All Comments on 'Cuckoldry'

by UpstaterNY

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
That REALLY sucked

WHAT A PIECE OF SHIT.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Trash

We thought this might be a funny story, but it was very sad and hummialiting. At first he said he was living with his girlfriend and then the doctor said to discuss it with his wife. Who is who? Actually it would not have surprised us if Kellie had not put something in his food to give him his medical condition. When she told him to do it or she would leave, he should have told her to leave and maintain his self respect. We are bi and like men and women, not a dominating woman. Besides that, go back to Writing 101.

Laura & Lisa, bi sisters @ CU

sherlock40sherlock40almost 20 years ago
Well, this fits right in with your fetish...

so you and the other girls that write about this subject on this site will certainly enjoy it. I'm sure it's doing something for you all, it's just that the 95% of men that don't find this sexually exciting will have something a little crueler to say to you.

But, no matter what anyone says, just keep writing. It is your right!

migmigalmost 20 years ago
A joke?

This is a joke or the top entry for Turkey of the year.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

And here I was thinking literotica had standards LOL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Pay them no mind

If the detractors hate this genre so much, why do they read the majority of cuckold stories? My guess is that they are whacking off, yet feel guilty at assuming a fantasy submissive role and launch invective at the authors to reassert their "manliness".

You "real" men are certainly entitled to your opinion and to comment as you see fit, but you cannot drag society back to the stone age, no matter how hard you try.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Enlightening

That previous comment was enlightening. Apparently the person making it considers cuckoldry and humiliation to be instrumental in the advancement of civilization. Wow! The things I learn here.

I'd really like to how humiliation came to be sexually stimulating. How has having one's virility berated and besmirched become an erotic experience? Do the folks who find this exciting make sure to explain this to their offspring when discussing with their children "the birds and the bees"?

As to why "detractors" will read stories such as these, it is because these are unfortunately the majority of stories in this category. And "real" men are NOT alone in their distaste for stories with this theme. Many women find them ridiculous as well.

dsidedsidealmost 20 years ago
Disgusting

Everytime I think that I have found the worst possible story, I find a piece of garbage like this. I have to say that it will be hard to beat this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Terrible

I don't mind cuckoldry stories....but this one was fucking terrible. If you're gonna write one, write about how the psyche changes over time. Otherwise it's useless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great Story

great story, keep them cumming....

And for those people who trashed it, why read a cuckold story if u are nor turned on by cuckoldry ? Go read something else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
OUTSTANDING!!!

I love cuckold stories, and this one really got me hard!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Ridiculous

Two thumbs down.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Really?

Come on, this has no imagination.

AfoojaAfoojaover 12 years ago
Great Idea

I did love the science fiction element of the disease, but Kelli's sudden transformation into a raging bitch wasn't the least believable. But keep working with those sci-fi stories--VERY original.

AfoojaAfoojaover 12 years ago
Reminds me

This story reminds me of a joke I read in one of my brother's Playboy books:

A man walks into a bar, sits down and pulls out a little piano and bench and then a little man about a foot tall. The little man sits on the bench and starts playing beautiful classical music.

The bartender is astounded and asked how he got this.

The man replies "Well, during a visit to Ireland I saw a leprecaun. He granted me a wish, but he was a bit hard of hearing and here I am with a twelve-inch pianist.

FMDV100FMDV100about 11 years ago
Thanks!

I really enjoyed the fun 'medical condition', it was underplayed and really added a playful feel to the story. Well done.

BDEarthBDEarthover 10 years ago
It sucked....

...and not in a good way!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sad sad story

for those that never had a penis problem you are LUCKY

while some couples would not be as messed upped like in the story.... many of men would NEVER tell or write about... just like telling lies about how women they have screwed...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wow, this started out silly

and went to pure crap from there.

CumSlurpingCuckoldCumSlurpingCuckoldover 6 years ago
Hopefully....

I hope nature takes its course and your wife is properly bred and impregnated by the superior Black Alpha that has taken her pussy from you and made it his.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
One real-life point

My cock is a little on the large side, but not quite 8" like in this story. It is however, fairly thick from what I understand at 6.5" in circumference at the largest point.

About four years after I married my wife, she was extolling the virtues of my cock. It seemed her previous two lovers in high school were both well endowed. One (who I knew) was hung like a mule, she said over 8" and almost as thick as me. He's also the one who popped her cherry and it was brutal, from what I understand. The second had a very long cock, she said over 9", but very skinny, almost like a snake. She would shudder when talking about it. I guess his most redeeming quality was he could get hard and fuck her sometimes 4 times in the space of 90 minutes and was a big shooter.

Now this is stuff I didn't mind hearing, I loved hearing about her exploits before 'us.' I had many a strong orgasm, feeling like even my nuts shot from my cock while she whispered some of the nasty things she'd done with and for her boyfriends. Like ride with them in their cars with her blouse open, no bra, and tits sticking out. She did it for both and they took great pains to play with them and tugging on her nipples, which she loved. I always thought it why her nips were so long after being tugged on incessantly.

Another thing she did was masturbate for both her boyfriends. Once they learned her peccadillos, each loved watching her put on a show, as I did after we married. She would rub her clit and have orgasms whenever she was asked to. During a ride in one of their cars, at a restaurant, at a movie theatre, more than once on a double date, when although the other couple knew what she was doing, they could actually see her pussy, just her hand inside her panties.

We're divorced now, not because she cheated. But because of something she said. It was in passing, but it bothered me. Once I admitted she was my first, that I came within a minute or so of banging away, but that I was so horny I didn't slow down before fucking her another fifteen minutes for my second orgasm, she thought it was funny. Not only that, she told me if my cock was as big as it was, she would have broke it off with me. Especially if I hadn't kept going after my first orgasm and stopped after only a minute or so.

Her comment kept grating at me. Finally I asked her if cock size was really that important and she said it definitely was. When I asked if our love wasn't enough, could she still love me if my cock was smaller than she wanted, she laughed and said absolutely not, she needed the big cock. She tried to backtrack after realizing exactly what it was she said, but it was too late. I filed for divorce and we eventually (after lots of tears) went our separate ways.

Here's the funny thing. She went on to live with a couple guys after me who had giants cocks, but treated her poorly. One put her in the hospital. The other brought home something she uses medicine to control. Eventually she married a guy I knew very well and it amazed me because I played basketball with him and saw him in the shower on a regular basis. Guys who knew him better explained why his nickname (although 6'5") was mouse. He was big as a lion, but hung like a mouse. He and my ex went on to have 4 kids and seemed a very happy family.

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
WILL THAT WORM EVER TURN

and if so will he become a Mamba, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Laughably bad story

First of - he's not a cuckold. They aren't married so why it this garbage in the loving wives section. Two, after she shows him she's a cheating cunt, why would he stick around for even ten seconds? Walk away and leave the bitch to it. No need to stay. Awful story telling. Even for a fictional tale this was beyond stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

not sure why he stays with the bitch she will not stop doing other men whether he is better or not just get out while you can

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Instead of a shrinkage problem, he could have just gone limp. Thats even more humiliating, for your penis to be just a wet noodle, flopping around uselessly...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous