All Comments on 'Wonder in the Dark Pt. 04'

by Kaysdream43

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Destroy Their Worlds

Jamie could easily destroy their worlds. All he would have to do is say what happen they did on a school trip. She would lose her job. He would lose his football scholarship for embarrassing the university. That means no pro ball. They have more to lose then he does all he will lose is a used up slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I wonder???

Would the joy of knocking up these women still be as much fun after they got hit with court ordered child support payments? I have met a guy that was paying $1500 a week per kid (he had 2) till the kid was 21.. That would take a bite out of any NFL contract. That's $78,000 a year. On top of that if you don't pay you get jailed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I wonder too

Why do people leaving comments on this website all seem to think they are reading news reports, not fiction? At least the second commenter sort of made logical sense, unlike the first who apparently thinks it's still the 1950s and sex between consenting adults over 18 is illegal unless he approves it.

freakydaughterfreakydaughterover 7 years ago

Personally , I want to see the next chapter... the one where Kay Miller divorces Jaime and becomes Kay Thomas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Incredibly BORING and totally PREDICTABLE

This like its predecessors is,Incredibly BORING and totally PREDICTABLE sorry but it totally lacks substance as well as lacks tension, as well as transition, this is more in line with "Once upon a time...."

Even Leave it to Beaver Had Eddy Haskle for tension in the show! "Golly Wally! Gee Beav.......!

Do appreciate the good grammar usage and that it is not full of spelling errors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Develop two separate relationships

I think you need to give each couple their own story. Let them grow and experiment without becoming an intimate four-some beyond suggestive comments... Perhaps explore the wonders of pregnant and postpartum bodies. Leave some suprises for down the road.

BlackDynamite12PlusBlackDynamite12Plusalmost 7 years ago
It's about time!!!

Even though the stories on this site are sexual fiction, I'm finally glad to see a strong, big dicked brother, written to be intelligent, loving, and sexually attentive to the needs of his white female love. No thuggish, ghetto, hit and run, degrading treatment of his white love. Didn't need the X, but great story! Curious to see where you take the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very well written!

I think this entire series is very well thought out and well written. It is a nice theme. It has been developed very nicely. It is really gripping. It is coming from a middle aged white woman!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

We need more!!

8796Porno8796Porno9 months ago
We need more ...

as written previously. Thank you!

UngjeservirayUngjeserviray8 months ago

Will love conquer everything? Both women are loved. Can we look forward to a happy ending for both couples?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous