All Comments on 'Please Nurse'

by SuzanneHandzon

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very sexy...

Great short story. Alluring, teasing and sexy. I'm sure the "morality police" will lecture you on how this selfish weak act will ruin her already doomed marriage and get her fired, but they're more interested in educating us than admitting they are reading erotica because it arouses them. Good job.

mountaincat4mountaincat4over 7 years ago
Effective therapy

I read this to see if I could get some ideas for a story I'm writing and found it sexy, fun and entertaining. I understand the necessity of her doing this quickly to minimize the chance of being discovered, but I would have liked her to take a little more time and talk dirty to him while she was 'treating' him. Maybe a follow up appointment could include a more robust and aggressive procedure.

EzrollinEzrollinover 7 years ago
Short but...

It was short like my first story but I love the easy fluid writing style. Intrigued enough to read your other stuff !

justonetesticlejustonetesticleover 7 years ago
Nice story

Nice, well written and realistic story. I have spent a lot of time in hospital over the years and this tied in exactly with my fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Suzanne strikes again!! The High Priestess of Handzon. I wish you were here to care for my own seven (six) inch cock. I'll imagine you, anyway, with my long powerful spurts.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uover 7 years ago
I need a nurse

just like you, I came close to such an experience but another nurse interrupted us just as things were getting interesting

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Rare

The truth is that nurses just don't do anything like that, but in my experiences, one out of 100 will if the situation is right. Usually a hand finish by "accident" during a bed bath, one spectacular one was before a colonoscopy I had.

So yes, rare but it happens, I personally have had three such experiences.

Special, and no harm is done so why not?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
thanks

lovely story! I'm going to the hospital next week. I'll hope for something similar... ;)

Thanks for giving me a wet tummy!

geronimox16geronimox16almost 7 years ago
Excellent

Mmmm. An excellent story - I'll be getting a motorbike next week!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Night nurse

I spent two months in a recuperation center after a car accident, both arms close to impossible to move, couldn't feed or wash or anything. There were four different female nurses, two male ones.

One older nurse, I guess maybe 45-50 or so, gave me bed baths, some other others did also but those were nothing. This one lady, sort of chunky with gray hair didn't bother carefully covering me like the others did. Of course I reacted, one day she just grabbed it and took care of the situation. That happened maybe 10-12 times.

Then, a new one came in, cute and maybe 20, a candy striper. She said Sheila had a week off. She was grinning, I guess Sheila told her what to do. It was interesting, I now know some nurses really will take care of things.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
"the handover report"

i see what you did there.

anewuseranewuserabout 1 year ago

Really nicely written. Thank you !

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good premise.

But her masturbation exhibition was rushed. Needed much longer touching herself slowly, and teasingly before she got on the road to her orgasm.

Needed dialog about how it felt to her while she touched herself.

Needed her to ask him if he could see how wet she was? Could he smell her excitement? Perhaps wipe her wet fingers on his upper lip so he could smell her.

Needed her to bare her breasts. And play with her nipples. And maybe let him decide if he wanted to kiss and suck them. Perhaps a bit of titty-fucking.

All teasing him to his limit.

The blowjob sure didn't need to be over 1-2-3.

Some action with his balls would have been nice too.

Three stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous