All Comments on 'Shannon and Mark's Story'

by Jjonest

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
wangoo69wangoo69over 7 years ago
loved it as always

Another great story, shame the drawings did not come through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
File names may hold a clue

I don't think the author really intended the pictures to be "delete-1.jpg" and "delete-2".jpg". Maybe this can be fixed?

JjonestJjonestover 7 years agoAuthor
Photo error

I am sorry for the error with the photos. The site posted them, so I am not sure what went wrong. I'm working with them to resolve it.

You can message me directly if you would like me to send you the two images in the meantime. Just leave your email in the message and I'll reply.

Sorry for the error, and hopefully you still enjoyed the story.

-Jason

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great addition/closure of the story

Enjoyed the shift in perspective in this story-gives a great completeness to an already really enjoyable story. Enjoyed the entire series. Thank you for the journey!!

midgalbjmidgalbjover 7 years ago
Great

Great story, very well written, lots of emotion in it. I would love to see the pictures, Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
No Pictures

No Pictures

JjonestJjonestover 7 years agoAuthor
I apologize for the photos

Again - I do apologize for the photos. The site has the files and I hope corrects it soon.

Please email me if you would like a copy of the images in the meantime. Jason.jones1983@live.com

I apologize for the inconvenience.

winterreisserwinterreisserover 7 years ago
Photos and why it is only 3*

Yes I liked the story very much, tied up the original story completely and but for the missing images would have earned 4 possibly 5*.

I do find the difference in American and English colloquial grammar rather hard to stomach at times though I suspect it's rather a matter of a generation gap, which is hardly your problem! But a little gentle editing to take account of some of the differences, before submission, might be worth the effort?

Your offer to email the missing images is generous and will be taken up - thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Tied in very well with the corresponding stories! A great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fantastic!

Absolutely loved the entire love story, and the 'posing' sessions as a majority part of the story was brilliant. Thanks for the fun and stimulating read. Will definitely now pull up More of Your writings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Thoroughly enjoyed reading this chapter that presented Shannon and Mark's side of the story. You connected it into the original story very masterfully. Without going back to re-read the original I was aware where everything fitted in - now I must go back and re-read all the earlier chapters again.

Thank you for taking your time and getting it right. Worth the wait.

KS

DaddieskittenDaddieskittenover 7 years ago
Oh my stars

Oh my ..

This story was simply beautiful

The stick figure scene made me laugh uncontrollably xD and its 2 o' clock in the morning

And the ending had me shed a tear bravo man bravoo

You made me feel 3 emotions in one lol

geoffgpgeoffgpover 7 years ago
sketches

sketches are gone???

JjonestJjonestover 7 years agoAuthor
I'll send you the images

Unfortunately literotica never posted the images I submitted. I'm more than happy to send them to any who asks for them. Just email me at Jason.jones1983@live.com and I'll send the sketches. Thanks for your understanding.

ProfDavrosProfDavrosalmost 7 years ago
Realistic messy love

I thoroughly enjoyed this episode in the confused love lives of this mixed up pair of couples. So human to be attracted to more than one person, to act on attention when feeling unvalued. So magic to read of the real power of primitive sex while our minds are contradicting and focused on what's "right".

The courage displayed by all the players to be honest before a critical point was crossed more than some would do.

Your writing has a depth and reality that makes the sex so vicerally enjoyable, and makes me wish I'd had friends and lovers so much fun.

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmover 6 years ago
You lied to us

Where are the illustrations? I didn't see any. That's an author lying to us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I wish your illustrations showed up

Great story. Messy is way more real than not messy. Good character development. Figure out how to get the illustrations to show up.

JjonestJjonestover 5 years agoAuthor
Illustrations finally posted!

The illustrations are now included in the story. I apologize for the wait. Thank you all for your patience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
2 (good) pics is all??

SO many opportunities for these excellent sketches.... like one every 5 or 6 paragraphs.... so easy to ILLUSTRATE your interesting story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very Touching

Very touching story this turned into. At first the backstory journal to catch everyone up was, well useful, but once Shannon started into how she felt and then the drawing scenes--wow! So intimate in a caring way. Fabulous.

Ultimately, I feel that Jason is a dick, an asshole whose perverted kinks take priority over honor and respect, two pillars of love. I've read more of your work and have seen where Jason has gone. ***I would like to see mother Melanie take Jason out to a funeral home and torture him, show him some real kinks...before she puts him live, tied up onto the funeral oven bed and sends him to hell!

Yup. Shannon was sweet. Jason and Ashley were self absorbed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJjonest@Jjonest
695 Followers
I enjoy unconventional topics and exploring things that are often not considered sexual or sensual. I like seeing what I'm not supposed to see, I like feeling what I shouldn't be feeling, and I like teasing to the point it drives me crazy. My stories explore privacy and intim...