expanded and used to pervert the will further of Nevra but also of other women. Would also love to see the sex shop girl get involved.

Please keep writing these amazing stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous